April 16, 2014 | 1911 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Swimblock

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After reading all the positive reviews for this mascara, I purchased it at Walgreens and I loved it for about 6 weeks. That's when I noticed that my lashes were breaking off. My once long luscious fan of lashes had gaping gaps where I'd lost lashes. So I returned to Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes which I have used for several years. Jordana does give gorgeous long, volumized lashes but if you start noticing gaps in your lashes, chances are they are breaking off.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by msant27

I am filipino and have somewhat curly-ish, thin-ish medium length lashes. THIS MASCARA IS MY HG!!! I love it so much i wear it everyday. I only made a account to write a review for it. I was on a hunt for a dirt cheap but very good mascara and i found it! I have tried so many mascaras including high end and drugstore. Maybelline, Revlon,Clinique, Benefit, Rimmel etc. And this is by far the best! I used to love Maybelline Falsies and swore on it until i tried this! People say the brush is standard but since i don't have THAT much lashes it really does get every single one of them. Yes it is a bit clumpy but i like a bit of clump to my 'asian' lashes. All i do is apply a coat, let it dry and SOFTLY go over my lashes with a eyelash curler and it stays like that for the WHOLE day! It does not flake off and is very easy to remove, It is very black. I also like that it lengthens a bit but volumizes more. 10/10!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very quietly, this is the best drugstore mascara on the market.

Please don't let the price fool you. It really darkens and elongates lashes, and it lasts all day without chipping. Not a problem to remove. However, best of all, it doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes. A definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by vanessah777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG SO GOOD!!!!!!

I have tried every HIGH end and LOW end mascara out there and this one definitely outshines the rest!!!!!

PROS:
-Amazing volume and length in just 2 coats!
-Black color is awesome
-CHEAP
-Holds a curl all day
-No fall out
-Dries fairly quickly after first coat

CONS:
- Wish they had more in my local walgreens!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Qu33nB33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

FALSE LASHES IN A TUBE!! Never again will I buy another mascara! This lengthens more than any other, volumizes, seperates, it even curls w/o using an eyelash curler!!!! And I don't have naturally curly or long/thick eyelashes. HG for dirt cheap!! It can clump though so you have to put it on carefully so if your patient it will work amazing!
EDIT: Sooo major problem, this is the one and only mascara ever to make my eyes swell up. I'm not sensitive to much of anything but this did it, if I use it for more than one day without breaks my eyes swell up horribly, and I do thoroughly remove all my make up everyday, so taking my 5 back giving it a 4

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by normafleming2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I read the reviews here and ran out to buy this. This is one of the worst mascaras Ive ever used. Watery, wet, the brush does nothing but blob on the mascara. I had wet, spikey, clumpy lashes that stuck together. Looks like I had 8 eyelashes total. Horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by MonikaOfNaples

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been on a quest for YEARS to find the perfect mascara. Hasn't every woman? I shutter to think how much money I've spent on mascaras, none of which really excited me. My favorite for a while was Lancome Difinicils, but it seems like it dries out very quickly, and my lashes were stiff as boards. After searching the reviews of favorite mascaras on MUA, I found this one. I thought, what the heck, it's $3 compared to the almost $30 I was spending, so I gave it a shot. WOW!!! This stuff WORKS! I can't tell you how many compliments I get on my lashes now. I'm blond, with very sparce and light lashes. I need something to do it all - volumize and lengthen. This does it! It doesn't clump on me. It separates my lashes and doesn't make them look like little sticks coming off my lids. It has staying power - as I often fall asleep without taking it off, wake up and go to the gym the next morning, and after my workout it still hasn't budged. I simply love this stuff. You can create anything from a lovely daytime look or build to a dramatic evening look. I went to Sephora and bought the "latest" favorite mascara. After trying it for 2 days, I went back and returned it. Why change if I found something I love?!?

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by NancyDunn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara, and the only one I use! Tried it for the first time, and it was wonderful! Plumped my lashes lovely! It makes my lashes really long and full, and very happy with this one! Get it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by cheechi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great. Inexpensive, nice packaging, etc - pretty much what everyone else has said. HOWEVER I find it absolutely essential to wipe down the mascara wand to blot of any excess before applying this, otherwise I end up with too much product on my lashes. As long as I do that I'm left with long, fluttery lashes that hold a curl amazingly well. Totally worth the $3. Won't buy any other mascara after this.

*EDIT* unfortunately, I have to take some lippies off for this product. After purchasing my 3rd tube of this mascara, I found the formula to be completely different - waxy and unmanageable, and it weighed my lashes down. I don't think this is due to a formula change, rather an inconsistency in Jordana products. I won't be buying this again, because I can't be sure what I'll get!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by starlamelissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is the best drugstore mascara I have used, and I have used a few. The product is smear proof and fairly waterproof, although it isn't advertised as either. The only downside is that it can only be found at Walgreens!