BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

on 4/12/2013 2:28:00 PM

I love this highlighter, Its my favorite I also have a nars one but this one by far just leaves a nice dewy highlight.. its a must have

on 4/11/2013 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really do not like this highlighter...at least, for that purpose alone. It's way too shimmery, too thick, and very difficult to blend out. I got this for free on my birthday, thank god, but even then I wish they had given me something a little more practical. I'm not one for shimmer or necessarily highlighters.

If I use this at all, it'll be as a base or a stand-alone cream eyeshadow. I feel it would work well for that purpose seeing as it's so thick and hardly moves, so it probably won't crease. For that alone, I will give it 2 lippies.

UPDATE: I actually really enjoy this product now. I smooth it on my cheekbones, my eyelids, under my browbone, and my cupid's bow before I apply foundation. I have neutral/cool undertones, and this compliments my skin well. The only problem I have with it is on my cupid's bow. If I sweat too much, it starts to slide around and become cakey. Other than that, I'm impressed.

on 4/6/2013 2:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

ETA 9/2013: 6 months later I'm liking this a lot more. Still not the biggest fan of the stick application, which I find more difficult to blend than ELF Shimmering Facial Whip, my favorite. But, once I have some summer color (for me, this is moving from "dead pale" to "one shade warmer than dead pale") I find that the shade is perfect for creating the sort of golden-goddess glow other people use bronzer for. It doesn't make me look tanned (or dirty) but it warms my face up and makes it look summery and toasty. I like to wear it on my cheekbones and browbones with a pale neutral lid color, a dupe of UD Buck in the crease, Milani baked blush in Luminoso and a cool-gold shimmer lip gloss. When I run out (which should take me roughly ten years, even for the mini size, given the stick format) I'll buy it again. I like that it's all glow and no shimmer, but I wish it were creamier and required less rubbing to blend -- I prefer being able to tap out a dot of it like I do with Shimmering Facial Whip.

on 3/28/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got it as part of the Bronze of Champoins kit (which I love, by the way) and it's an okay highlighter. It's not bad but i don't see anything special about it. I am able to blend it even after i've put on powder, but it's not as easy to do so. it adds a very subtle glow so it's not too obvious that you have highlighter on. i don't like it as browbone highlight though and you can't really use it in the inner corners of your eye.

on 3/27/2013 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My fav cream highlighter! It's up against the Mary Lou-Manizer in regards to taking the #1 spot. Watts up is such a gorgeous subtle glow. It's extremely creamy and blends like a dream. I def enjoy using this when I don't want to look so "made up".

I love this product!!!!

on 3/19/2013 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I got the "Bronze of Champions" kit at Sephora as it had several items I wanted to try and this highlighter was included.
I've never been a big fan of the BeneFit line as I think most of their products a little gimmicky for my liking.

But I was pleasantly surprised with this highlighter. I was concerned it would look stark white on my skin (Asian, NC30/C3) but it gives me a nice, subtle glow.
I use it sparingly as I don't like too much shimmer.

I like to use it on my brow bone if I'm doing an evening look.

The cream texture is easy to blend and gives a nice dewy look which I find is more flattering in my mid 40's.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I wanted to love this product, but it just seems average and difficult to apply. It also seems to make my skin look oily no matter how I apply it, and it's just hard to work with. I switched to a powder highlighter by a different brand, and I like it much better. I also sometimes use Benefit's High Beam, and I definitely prefer that over this.

on 3/8/2013 2:55:00 PM

I always apply highlighter after I have set my foundation with powder. Since this product is creamy, I have a hard time blending it nicely, and I tend to look like I have a stark streak of highlighter on my cheekbones rather than a nice glow. Wherever I place it, it seems to stick and not move, making it unblendable and streaky. I may try powdering after I apply the highlighter to see if I can blend it into my foundation more seemlessly. Its very pretty, but I prefer a powder highlighter as I think it looks more natural than this. This highlighter is very shimmery on my fair skin.

on 2/6/2013 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not going to lie, I was extremely turned off upon seeing the glitter- but man, this is the definition of a 'golden glow'. The sparkles are only noticable if you are looking for them- otherwise this product really does a great job of bringing out that sunkissed look.

Video Reviews & Tutorials