Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 6/12/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My lips love this. Super moisterizing. Beautiful color. I love this so much. The hype sort of turned me off, but I'm so glad I gave this product a try. I have dozens of tinted lip balms, and this *may* be my favorite.

on 6/11/2012 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This as a balm is AWFUL. Feels greasy and not moisturizing at all. I feel like I need to reapply after 30mins.
Colour payoff for a tinted balm though is actually quite nice, but too bad that's not enough to overcome the greasy lip feeling.

After reading several great reviews of this product I couldn't wait to try it. But I was terribly disappointed. The smell and taste are just terrible. I really couldn't get over that even if I liked the balm otherwise. But I don't. It's not nearly as good as Covergirl Lipslicks and it's a serious downgrade from the Fresh Sugar lip treatment I have been using. I won't be buying this again.

My FAVORITE tinted lip balm -- and certainly the most moisturizing.

It's also my favorite shade out of the baby lips line. Cherry Me is a pinky-red that looks very natural on the lips, much more natural than pink punch. (They're both quite pigmented, but pink punch is sort of opaque like a sheer lipstick, whereas this is translucent like a stain.)

It may not look like much swatched on the back of your hand, but on your lips it's magic! It enhances the color of your lips no matter what color they are naturally.

The only product I have that's comparable to this is Nivea lip balm in Strawberry. But that's more of a tomato red, which gives your lips a "bitten" look. This is a cool red, which imparts more of a rosey, flushed effect.

on 6/7/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This color looks awesome with my tan skin. You can play it up and it gets pretty red but its a cute red. Its very moisturizing and smooth. Do not leave in your car all day!

Its ok, a typical lipbalm, doesn't last very long, good colour for a short time.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love the pop of colour this gives me :) You can also build and layer up the amount of colour you want, which I really like :) It's also quite moisturizing :)

on 5/19/2012 11:21:00 AM

I LOVE IT.....
*the color is just perfect red-pinkish on the lips
*it has SPF20 in it which is good for preventing any wrinkles on your lips in the future.
*by moisturising the lipstick recovered my lips from dry to perfect in 2 days.
*it smell great, cherry fruity.
i wear it a lot at day time to the beach or when i go out when its sunny and before i go to sleep.
best lipstick i have ever had :P

on 5/19/2012 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I wear this a lot right now,because Im tan. Its a great spring/summer color

on 5/16/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I honestly don't understand how this product is getting so many good reviews. I was originally attracted to the packaging of them, and was definitely interested in tinted lip balm.
This is a super moisturizing lipbalm with good pigmentation. It definitely is a "cherry red" (hints of pink) not a true red. Looks very nice on.
BUT THE TASTE OF THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! All you can taste is sunscreen, so gross. Without licking my lips, or anything, the taste still creeps into my mouth and it's very gross. I like my lip products to either taste good or be tasteless. I don't know why you would ever want something bad tasting on your lips. I really wish they just hadn't put suncreen in these lip balms, then it would be so much better.

Popular Lip Treatments