L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

a few years ago I decided to go from drk auburn to blonde. My hair was burned to a crisp. My mother in law gave me the conditioners from her haircolor(she has thin hair and it weighed it down)I used it every day and it completely fixed my hair. This is the greatest conditioner it makes your hair smooth and silky, totally repairs dry damaged hair. You can also buy it alone at Sally's in a bigger tube. AWESOME

I have bought this conditioner over and over again. I have curly/frizzy hair and this leaves it sooooo soft, with lovely loose curls. I have tried zillions of conditioners, and this is the best one hands down!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Really? I wish this worked for me like everyone else; I was surprised at this, based on the raves. For reference, I'm half black and asian. Feria is very slick so it's good at coating my thick curly hair (be warned, it makes the tub very slippery; DH slipped once after I got out). But it doesn't take care of my frizzies or define my curls. It also doesn't soften nor detangle as much as I expected. I'm using it as shaving cream right now-- for that purpose it's incredible; it gives a very close, soft shave (but that's a different review). Will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

yayyyyyyy for this conditioner!

i heat style and highlight, so my hair is pretty damaged. but this stuff stops breakage and makes it soft again.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is the BEST conditioner. I have super short hair, so I really don't have to have a great conditioner, but my daughter has long naturally curly (and tangly)hair. This makes the tangles fall out, and leaves her hair smooth and shiny. I've used it for a while off and on, but now its a definite staple at our house.

Agreed with most- One of the best conditioners I have used!! Even after I rinsed it out, my hair continued to feel like it had conditioner in it, and NOT in a bad way!! It never stopped feeling soft, you know usually when it starts drying, it starts stiffening and not feeling as soft? This one stayed feeling soft. Will definitely re-purchase and add this to my rotation!! HUGE thanks to MUA- I would never have found all of these awesome products!!!

Before I joined MUA, I had no idea what a cult classic this conditioner was. I thought I was the only one using it! So add me to the chorus of voices--this stuff is great. I'm also curious about the L'oreal Nature's Therapy line because I think it might be pretty similar to Feria.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have fine, color treated hair that had become drier and drier despite all sorts of expensive conditioners. this is the only conditioner that i can use every day and end up with hair that feels silky, is shiny and is not weighed down. i love it.

Add my voice to all the others who say this is the best conditioner out there. I've been using it a short time, and it's made a real difference on my dry, color-treated hair.

LOVE IT! It is almost identical to L'Oreal's Nature Therapy, but without the stinky smell that competes with your cologne. Still I would use Nature Therapy if I couldn't find Feria Conditioner. I DON'T color my hair, but this is the best conditioner I have used in my life.