December 21, 2014 | 1467 users online

Cleansers - CeraVe - Foaming Facial Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by lemonz4us

I guess my skin isn't normal enough to be considered 'normal' on this bottle claiming for normal to oily . I was looking for something to replace my olay sensitive as it left a slight film on my face. This didn't leave that film and rinsed clean but after using it a few successive days I notice drier skin, I don't like the taught feeling it leaves. Although olay left a slight film it never made me too dry. My search continues . Also I noticed a few more white heads than usual. I deem this the culprit . Oh well.

Changing my rating from 2 to 4 Stars.
Tried this again and it doesnt dry my skin out, or give me white heads. It's slightly more expensive than my olay but i love the huge size. What i don't like is that it takes about 3-4 pumps of this stuff to get a nice lather to cover my whole neck and face. initial down payment for this cleanser is expensive, about 11 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ozone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favourite face cleanser. it doesn't look fancy and I don't feel prestige while using it. However, it is practical and gentle. It cleans my face without stripping my skin dry. It doesn't irritat my skin esp skin around my eyes when there is ezcema. It doesn't sting my eyes at all even the cleanser gets into my eyes. It is inexpensive. The only bad thing about this product is the packaging, it looks really plain and boring. But I don't mind because I won't take my bottle of cleanser out to show off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by alohahawaii

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must say....this is an awesome cleanser! I purchased this one for evening use and the Hydrating one for am use. It foams up quite nicely with my Clarisonic. I was also worried it would really be drying to my skin but it felt great! I really like the Hydrating version but I wear waterproof make up during the day and needed something more foaming to remove my make up. In the am I really don't need to do anything but hydrate while I cleanse. This is definately worth a try for sure. I have recently been diagnosed with Eczema and Seborreic Dermatitis. I have to be very careful what I use on my skin. I think I finally found my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by BlancheDevereaux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG. Seriously I have never said that about any type of skin cleanser until now. I have tried all sorts of things from DS to High end products. Anything that claimed to be "gentle" sucked me in. My skin is all over the place. It can be oily at times and it can be SUPER dry at times. It is really sensitive too. This totally balances out my skin and leaves it fresh. My skin has cleared up and my mildly Rosacea looking skin is now even and calm without a hint of irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by abril090

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I dont mean to gush,but this is the best cleanser I have ever used.
It gently cleanses my skin leaving it soft and smooth.
My skin has looked alot better since I have been using this product.I have not broken out since using this.
This is better than Cetaphil which broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect. Gentle, effective, nondrying. Only thing to keep in mind is if you wear makeup u need to remove it first as this is not a makeup remover. If u do that its the best ever in the best package imo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by apollo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm starting to experience the over-40, hormonal, temperamental skin issues and decided to try the cerave foaming cleanser. so glad i did! it has a great consistency (just feels good going on the skin), fragrance-free, and leaves my skin feeling clean without feeling dry and stripped. it's a really nice drugstore product. will definitely buy again, and am recommending to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by IGotThemBunz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really impressed with this cleanser. Usually everything new that I try on my skin makes me break out, but this product didn't. That's one of the reasons I'm giving it 5 lippies. It's an amazing makeup remover. I use it in the morning and at night. It doesn't dry out my skin and I've totally noticed a difference in my skin since I started using it. My skin has gotten a lot smoother & softer. I had some milia on my cheeks that I got from EL double wear & this cleanser has minimized those bumps tremendously!. I'm still on my 1st bottle, it definitely lasts a long time. It is a bit pricey for a drugstore product (I paid around $15+tax) but then again, you get 12 oz. of product so you're pretty much getting your money's worth. Most high end cleansers are double and sometimes even triple this price & you only get around 6 oz. this product is definitely a steal. I would recommend this product to those with sensitive/ acne prone skin. This definitely has become my HG cleanser & I don't think I will ever use another cleanser again! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by misslu990

Eh..It's okay. I bought it because I recently got a chemical peel and couldn't use my current aesthetician's skin care line b/c it had SA and GA. I even used this a couple weeks after I had already peeled & it made my face itch really bad and cause a rash. I am either going to return it on put it up for swap b/c I didn't care for this at all. It didn't remove all my make up either. [Btw, I use make up wipes & emr every time before I cleanse my face]. When I used my GA and SA pads after washing my face, there was still dirt and make up on it! This never happens when I use my face wash that I normally use. Needless to say I am going back to my other face wash since my skin is not peeling anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by thisiswhoiam888

This stuff is really good! I was skeptical at first, but it was really foamy and cleansed my face easily. All my makeup came off without scrubbing too much! Doesn't sting my eyes or anything. Definitely will buy again?