August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Coolaulin conditioner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2001 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Anne

This review goes to prove how different we can interpret the scents. Sure, this smells like coconut, but it's not a nice, clean coconut smell - it's mixed with something that to my nose is quite nasty. I couldn't stand using this, and finally threw it out. It didn't do wonders for my hair either. I would certainly not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 1:12:00 AM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

mmmmm. this smelled really, really yummy. swapped it though since it was too light for my hair, and my hair is *super* damaged, i need something a lot heavier. the smell.. was... fantastic.. though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2001 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Daisy

I love this because it smells just like coconut. Not that fake sweet coconut smell that many products smell like. This is great for moisturizing, but my one complaint is that it's not the best at detangling...and I have fairly fine hair, so I need to use a leave in conditioner with this. I'll probably buy it again, though...because I love the smell so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2001 1:06:00 AM More reviews by maidm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Coolaulin is a conditioner that smells like coconuts. My hair is pretty healthy, and this conditioner makes it shiny and soft without weighing it down.