Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 11/6/2012 11:30:00 AM

First of all, the packaging and display was absolutely adorable. Who can resist these little guys with all the bright colors, right?

Well, I bought the shade "Candy Coral," one of the brighter shades of the bunch since I'm a sucker for coral. The texture is definitely interesting (like a play-doh type feeling), so props to you, Maybelline! However, there is literally no pigmentation. I can literally claw at the dang thing and it would barely show up on my skin. I might as well just hang it on my wall since all it does it look pretty.

This product, overall, is disappointing. I say, if you're new to makeup or if you're scared of putting too much product on your face, this product is right for you. However, by the time enough product is on your face for it to show up, you'll probably have to buy a new one. HOW SAD

I bought this after my covergirl blush made me broke out. I actually bought this simply because Bed and Bath was closing soon, and I thought the packaging was super cute. It was kind of pricey for a drug store product, and for being so small. When you first open it, the product is definitely bouncy. It's kind of cold, too, it sort of feels like lightly touching clay. I got it in peach stain, and although I have very fair skin it doesn't look very dark. It looks natural, and it feels like it's barely there. Overall, I love this blush. It feels good on my skin and it doesn't look like I overdid the blush, no matter how much I put on.

on 11/2/2012 3:31:00 PM

I really like this blush. It's so light it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all.

on 11/2/2012 3:24:00 AM

I bought this because I wanted to test out a cream blush and I noticed that this was a mixture. It's safe to say that I fell in love! It's compact, easy to apply, adorable shades, fun to play with :P, and doesn't look to overdone. I wish it came in a larger package though. Only because I want more and I don't want to have to buy more so soon lol. Overall I. Love. It.

on 10/29/2012 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This product has a really odd texture. It's spongy and does sort of bounce back if you press it, but you can leave an impression. The colors are all quite sheer, and I like that you can put this exactly where you want it. However, the consistency is a bit thick so it's hard to get much on at once, and it is a bit hard to blend.

on 10/27/2012 11:22:00 PM

This is very nice. Its a little bit pricey for just a little tiny thing. It has very cute colours, and it goes on nice and smooth.
My favourite part about this blush is how actually bouncy and cool it feels when you touch it.
I don't know for sure if I would re-purchase this, as I think I just personally like powdered blush better than cream ones.

Pros: cute colours
feeling
smooth
goes on easy
doesn't smell bad

Cons: small packaging
a little pricey

on 10/25/2012 5:08:00 PM

This is my faveorite drugstore cream blush! My favorite is in Orchid Hush. The product is just as it claims- it is bouncy! When you first get it, press your finger on it lightly and it will go right back to it's original state! Press on it lightly, I emphasize!
But to the actual quality... it is easy to blend, creamy, and you can build up to your desired shade. It comes in lovely colors, the texture is great, they look natural....I freaking love these<3

on 10/21/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Alright, ladies. What more could you possibly want from a blush? This product it easy to blend, fantastic coverage and long lasting. I'm in love. I was looking for a blush that would last all day, and I found it. But here's what you need to know: to apply this correctly you need a cosmetic sponge! Dip the sponge into the makeup, smile, and dab it onto the apples of your cheeks. Wa-la! You'll get a natural glow. But here's the catch, if you want it to last all day, put a powder over it! Easy breezy beautiful! Oops, not covergirl... (I purchased "satin peach" shade 20)

on 10/21/2012 9:35:00 PM

I felt like I should write a review because there are so many negative ones, and I had the opposite experience. I used to buy the dream mousse blush, but saw they it was discontinued it on here. Other people have said that the pigment was bad etc. I had the exact opposite experience. I out it on around 8 am, and it is now almost 8 pm and it is on perfect. For me, it had more pigmentation than the other kind. Give it a try. You can always return it.

on 10/10/2012 8:48:00 PM

I got this blush in #15: Rose Petal. When I had researched this product, I had thought that the texture would be like silly putty, and bounce right back! (But I bought it anyway orz) To my surprise, when I lightly poked it, it was super soft! It kind of feels like baby's skin, I guess. When I pressed a little harder, I had put a dent into it, so it's not really bouncy at all. Anyway, I was looking for a blush that is super natural and wouldn't look like I'm wearing any blush at all. Boy, did I find one. Rose Petal is probably the least pigmented of all the blushes, and I love it! Instead of using a brush or pressing into the blush, I take my index and middle fingers and, with a light hand, swirl them around the product. Then, I apply the blush to the apples of my cheeks, and I end up with a very pretty, natural glow. I get a lot more pigmentation this way, but it stays ever so natural. Sadly, it's a little on the expensive side. I won't be repurchasing only because I think this will last me a very VERY long time, and I want to try out other blushers.