Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 10/27/2012 11:22:00 PM

This is very nice. Its a little bit pricey for just a little tiny thing. It has very cute colours, and it goes on nice and smooth.
My favourite part about this blush is how actually bouncy and cool it feels when you touch it.
I don't know for sure if I would re-purchase this, as I think I just personally like powdered blush better than cream ones.

Pros: cute colours
feeling
smooth
goes on easy
doesn't smell bad

Cons: small packaging
a little pricey

on 10/25/2012 5:08:00 PM

This is my faveorite drugstore cream blush! My favorite is in Orchid Hush. The product is just as it claims- it is bouncy! When you first get it, press your finger on it lightly and it will go right back to it's original state! Press on it lightly, I emphasize!
But to the actual quality... it is easy to blend, creamy, and you can build up to your desired shade. It comes in lovely colors, the texture is great, they look natural....I freaking love these<3

on 10/21/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Alright, ladies. What more could you possibly want from a blush? This product it easy to blend, fantastic coverage and long lasting. I'm in love. I was looking for a blush that would last all day, and I found it. But here's what you need to know: to apply this correctly you need a cosmetic sponge! Dip the sponge into the makeup, smile, and dab it onto the apples of your cheeks. Wa-la! You'll get a natural glow. But here's the catch, if you want it to last all day, put a powder over it! Easy breezy beautiful! Oops, not covergirl... (I purchased "satin peach" shade 20)

on 10/21/2012 9:35:00 PM

I felt like I should write a review because there are so many negative ones, and I had the opposite experience. I used to buy the dream mousse blush, but saw they it was discontinued it on here. Other people have said that the pigment was bad etc. I had the exact opposite experience. I out it on around 8 am, and it is now almost 8 pm and it is on perfect. For me, it had more pigmentation than the other kind. Give it a try. You can always return it.

on 10/10/2012 8:48:00 PM

I got this blush in #15: Rose Petal. When I had researched this product, I had thought that the texture would be like silly putty, and bounce right back! (But I bought it anyway orz) To my surprise, when I lightly poked it, it was super soft! It kind of feels like baby's skin, I guess. When I pressed a little harder, I had put a dent into it, so it's not really bouncy at all. Anyway, I was looking for a blush that is super natural and wouldn't look like I'm wearing any blush at all. Boy, did I find one. Rose Petal is probably the least pigmented of all the blushes, and I love it! Instead of using a brush or pressing into the blush, I take my index and middle fingers and, with a light hand, swirl them around the product. Then, I apply the blush to the apples of my cheeks, and I end up with a very pretty, natural glow. I get a lot more pigmentation this way, but it stays ever so natural. Sadly, it's a little on the expensive side. I won't be repurchasing only because I think this will last me a very VERY long time, and I want to try out other blushers.

on 10/6/2012 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product was pretty good!! goes on smoothly and easy to blend! Price wise its a bit much for a blush but other then that its pretty good! and actually shows up! will buy this again!!

I hate this blush. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on it. The only thing I like about it is how soft and squishy it feels when you touch it. lol. However, it has horrible pigmentation and the color isn't very buildable. I'm also pretty sure it made me break out.

on 10/2/2012 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was really annoyed when I opened this product, the lid was on so tightly and when I finally got in to open my fingers just smushed the blush and it was no longer that round dome shape. I guess that's my fault though. Hahaha. But still I'm not too impressed with the packaging.

This blush goes on pretty pigmented but wears off in less a very small amount of time. I like that it is oil-free though. I wouldn't repurchase simply because there are many more blushes out there that I can get my hands on.

on 9/30/2012 6:43:00 PM

I like to use this blush when I want a very minor and dewy tint on my face. It's creamy and really light, which I love. The only thing I don't like about Dream Bouncy Blush is that it can sometimes be a little TOO subtle. But, I would recommend having it in your makeup case nonetheless!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was very excited to try this blush, with so much hype at the time of it's reveal, and I must say I was very dissapointed. The blush itself is very small, and too exspensive for a drugstore blush in my opinion. Although the texture is cool, and it's fun to play with, it has close to no pigmentation. I've tried using it on my lips as some people sugested as well, and was again disappointed. It dries weird and makes me look streaky/cakey. I was not a fun. The concept and packaging was great, but the blush itself was a miss.

Popular Blush Products