LUSH Coolaulin conditioner

2.9

on 10/24/2001 2:22:00 PM

Very nice. I love the smell and I love how shiny and soft it makes my hair.

However, for a fraction of the price, I can get the same results with L'oreal's Vita Vive Conditioner. Coolaulin and Forever in Bloom (which I also like) are nice treats, though.

on 8/3/2001 5:56:00 AM

This review goes to prove how different we can interpret the scents. Sure, this smells like coconut, but it's not a nice, clean coconut smell - it's mixed with something that to my nose is quite nasty. I couldn't stand using this, and finally threw it out. It didn't do wonders for my hair either. I would certainly not buy it again.

on 7/31/2001 1:12:00 AM

mmmmm. this smelled really, really yummy. swapped it though since it was too light for my hair, and my hair is *super* damaged, i need something a lot heavier. the smell.. was... fantastic.. though.

on 6/13/2001 9:51:00 PM

I love this because it smells just like coconut. Not that fake sweet coconut smell that many products smell like. This is great for moisturizing, but my one complaint is that it's not the best at detangling...and I have fairly fine hair, so I need to use a leave in conditioner with this. I'll probably buy it again, though...because I love the smell so much!

on 6/11/2001 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Coolaulin is a conditioner that smells like coconuts. My hair is pretty healthy, and this conditioner makes it shiny and soft without weighing it down.