July 24, 2014 | 990 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Panicgirl16

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this masacara, it really seperates lashes and is virtually mistake proof, doesn't clump at all. If you want to add thickness and volume it does take a few coats, but like I said it really is mistake proof and is not messy or clumpy at all so it's a no brainer trade-off for me. I also like that it doesnt have a smell and has yet to irritate my eyes. Stands up to swimming and sweaty workouts very well. I had used Loreal mascaras for years and then went to MAC, gave this a try after seeing all the good reviews, i'm glad i tried it. Gonna try out some of Maybellines other mascaras, starting with The Falsies.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by katebeth

This mascara irritated my eyes so bad that I had to remove it mid-day, and my eyes still stung after I took it off. It didn't really didn't do anything special for my lashes either, Vaseline would've done more. A huge disappointment. I will gladly go back to Maybelline's The Falsies.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by MsSuperShay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I would give this product a try since so many people on you tube were saying the liked it and I ran out of my other mascara.
I wasn't impressed at thickening my lashes but the separating factor was very good.
Unfortunately separating my lashes isn't a big deal for me but thickening is. I might have bought it again because it doesn't smudge or flake, the deal breaker was a month after using it the stopper kept trying to come out and a week later finally came all the way out.
I won't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by voodoomilk

This doesn't offer volume, and is unimpressive as a mascara in all other aspects too. Although the worst thing is that it's SOOOO difficult to get off! I try removing what I can before hitting the shower and emerge from my bath with black rings ard my eyes that cannot be removed with makeup remover as well. I guess it really IS waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by meghanguess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So I have really been lloking for a new mascara. Ive been using Covergirl LashBlast Fusion, and Maybelline Colossal, but I wasn't liking them anymore. The Lash Blast doesn't give much curl for me, and the Colossal holds curl but has too much clump, which i hate. I tried the one by one mascara because its marketed to have no clumps. Thet mascara is perfect if youre like me and don't really like the look of clumpy lashes. It doesn't hold curl extremely well, but it will if i remember to curl them, which i usually don't. and the price is right. ok thats all i have to say

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by sleepeystar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought my first tube from drugstore.com and had my friend in the US re-ship it over to me in sunny Singapore. I like that it is very affordable and thickens my lashes naturally. Thanks to the silicon bristles on the wand, I am saved from getting uneven and clumpy coats, like how I have from the other brush wands from the other Maybelline range & even a Lancome one that I've previously used. I highly recommend this and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by CheekyBo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So I have Asian lashes and if you're Asian, you know what that means... stick straight lashes! I bought this mascara a couple months ago. I curled my lashes and swiped the stuff on and absolutely hated it. There was no volume. So I decided to give it another try and I think I found the trick for me which is to first apply a thin coat slowly, wait a minute, then add another coat and so on. Gives more volume and I like the look much more. But I have to say this mascara isn't worth all the effort for me. And it also flakes throughout the day. Try maybelline Falsies if you want the curl and volume. That is by far my HG

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Carolyn8088

Love this mascara. Looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

let me first tell you about my lashes... I have relatively long lashes but they need volume. I used to use maybelline colossal mascara but wanted something that wouldnt lengthen my lashes as much because they would hit my browbone and leave black marks during the days wear on my mascara...

I decided to try this one and I find it to be a more natural version of colossal. I still get volume, but not as much length, just what i need!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 6:23:00 AM More reviews by cepauloar

My lashes are sparse, thin, have an average length and stick straight. I expect mascara to hold a curl and that's why I prefer the waterproof versions. I got this one for around 14 EUR which is ridiculous, for a Maybelline mascara. One by One looks very natural on my eyelashes: minimal volume, average length and pigmentation. It holds a curl OK. Id didn't smudge or flake on me. What bothers me is that is harder to remove than my regular WP Maybelline mascaras. I wouldn't repurchase, I will stick to Colossal and Falsies which give me a better effect and are a snap to remove at night.