October 2, 2014 | 1352 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2004 7:11:00 PM More reviews by CrashingBoy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought this conditioner over and over again. I have curly/frizzy hair and this leaves it sooooo soft, with lovely loose curls. I have tried zillions of conditioners, and this is the best one hands down!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2004 9:19:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really? I wish this worked for me like everyone else; I was surprised at this, based on the raves. For reference, I'm half black and asian. Feria is very slick so it's good at coating my thick curly hair (be warned, it makes the tub very slippery; DH slipped once after I got out). But it doesn't take care of my frizzies or define my curls. It also doesn't soften nor detangle as much as I expected. I'm using it as shaving cream right now-- for that purpose it's incredible; it gives a very close, soft shave (but that's a different review). Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2004 11:13:00 AM More reviews by marynoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

yayyyyyyy for this conditioner!

i heat style and highlight, so my hair is pretty damaged. but this stuff stops breakage and makes it soft again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Lois_k

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the BEST conditioner. I have super short hair, so I really don't have to have a great conditioner, but my daughter has long naturally curly (and tangly)hair. This makes the tangles fall out, and leaves her hair smooth and shiny. I've used it for a while off and on, but now its a definite staple at our house.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2004 11:06:00 PM More reviews by NurseKristen

Agreed with most- One of the best conditioners I have used!! Even after I rinsed it out, my hair continued to feel like it had conditioner in it, and NOT in a bad way!! It never stopped feeling soft, you know usually when it starts drying, it starts stiffening and not feeling as soft? This one stayed feeling soft. Will definitely re-purchase and add this to my rotation!! HUGE thanks to MUA- I would never have found all of these awesome products!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by annielula

Before I joined MUA, I had no idea what a cult classic this conditioner was. I thought I was the only one using it! So add me to the chorus of voices--this stuff is great. I'm also curious about the L'oreal Nature's Therapy line because I think it might be pretty similar to Feria.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2004 10:50:00 AM More reviews by cucas87

I have fine, color treated hair that had become drier and drier despite all sorts of expensive conditioners. this is the only conditioner that i can use every day and end up with hair that feels silky, is shiny and is not weighed down. i love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2004 2:29:00 PM More reviews by denisemarie

Add my voice to all the others who say this is the best conditioner out there. I've been using it a short time, and it's made a real difference on my dry, color-treated hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2004 8:39:00 AM More reviews by adams

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE IT! It is almost identical to L'Oreal's Nature Therapy, but without the stinky smell that competes with your cologne. Still I would use Nature Therapy if I couldn't find Feria Conditioner. I DON'T color my hair, but this is the best conditioner I have used in my life.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 11:39:00 AM More reviews by greatpph

This is kinda on the expensive side, but didn't work out as well for me as for other people. I find Nature's Therapy to be much better & cheaper!