July 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the SA recommended "Im all the rage beige" but its actually too dark for my skin (nc20, bourjois 53, MUFE 120, CD020) so Im still trying to work out how to lighten it, formula is ok, overall not worth it i think

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this product, but the color choices were just so horrible. The color gave me such an orange tint to my face and it looked so bad. The actual product itself was so amazing and it felt so nice and looked great too. The pump on the bottle I also loved. The only con was the color choices. It might work better on other skin colors but it did not look right on my skin. But if it matches your skin color then this product should work great for you :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by warby20

I was looking around for a new liquid foundation after my BM suddenly looking chalky.
I ended up being sat on a seat and having a full on Benefit makeover. I initially liked the foundation and ended up purchasing it.
However....
I then broke out in the worst cystic acne on my chin. ouch.
I can't blame this entirely on this product as having tried a few foundations and primers I think my skin disagrees with silicone stuff in them.
pros
looks dewy amd great to begin with
packaging pump good

cons
comes off after few hrs
comes off easy onto clothes
bit orange
broke me out
expensive for what it is

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by TrueTatiana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is an embarrassment. It oxidizes, doesn't stay put on your face, the shades are way too orangey, the finish is a "dewy" mess, caused me to break out and for all of that it was not cheap. Interestingly enough, this is the first foundation that I ever got "matched" to by a Sales Rep, who kept convincing me, that's it's not gonna be THAT orange in the natural light, and the more I use it the better my skin will become ( like it's a treatment) HAHAHA

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by xNelliex

Really love this foundation! The best out of all the foundations I tried. I have dry skin in the morning and by the evening I have oily skin. But this foundation hydrates without my skin becoming oily and gives a fresh look. I'm using the ivory one. Another plus is the lightness. It feels like I just washed my face and I have no makeup on. And most important I don't break out. I'm completely in love with this product! I defiantly recommend this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always sample foundation before I buy it. So I headed to Sephora and picked up two of this foundations darkest shades and once again I had to mix the two to get the proper color. I don't like it. It oxidizes darker than the color in the bottle and for me it just feels too heavy on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Walters

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Used 1 pump got a shocking orange tint and within a minute or two it calmed down and gave me a beautiful glowing radiant complexion. I probably could wear the next colour down Amber, however at the shop I purchased it from FACES they did not have the tester.

Am absolutely loving the look it gives me. I am using MAC Skin Finish deep dark on cheeks, forehead and chin so far the foundation is staying in place. However the country I work in gets very humid, at the moment the weather temp is around 28 degrees. I will need to test the foundation to see how it stands up in humidity with powder!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by swim4rays

This product is HORRIBLE. Do not waste your money. I have naturally oily skin and this product does not help one bit. It stays on for a solid hour and by then its time to reapply. The shades are SO far off. I looked orange and fake when I wore this. It also broke me out really bad. I loved it in the store but when I tried it for a few days I was disgusted. I would not recommend this product to anyone. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I've revised my opinion of this foundation. It wears well and gives coverage but the luminosity does not sit well with my oily skin requiring mattifying primer, lots of pressed powder and constant touch-ups. And I found it hard to get a good match to my skintone. It would be great on drier skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by bucketrodge

This is THE WORST foundation I've EVER USED, put it on at 830 and by noon it is splotchy and not covering my face, I tried this 4 times and it was terrible I have small wrinkles on my cheeks and although it looked nice by not accentuating them at first, in just a few hours it looks like you hardly put makeup on at all. I was using benefits poreless under this so maybe that was part of the problem?? I don't know, I should of maybe tried it without that underneath, but its too late I returned this to U**a for a full refund, I debated if I should just keep it and use it till it was gone but the last day I tried wearing it I decided I wanted my money back , my husband works hard for his money and I'm not paying for GARBAGE!