September 2, 2014 | 2190 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by biancay

I'm always a sucker for Benefit's packaging. In this case, it definitely steered me in the wrong direction. This foundation has very light coverage and despite trying a couple of different shades, they all had a distinct orange hue to them. It just looked fake and I found it quite drying, also. I did not finish the bottle and I will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyde

Benefit always has beautiful packaging and certainly did not fail with this product. However, I do not like this product AT ALL! It is easy to apply but does not cover anything. It would look gorgeous on your perfect type skin but not on anyone else. It broke me out and because of only 8 shades, my face looked so orange-browny. I love Benefit but this product disappoints me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by TeriNK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. It glides beautifully over my Whip Hand Set The Stage Face Primer. It feels so light. Covers up my red spots well. Lasts just fine for me with my primer. This just might end up being my HG foundation. We shall see. Do yourself a favor and grab a sample at Sephora if you don't want to spend the money on it to see if you like it. And go get some Whip Hand Set The Stage too. They work wonderful together.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by sophie94

Defiantly a good skin day foundation. Coverage is low but can be built to medium. Throughout the day It made me shiny in the t-zone, which is something I am used too. However I think this foundation is a good pick for summer as it has an SPF of 25 and feels light on the skin. I personally loved the packaging as you can see how much product is left and like all benefit products the packaging looks great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by chazerb

Firstly I love the packaging! Amazing. I personally didn't believe this would work with my skin, my oily t-zone absorbs every product I put on it. However, this stayed put! Was surpised, however I did use it in combination with Benefit Porefessional Primer which I <3. It evened my skin tone, made my complexion look lovely. My mum (who never gives compliments) said how my complexion looked beautiful which is like mega rare so I knew it was down to this foundation. I am the colour honey, and even though I am on the pale side (more medium in summer) it worked with my NW20 skin. I recommend this to everybody and I am always thanked once they've used it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennygxoxo

Heard good things about this foundation so went to ulta and tried it on with the powder and it looked nice. I decided to buy it and I applied it with a beauty blender and from the beginning it did not look as good As it did in the store. I wore it for a few hours and within two hours my face looked flushed. I was unhappy. I wanted to give it a second try so I thought maybe with the powder it would look good. Bought the powder (expensive) (by the way te color in both was in petal) instead of beauty blender used a real techniques stippling brush and then also used a foundation flat brush on areas that wernt really covered and then the powder. Again after a couple hours I had a flushed face. I'm sad that this product didn't last long. I won't be buying this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I got samples for this foundation in two different shades (Champagne and Petal) for my NC 25 skin. After wearing each for a day, I am so glad I didn't spend the money to buy the full-size product.

For starters, this foundation is no friend to the oily-skinned girl. If you have oily/combo skin, you can probably stop reading right now. This just doesn't cut it.

When I put it on, it looked nice, dewy and fresh. I wanted to see how it performed, so I didn't powder. Twenty minutes later, I was an oil slick (even though I don't usually get that oily THAT quickly), so I powdered. Two hours later, I was an even worse oil slick. An hour later, I took it off. I just couldn't stand how greasy it felt. That's unusual for me, since I live in a pretty humid place, and wear makeup every day--but I just felt disgusting.

I tried it the next day and made it all the way through, but it still felt horrible. It looked shiny and it oxidized LIKE CRAZY. I'm on the neutral side, but seriously, this caters to very, very warm skin. It's very yellow, and it doesn't even help balance the pink on my skin. It just didn't work if you're not quite yellow-toned-like at all.

I love Benefit, and I hoped to love this, but I would choose almost any drugstore foundation over this.

Of course, ladies with warmer skin or dry skin will probably have a completely different experience, so it's not necessarily a loser for everyone. But it's no winner for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by clp0930

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this from ulta and I loved the way it looked. I was really considering buying this foundation until the next day when I woke up with acne. I have really good skin, unfortunately I didn't realize that this product contains bismuth (I avoid mineral makeup like the plague because while it looks amazing on a lot of people it breaks me out like crazy)

Because of Benefit's foundation (and admittedly my own ignorance) I got the joy of going to a dinner party with a huge zit.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by citizenannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim at Sephora and regret buying it. It sits in my makeup bag (why didn't I return it? I don't know!) and every so often I try it again because I think, "I can't hate it as much as I think I do." Except yep, I still hate it!

It provides light to medium coverage but feels incredibly heavy and oily on my face. The lightest shade was still far too dark and the color was too warm for me. It oxidizes on my face, making the already terrible color match look even worse. I am still pretty youthful looking but this makeup settles into fine lines I never even knew I had!

The packaging is pretty nice. I love the matte finish of the bottle, since I'm a dropper and have ruined more than a few products by dropping them on my tile bathroom floor. It's a cute little frosted bottle that hasn't had any spillage. Sometimes, though, the pump will just randomly stop working for a few pumps, causing product to just sputter out in little splatters.

I have very dry, flaky skin and like a dewy finish, but this just felt like it never finished drying. It came off easily on every single thing my face came into contact to.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by cristinezhang

About this product: Got this foundation in "champagne" from How to Look the Best at Everything set shade light. It comes with hard plastic bottle with pump and I think the packaging is somewhat cute. The product itself is lightweight and is suitable for yellow-undertoned skin.

I really wanted to love this foundation because it claims to contains oxygen within it and I like the packaging of this foundation, no lie. However after around the 3rd time of using this, my skin got angry and breakout really badly. I think it's from something in this foundation, not sure, but I have never had it in my entire life BEFORE. My skin got infected from what my skin doctor said. I do not fully blame this foundation (prolly got it from something else also) but yes, it definitely worsened it.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone whose skin is sensitive, oily, and acne-proned (Stay away from this foundation girls!). Definitely not repurchasing it, it's just not worth it. Sorry Benefit, but this product is a "two thumbs down" :( boo!