October 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Lillibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This. Is. AWESOME!!!
I've got dry skin and a really fair complexion, and the worst dark circles in the world! I've tried so many concealers and spent 100's of pounds on trying to cover under my eyes up, I get so down about it and it really knocks my confidence. I've tried so many and none seem to go right under my eyes and I get really frustrated with it.
Who knew the secret lies in a tube costing only £4 !!!
It is nice and creamy, gives a full coverage, not too runny, doesn't feel claggy, I even forget I'm wearing any! It feels so nice. I use an eye cream before and I don't get any fine lines around my eyes, nor does it rub off on anything!
The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 (I so want to because this is awesome) I don't like the bottle, doe-foot applicator is lovely but the bottle makes it hard to use all the product (I found this with MAC select moisturecover)
I'm so impressed and excited about this. If only I found it sooner xox

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by florencesophieallen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is generally a really great product. I have quite dry fair skin, and usually use YSL touché éclat (in the lightest shade) Which I love, but this is like that with a thicker consistency, and longer lasting coverage, still giving that amazing natural look that touché éclat does. So I really love it, and considering its about 4 pounds I think I will stick to this and not buy YSL anymore. I apply it with the foundation brush in the real techniques core collection set. It sits nicely on top of a liquid foundation, I tried underneath but the affect is better when on top. I am nw15 and the fairest shade (1) is good for me. Be warned it does look quite white when you first put in on, but after you have blended and let it set for a while it looks really natural. The reason I am giving it 4/5 is simply because it doesn't last that long on actual spots, if u have a red spot then it won't last that long and the redness will come through. Saying that though, for me I have one reddish mole that is near my oily area, on my nose that it won't cover, whereas other general pimples it will cover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've repurchased this product at least six times. Since I started wearing makeup I was addicted to concealer, and have tried so many over the years as I had severe acne when I was younger. This stuff is amazing value for money, it's excellent at covering spots and blemishes. I use to use the colour 1 underneath my eyes and down the centre of my nose, and then 2 on the areas of my face that need extra coverage. However, ever since I had an allergic reaction to a face mask christmas time I've had lines under my eyes which this concealer does settle in to, so I need to find something else to go under there. I'm not going to take a lippy off for that because it's still my HG concealer for blemishes. One thing you must be careful of is the packaging after you first purchase it, the black labelling smudges off and can get your hands messy which is a pain. Other than that I like the applicator that it comes with, the packaging isn't amazing, but the product makes up for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by sopchan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Argh! I would love to love this concealer - like all the reviewers/bloggers/YouTubers do - due to its incredible value for money for such a lovely texture, but!
I have it in Light 2 and it just leans too pink for my skin tone, which makes it look very 'make-uppy'. Shame! Origins 'Quick Hide' is my alternative to this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Jorid

I seriously do not get the hype of this product. The concealer itself isn't that covering and it contains something that stings my skin. It doesn't last, even with primer and setting powder. The color selection is poor and the packaging is just awful and messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by justacupoftea

Probably my most repurchased makeup item ever, I use the lightest shade, I think it's called fair. Covers up any spots or marks on the skin I dab it on and then pat it in to my skin really lightly & it looks flawless. I don't use this product under my eyes though as I find the consistency a little to thick for that area. Took one mark off because when will collection 2000 realise the writing just smudges off the tube straight away!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Mia538

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fab product, bought after running out of Touché Éclat and needing a replacement in a hurry from my local Boots store. Priced £4.99, this is an excellent product and great value for money. I bought in shade 2 (Light) and is perfect for my NW20-25 skin to brighten under my eyes - equally on a par with more expensive brands. I haven't used to cover blemishes, however would expect it to cover well as is a nice creamy texture. As mentioned in previous reviews, the only downside is the writing coming off the packaging, however isn't really an issue for me. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by PremierT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The darkest shade on offer is still much too bright for me (NC45) - it looks ashy and very obvious not matter how I fuss with it. It only works as a brightener if I then add another shade on top to colour correct.

The formula is fine for completely flat planes on the face and that's about it because it settles into every line and crease and looks disgusting in about 2 hours. Don't waste time trying it under your eyes - it's drying and creases badly. The liquid is heavy but not well pigmented so if the spots you need to cover are dark, don't even bother. If you need to cover redness or something slightly darker than your skin there then it does an ok job.

On the up side it has good staying powder and didn't require powdering even on my oiliest spots.

Overall I find it to be too much work to get this crap to look decent. I wouldn't repurchase, wouldn't recommend and wouldn't take a bottle if it was free.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

really great little concealer!
i was using the illuminating touch one from collection 2000, but i think they've stop doing the lighter shade of natural, either that or it's just really hard to find.
That's why i bought this one, i use the fair shade, it's really nice and light and covers my dark under eyes circles really well (better than the illuminating touch).
The only thing bad i have about it is that i've found that it settles a little in the creases around the eye (whereas the illuminating touch didn't).
got to admit collection 2000 have really good stuff at really good prices, i think that's because they don't do useless packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by chippyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only concealer I use! Great for under the eyes, and even on blemishes. Find that it creases a tiny bit under the eye but that doesn't bother me too much. Full coverage, good value, easy application. Love it!