August 1, 2014 | 1336 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jdanskin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer, but for spots and redness, not for under eye circles. It is creamy and sinks in well and matches my very fair skin well. It stays put but is easy to top up if needs be. The packaging is okay but the ink on the bottle on mine has completely gone! This is fine now, but at first I was finding black ink all over my hands which was less than amazing. However, for the quality of this affordable concealer it's a small price to pay. I will buy this over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

This a great concealer, I use it for under eyes and blemishes. Works amazingly and I will always repurchase it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Elleeae

I love this product, it covers even the darkest of dark circles, blemishes and spots, its a life saver!, and even if you do not have the right shade it blends in extremelly well!, my holy grail concealer, cheap cheap concealer for a great coverage, only downside is the shade range, it features in fair, light, medium and dark, so i suggest trying the concealer out in store before buying to miss buying the wrong colour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is as good as it gets at the drug store. Dosen't crease, reasonable selection of colours and it lasts.Some are compairing it to ELDW and I understand this, but the EL one has spf , something this is lacking in.Every little bit of sunscreen helps, so I'd buy the EL one before this but at the price of the collection 2OOO, its worth having in your make up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish this was more accessible in the US because I love this stuff! I received this from a friend (from Ireland) and used it every day until it mysteriously vanished? (I own several concealers-what are the chances this ONE gets lost/misplaced). I'm already planning to get a replacement ASAP!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been wanting to try this concealer for ages based on all the hype and positive reviews. Sadly this product isn't available in Canada, but I was able to purchase it on eBay for under $10 from a UK seller. I bought the shade 'fair' and it's a fabulous match to my complexion (MAC NC15) as it's neutral with a slight yellow undertone. Texture is creamy, blends nicely, and dries super quick to a matte finish. Coverage for me is around medium, but buildable to full. Works awesome to conceal and cover spots and redness on the face, but under the eyes for my dark circles I'm not to crazy about it. Under my eyes it does conceal and love the matte finish, but looks too dry and cakey despite prepping and moisturizing. Personally I have a tonne of concealers in my stash that conceal redness/spots and this will not be an item I'd repurchase for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jootje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great concealer. It reminds me a bit of ELDW consistency and coverage wise. It has very good coverage. It comes out a bit creamy but then it 'sets'. You shouldn't use too much otherwise it'll get cakey, but because of the good coverage you don't need to use much anyway. A little goes a long way and it does a great job of concealing my very bad dark circles. It also lasts all day. I'm not too sure if it would be best for people with dry under eye skin though. I'd recommend Rimmel Match Perfection for that.
Besides the good coverage and lasting power, another thing I like about this product is the shade range. I have fair skin and the lightest shade of everything is usually a good match for me. But I know there are many people who are even paler than me, so the lightest shade of many products would still be to dark for them. I was surprised to find out that for this product the lightest shade was actually too light for me, so I needed to get the second lightest shade (no 2). I guess what I'm saying is that if you have really pale skin and products are usually too dark for you, you might have luck with this one. The lighest shade is really very light.
Overall I think this is a great product with great coverage, lasting power and a good shade range. The price is a steal. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Nimzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my opinion this is overall a good product. For how much you're paying, you most certainly get your money's worth with this concealer. It's very affordable and can definitely compete with the higher end big brands. The concealer stick makes the application process easier and less messier. For my skin it's been great in covering up blemishes, imperfections and in particular dark under eye circles. If you have quite oily skin, this is a great dry concealer for you. The only downside to this product is the lack of shades that Collection 2000 offer. Unfortunately none of them suit my skin tone but if they brought out more yellow based tones, I'd definitely purchase it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Yrie

I seem to be one of the few who this concealer did not work for.

PROS:
- very good coverage
- creamy consistency, easy to blend
- simple, compact packaging
- really cheap

CONS:
- the consistency work fine for blemishes, but is a little too thick for using under the eyes
- this oxidises on me very quickly and quite badly. It turns from a nice fair, yellow-toned colour that matches my skin to a much darker and kind of pinky shade within a minute.

VERDICT:
The oxidation is my main problem here. It just makes my blemishes stand out much more. It really is a pity because otherwise the concealer is really good. But it's unusable for me, therefore the low rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by annanguyen1988

Amazing product. Amazing price. Just amazing !!

I was looking for a really good concealer as my skin had been acting up and had horrible blemish scars. I bought Macs studio finish concealer which I think is crap for concealing under eyes and blemishes ( but I do love it to make my eyebrows look flawless!)
I thought I'd try collection as I heard many raves; and now I understand . Any blemishes are hidden really good with this concealer and it actually has amazing staying power.
I'm a NC25 at mac and a shade medium suits perfect for me.
I do use 'light' shade for my under my eyes but some people may find its too thick for that but I don't use a lot so it's perfect for me!

If your in the sideline on weather to get this product, I'd say just go for it, it's probably the cheapest concealer on the highstreet but will bring the best results even when compared to higher end brands!