October 24, 2014 | 1633 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by IsabellaDarcy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation broke me out! I was so dissapointed because I was so excited to use it! If it didn't break me out I would love it, because it looks so lovely and natural. Maybe test it on your face before buying? So sad I can't use it :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by sclaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation isn´t that good, in my opinion. The coverage is too sheer, it´s almost too shiny (and my skin is pretty dry),the package is awful, looks cheap and the only good thing I could point is the colour, it yellow based, which I like. It takes ages to set on the skin and It doesn´t cover redness very well, besides it just too expensive for a foundation that doesn´t do much for my skin. Ok, it hydrates my skin,way too much, as I see lots of oil even when I remove my make up, If I set it with power, which I do, with mac skinfinish natural, it just doesn´t look nice but cakey, I will use it till the end, in regular days, when I don´t have nothing important to do and I don´t need the flawless look, but won´t buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by anotherinnocentgirl

I normally buy Hello Flawless foundation powder so was excited to try this. I usually use the shell colour and purchased the lightest possible shade of this. I found it to be a litte yellow on my skin and the coverage was'nt as good as the powder version. However it felt lovely and light and did'nt cause any breakouts like a lot of liquid foundations. I'm not sure it was suited to my skin as the coverage was'nt as full as I need. I think it would be ideal in the autumn/winter months when my skin tends to be a bit drier and I think it would be great for anyone looking for lighter coverage with dry/normal skin. My own gets oily easily in the summer so this is'nt really working but I'll definitely use it on better skin days when the weather is cooler.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Weeny

I'm not quite sure on my feelings for this product but I'm sure of one thing; it should be branded as a tinted moisturiser rather than a good coverage foundation. The fact that it is such light coverage is fine for me because I'm lucky enough to have decent skin but for anyone with even lightly bad skin, this is not for you. It will do nothing and be a complete waste of money. There are much better foundations out there for the same, and someone's less, amount of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Francesca33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst foundation I have ever used! I wanted an every day foundation that wasnt to heavy with medium coverage, so I went to my local department store hoping to purchase Benefits Playstick (as my friends have raved about this) however the BeneBabe advised against me buying this, saying it wouldn't be right for my skin and that I should try Hello Flawless! Oxygen Wow. Now before I buy any product I usually do a little research and because this wasn't what I originally wanted I hadn't looked into this foundation. AND NOW I TOTALLY REGRET IT! It cost me £25 for basically a tinted moisturiser!! I normally love Benefit products and was totally disappointed by it! It didn't give me the "Flawless" look and certainly didn't make me go "Wow", instead it made my skin look dull and lifeless. And doesnt last more than 3 hours with powder on! The only good thing I can say about this product is the packaging. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lmao everyone bought this because the packaging! I honestly dont think the packaging is all that but anyways on the review! This has a light buildable coverage so it wasnt for me but it works perfectly for my sister! I didnt have an orange hue like other reviewrs said. It last about 7 hours with powder on top. For the price of it just to MAC or Lancome there foundations are much better ^.^

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I saw this product and like with all Benefit products, I fell in love with the packaging so I decided to give it a try (Benefit has the most adorable packaging and I fall for it every time)! I really liked this product! I was the lightest shade, which suprised me because that never happens. I tested the second lightest shade on the back of my hand and it just had an orangey tone. This went on smoothly and provided a nice, even coverage to my sometimes reddish skin. It also felt very lightweight on my skin. It has the light consistancy of a BB cream, but the coverage of a foundation! This is a great everyday foundation for someone who likes a light feel and good coverage!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by biancay

I'm always a sucker for Benefit's packaging. In this case, it definitely steered me in the wrong direction. This foundation has very light coverage and despite trying a couple of different shades, they all had a distinct orange hue to them. It just looked fake and I found it quite drying, also. I did not finish the bottle and I will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyde

Benefit always has beautiful packaging and certainly did not fail with this product. However, I do not like this product AT ALL! It is easy to apply but does not cover anything. It would look gorgeous on your perfect type skin but not on anyone else. It broke me out and because of only 8 shades, my face looked so orange-browny. I love Benefit but this product disappoints me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by TeriNK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. It glides beautifully over my Whip Hand Set The Stage Face Primer. It feels so light. Covers up my red spots well. Lasts just fine for me with my primer. This just might end up being my HG foundation. We shall see. Do yourself a favor and grab a sample at Sephora if you don't want to spend the money on it to see if you like it. And go get some Whip Hand Set The Stage too. They work wonderful together.