Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 6/29/2013 5:23:00 PM

First of all i love this product. It has the best coverage of any liquid concealer ive ever tried and lasts all day even without powder, It is very quick and easy to apply ans shades are well chosen with no crazy bright pink or orange colours. the only drawback is than when layered it does tend to look cakey and it may be a little heavy under the eye, though it could cover the worst of dark cicles. However i do find i hard to find it in the lightest shade which is "fair" there are always testers but the product always seems to be sold out, that being said it is a very good colour for those who struggle to find light enough shades. Would definately recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best concealer ever! I found out about this concealer on youtube after hearing a few you tubers raving about it. I found out it was only £4.19 as well so I thought it must be good for youtubers who buy mac products to be loving this cheaper product and I thought if it wasn't as good as people say, I wouldn't be wasting much money as this is so cheap. I have the lightest shade 'Fair' and this concealer has the best coverage and hides dark circles, blemishes and spots amazingly well! It matches my skin tone really well and also matches my foundation so I can wear this without or with foundation which is great! It blends really well too and I have combination skin and this concealer rubs in well on my dry and oily areas, which is really good! This concealer is really really good, and I'm sure you'll love it!

on 6/24/2013 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

After watching the multiple thousands of reviews on YouTube about this product I gave in and decided to purchase after having 2 of my favourite Maybelline concealers separate on me (long overdue for the bin)

When I saw it was Collection 2000 I was dubious as trying their products in the past, I have been very disappointed. This however has silenced my cynicism.

Like my favourite concealed Maybelline 24hr, it's a doe foot applicator which made me think "how original", but it deposits the right amount of product.

Next thing that caught my cynical eye was the colour match, I'm used to being the lightest, palest colour in everything.. So when I accidentally got shade 2, I had a mini-hissy fit, bit upon sweeping it in the arch of my undereye bags & blending it out, it's salmony tone counteracted the blue in the bag. So another nice surprise!

The creamy texture sits nice on the skin, and only really sinks into quite deep lines, another plus for creating the blank canvas I need when putting my face over it in the mornings.

Overall.... Loving this product, I try not to give into hype of products I see online, but on this occasion its been a fabulous success. Would recommend to anyone on a budget, or who's slightly worried about their eye bags.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

well heres the issue! I am a NC20 - the lightest is FAR too pale , shade 2 is WAYYYYY too pink/dark makes my blemishes look 20X worse, and shade 3 is better but still WAY to dark. Hope better shades come out, not a big selection at all. Good coverage, but thats all i can say. makes my skin look dirty with the dodgy shades.

on 5/30/2013 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am quite fair and my under eye circles are blue and quite obvious. This product is quite creamy but it does not offer enough coverage even when paired with a corrector. It also accentuates the fine lines under my eyes. So, I am not happy with it, despite the price

on 5/29/2013 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

What a gem! I saw this concealer featured on my favourite beauty blogs such as Gh0stparties and Essiebutton. It's only available in the UK as far as I know, and so I had to order it from eBay to Canada for approximately $10 after shipping costs. I am NC15 in Mac skin products (very fair with neutral undertones) and I bought this in the colour "fair" which is the TINIEST bit too light, but I can still pull it off, I know the colour "light" would have been too pink and dark on my skin tone. The coverage that this concealer gives is amazing. It seems to stay in place all day too. I wish Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada sold Collection 2000, it seems to be an awesome drug store brand. The UK and Europe have all the best products!! Blehh.

on 5/27/2013 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This concealer is absolutely amazing! It gives good coverage and lasts for a long time despite my oily t-zone. (it's always hard to find long lasting products for me but this one is great). The packaging wears out really quickly but that doesn't bother me at all. Also it's really cheap, I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for a very good product but this one is probably a lot better than some high end products. :))

on 5/26/2013 4:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A good few years ago (I couldn't even begin to remember when) I stumbled across this mediocre looking concealer in Superdrug's and popped it in my basket on a whim - and thank god I did! Almost since its release I have used this product RELIGIOUSLY.

Generally speaking, each morning I'll apply this ALL over my face using a Real Techniques Buffing Brush as a base- It sounds extreme to apply it all over my face, but if you use a small amount and buff it in very well you'll see amazing results; much better than any foundation I've ever used, from high end to drug store. For reference; I wake up each morning at 6am and do my make up at about half 6. It stays on from 6.30am till 5.30pm (when I get home) with only one touch-up on my nose and chin half way through the day (I have combination skin) - i set this with Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder

I can only fault this product on 2 reasons;

1) The writing on the tube itself rubs off due to the heat from your hands; this is almost unavoidable no matter how much care you take to keep the writing on the tube

2) The colour range is HORRENDOUS. Fortunately I found the perfect shade for my skin tone; unfortunately its a mixture of all 4 shades Collection 2000 offers.

Swings and roundabouts, I say.

The texture is rather creamy, thick and rich but have almost no smell...or not that I've noticed!

All in all, I'll never buy another concealer as long as Collection 2000 continue manufacturing the product; if you've come here to see if its worth spending your cash and time on It I can promise you will not be disappointed!

on 5/25/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

After hearing various bloggers and youtubers raving about this concealer I decided to give it a go. It was around £5 which is a little expensive for Collection, in my opinion. I brought it in shade 3 medium, which is the darkest. There are only 3 shades and I was stumbling around in the dark trying to choose one. I have olive skin, so I figured it would be okay.
The packaging isn't great. The writing on the side wipes off, making it look cheap. Its a wand thingy (sorry for my awful description), and i dabbed it onto my under-eye area.
When I first applied it, it looked fairly light and about the right shade for me. However, after about 20 minutes, it oxidies and goes orange so it looks like I have orange patches around my eyes (awful, I know). I tried mixing it with a little white moisturizer and applying that, which turned out fine.
It does last and gives good coverage for my awfully dark under-eye circles. When this tube runs out, I will try purchasing the next lighter and see how that works out for me.

on 5/24/2013 4:06:00 AM

This was a good product overall. Had good coverage and GREAT staying power on my super oily skin but I won't be repurchasing because of the color selection. Medium is a tad too dark for me and since I'm in the U.S. I don't want to bother ordering the light because it's obviously too pink on my yellow undertoned skin.

Top Rated Collection 2000 Products