October 31, 2014 | 1514 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by laic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this makeup without reading reviews and I'm glad I did. The reviews on this foundation are horrid yet I absolutely LOVE this. It's got a very dewy finish and doesn't really require the powder over top (I finish it kind of washes you out a bit). Gives me amazing coverage even though I have freckles and lasts all day. The lady at Myer who put it on was terrible so I freaked out when I got home and realised it was really thick and grotty. I took it off, put it back on myself and was one happy girl. Even though it says light coverage I find it covers great and is even good enough for evening wear. Gives my napoleon a good run for it's money. I love this with the "They're Real" mascara. Overall a great product and would recommend. P.s, I don't have oily skin, and this product probably wouldn't work for people with an oily complexion due to the dewy finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had an initial bad experience with this foundation. I was in Boots and the assistant layered this foundation on really thick. I felt as if I was wearing a mask and having consulted my mirror on my way home, I had to remove it as it looked awful, thick and cakey.

However, I wanted to give it another try as I was using my hello Flawless powder everyday and running out quickly so wanted a combination of liquid and powder to make the products last longer (which does work!) Another six months later I decided to just buy a bottle of Shell shade in the Christmas offer and try it myself at home.

I was pleasantly surprised as it is a beautiful foundation! I bought my bottle in Christmas 2012 and I'm not even halfway through now! I use it everyday because of the silky matte finish (with powder to set) and it looks lovely and natural and never feels heavy! I think the assistant must have put a lot on my face that one time as it put me off liquid foundation for a while. I only use one pump of the foundation a day and I find this is plenty, especially with primer, powder and blush!

I love it! Lovely foundation and long lasting! Definitely goes hand in hand with the Hello Flawless powder :) Benefit got it right again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by IsabellaDarcy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation broke me out! I was so dissapointed because I was so excited to use it! If it didn't break me out I would love it, because it looks so lovely and natural. Maybe test it on your face before buying? So sad I can't use it :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by sclaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation isn´t that good, in my opinion. The coverage is too sheer, it´s almost too shiny (and my skin is pretty dry),the package is awful, looks cheap and the only good thing I could point is the colour, it yellow based, which I like. It takes ages to set on the skin and It doesn´t cover redness very well, besides it just too expensive for a foundation that doesn´t do much for my skin. Ok, it hydrates my skin,way too much, as I see lots of oil even when I remove my make up, If I set it with power, which I do, with mac skinfinish natural, it just doesn´t look nice but cakey, I will use it till the end, in regular days, when I don´t have nothing important to do and I don´t need the flawless look, but won´t buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by anotherinnocentgirl

I normally buy Hello Flawless foundation powder so was excited to try this. I usually use the shell colour and purchased the lightest possible shade of this. I found it to be a litte yellow on my skin and the coverage was'nt as good as the powder version. However it felt lovely and light and did'nt cause any breakouts like a lot of liquid foundations. I'm not sure it was suited to my skin as the coverage was'nt as full as I need. I think it would be ideal in the autumn/winter months when my skin tends to be a bit drier and I think it would be great for anyone looking for lighter coverage with dry/normal skin. My own gets oily easily in the summer so this is'nt really working but I'll definitely use it on better skin days when the weather is cooler.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Weeny

I'm not quite sure on my feelings for this product but I'm sure of one thing; it should be branded as a tinted moisturiser rather than a good coverage foundation. The fact that it is such light coverage is fine for me because I'm lucky enough to have decent skin but for anyone with even lightly bad skin, this is not for you. It will do nothing and be a complete waste of money. There are much better foundations out there for the same, and someone's less, amount of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Francesca33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst foundation I have ever used! I wanted an every day foundation that wasnt to heavy with medium coverage, so I went to my local department store hoping to purchase Benefits Playstick (as my friends have raved about this) however the BeneBabe advised against me buying this, saying it wouldn't be right for my skin and that I should try Hello Flawless! Oxygen Wow. Now before I buy any product I usually do a little research and because this wasn't what I originally wanted I hadn't looked into this foundation. AND NOW I TOTALLY REGRET IT! It cost me £25 for basically a tinted moisturiser!! I normally love Benefit products and was totally disappointed by it! It didn't give me the "Flawless" look and certainly didn't make me go "Wow", instead it made my skin look dull and lifeless. And doesnt last more than 3 hours with powder on! The only good thing I can say about this product is the packaging. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lmao everyone bought this because the packaging! I honestly dont think the packaging is all that but anyways on the review! This has a light buildable coverage so it wasnt for me but it works perfectly for my sister! I didnt have an orange hue like other reviewrs said. It last about 7 hours with powder on top. For the price of it just to MAC or Lancome there foundations are much better ^.^

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I saw this product and like with all Benefit products, I fell in love with the packaging so I decided to give it a try (Benefit has the most adorable packaging and I fall for it every time)! I really liked this product! I was the lightest shade, which suprised me because that never happens. I tested the second lightest shade on the back of my hand and it just had an orangey tone. This went on smoothly and provided a nice, even coverage to my sometimes reddish skin. It also felt very lightweight on my skin. It has the light consistancy of a BB cream, but the coverage of a foundation! This is a great everyday foundation for someone who likes a light feel and good coverage!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by biancay

I'm always a sucker for Benefit's packaging. In this case, it definitely steered me in the wrong direction. This foundation has very light coverage and despite trying a couple of different shades, they all had a distinct orange hue to them. It just looked fake and I found it quite drying, also. I did not finish the bottle and I will not buy again.