September 19, 2014 | 1849 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great sheer wash of red! I never thought I could wear this color, but it turned out to be very flattering and brightens up my face when I don't have much or any makeup on. I originally bought this to have a little color with sunscreen for when I go running in the morning, but I liked it so much that I wear it more ofter. I also find it to be moisturizing but not up to all the hype. I'll probably try a few more colors since it is pretty inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

After an initial negative review, I had since retried this product a few times. My original complaint was that it looked cheap and when it wore, it left a "color ring" on my lips. I bought cherry which smells like tropical punch and is a sheer, hot pink cherry color.
I have found you really needs to exfoliate your lips id they are flaky and dry before you apply this. If you don't, it applies unevenly and looks weird. Also, one or two light coats is all you need. Any more than that and the color looks bright and greasy.
This does a really good job of moisturizing my lips and is great for everyday wear. I have no complaints about the packaging. It is a little "young" or "teeny bopper" looking, but the name is baby lips. I think it's supposed to go with the theme. For ladies who like to whip out sophisticated, expensive, complicated looking tubes, isn't
for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by michelleyu02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great product. I typically use it on top of my NYC lip stain to prevent my lips from drying out during the day and it really does the job. However, unlike the baby lips balm in peach kiss, this one has less of a sparkle but more of a stain effect. I would suggest applying this only when you have a mirror handy because it can end up outside of your lip line and then it'll seem like you have clown lips. The only problem is the clear cover tends to crack over time and it can come off without intention.
Overall a satisfying product and I do suggest it for anyone looking for a well-functioning balm with a sheer tint.