Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight In Paris 01

4.6

ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, PARAFFIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 11/6/2012 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i have it in miami ink, which is a shimmery light greyish blue color. i used it quite a lot in summer but the color is just not dark enough for the autumn/winter. quite pleased with the texture: creamy and not smudging.

on 11/6/2012 2:04:00 PM

last a long long long time. high pigmentation. does not smudge or budge. recommended!! The black color is intense and does not fade at all, you can sleep and wake up in it and no change will occur

on 10/27/2012 1:12:00 PM

I have this in London Baby and hope to find the Berlin Rocks purple. The one color I do have is Possibly the best, most smudge-resistant, smoothly applied, gorgeous colored gel eyeliner I have ever used. I have oily, hooded lids, so many supposedly "smudge proof" gel liners do not hold up for me, but this absolutely does. This color of London Baby is a beautiful blackish, grayish brown. Unique in my collection. Softer than black and totally in tune with all my cool-toned neutral shadows. And I got this on clearance at my local grocery store for $1.00! Gel eyeliners at more than 20x the price from high end brands cannot compete with this one. Highly recommended.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this gel eyeliner. it is easy to apply and stays the whole day long! really quite amazing for the price you pay. You get best results if you use an angled brush to apply it.

on 10/18/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Even before I read the reviews, I went and got this. I used a couple of times and it worked fine, nothing great. Every time I tried to remove it, my lashes would fall out like crazy. I am always gentle with removing makeup. On a day trip, I decided to use this since it is supposed to be long wearing, doesn't budge etc. However, by the mid of the day I had panda eyes and I looked horrible. Never again, not sure if it has cheap ingredients but I always had lashes falling out through out the day when I applied it. Does anyone have this problem with this liner ? I think it's better to invest in a mac fluidline. I guess you get what you pay for here.

on 10/17/2012 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have London baby and Midnight in Paris. I use them almost every day and consider them among the best beauty product finds ever. I even like the glass packaging, reminds me of MAC (they are a little smaller than MAC but contain the same amount of product, 3gr) If you remove the top sticker it looks much more professional.
The quality is equally to fluidlines, although they are dirt cheap. Creamy, pigmented, glide with ease and stay put. Overall great!

on 10/15/2012 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Who thought that I would find my HG liner for under 4$! I have tried all the big brands, bobbi brown, mac, stila, BE and MUFE. They all transfered on to my eyelid! they all smudged!

I picked this up at ulta on a whim and it has been amazing! the texure and pigment is great and so far been using it for a few days and no transfer. At around 3$ why not give it a shot? the liquid liner is also very good.

on 10/14/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have 2 essence gel eyeliner, london baby and midnight in paris. love love LOVE both of the shade! the color are so intense, and long last on my eyelid. def will buy it again!

on 10/12/2012 4:31:00 PM

I bought this after I had good comments from a lady who was buying some stuff from Essence in the shop. I spent around 4 $ for a gel liner and it is perfect! It's creamy and goes all day without getting transferred on my eye lids(and I have oily eye lids).I have the one in black and I am quite impressed by the quality! The texture is quite similar to shimmer strip gel liners by Physicians Formula, and way better than many gel liners I've tried. Definitely recomended

on 10/12/2012 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this product so much! I have oily lids and most liners start smudging just a short time afer application. This lasts really long and it is really good for the low price!
The only bad thing about this is that it is really really hard to remove.