November 28, 2014 | 1812 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have all 6 of them! I heard so many good reviews about them and they put a big ad in every magazine I have, I just had to try them! I found them at Walmart for only $3 each, and the first one I got was Peppermint, and I liked it so much I got all the other ones. <3 I honestly don't know how anyone could gives this a bad review, I put in on every night and when I wake up my lips are softer than the clouds, and they all smell and look really good on my lips! Plus, the packaging is really cute and it lasts really long! I wear Baby Lips almost every day! LOVE IT. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is very moisturizing lip balm with a hint of color.The cherry me and the punch one have alot better pigmentation if you want real pigmentation and not mostly shimmer..I found something I like better than lf's conditioning lip balm and that says alot.
The packing is cute the product twists all the way down making it harder to damage or nick the balm itself.Love that type of packing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Savvy4

I really don't understand how anyone could give this product a bad review. Not only is this lip balm super mositurizing, it adds a touch of lovely red color to your lips. It smells great and has no taste what so ever! I think this balm would appeal to anyone who wants a more natural looking lip...just a little pop of color. I hate lipsticks and how they get all over my face and teeth...and how they feel. This glides on smooth and gives me somewhat of a red lips without looking like Im trying hard. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by schwabj

It's a pretty good tinted lip balm, but probably not the best one I've ever tried. I do really like it though, especially for days when I want a pop of color, but not anything too intense. I wouldn't pick this over my other lip balms for moisurization alone, but I'd pick it over most lipsticks. The color is very natural, and can be layered for intensity. I'd like to try the Pink Punch one next.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkLipstick01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! I was contemplating getting this one or the pink punch one. When I got to rite aid they completely sold out of pink punch. Since cherry me was my second choice I got it and it's amazing!!!! BEST LIP BALM Ive used in awhile. Super moisturizing it feels great I can't stop putting it on. The packaging is adorable and easy to carry around. It's resonably priced for such a great product. The tint is a natural red kind of like of you ate an ice pop. The smell I'm not a big fan of but you get use to it. I ended up buying the pink punch one a week later since I loved the chery me one so much. They're both great but I really like cherry me's color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although I enjoy wearing Cherry Me lip balm to work for a subtle red tint, it is also one of my go-to products when I go fishing. Not only does it have one of the higher SPFs of any COMFORTABLE lip balm I have found, but it adds a beautiful pinky-red tint that makes my smile look great in those snapshots where I am holding up my trophy fish! (Not all washed out or grey like the heavy-duty SPF lip balm I was using last year...) In addition, Cherry Me smells delicious and has not given me any problems with either (a) melting in the Texas heat or (b) having the cap come off in my pocket. Unlike other high-SPF lip balms I have tried, this one feels moisturizing and light with a nice amount of slip. I would definitely repurchase and I already have the peppermint version on its way to me to try out.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great sheer wash of red! I never thought I could wear this color, but it turned out to be very flattering and brightens up my face when I don't have much or any makeup on. I originally bought this to have a little color with sunscreen for when I go running in the morning, but I liked it so much that I wear it more ofter. I also find it to be moisturizing but not up to all the hype. I'll probably try a few more colors since it is pretty inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

After an initial negative review, I had since retried this product a few times. My original complaint was that it looked cheap and when it wore, it left a "color ring" on my lips. I bought cherry which smells like tropical punch and is a sheer, hot pink cherry color.
I have found you really needs to exfoliate your lips id they are flaky and dry before you apply this. If you don't, it applies unevenly and looks weird. Also, one or two light coats is all you need. Any more than that and the color looks bright and greasy.
This does a really good job of moisturizing my lips and is great for everyday wear. I have no complaints about the packaging. It is a little "young" or "teeny bopper" looking, but the name is baby lips. I think it's supposed to go with the theme. For ladies who like to whip out sophisticated, expensive, complicated looking tubes, isn't
for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by michelleyu02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great product. I typically use it on top of my NYC lip stain to prevent my lips from drying out during the day and it really does the job. However, unlike the baby lips balm in peach kiss, this one has less of a sparkle but more of a stain effect. I would suggest applying this only when you have a mirror handy because it can end up outside of your lip line and then it'll seem like you have clown lips. The only problem is the clear cover tends to crack over time and it can come off without intention.
Overall a satisfying product and I do suggest it for anyone looking for a well-functioning balm with a sheer tint.