December 17, 2014 | 1716 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by kattepillar

This is an excellent concealer. I often get break outs on my chin and have used oil-based concealers and cream concealers but nothing has the staying power of this bad boy. Seriously stays on all day and illuminates underneath my eyes perfectly. Love it! So cheap too! Will definitely be my staple concealer from now on :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by SianO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the most awful dark circles due to long term illness and this is the best under eye concealer I have found to date. It covers evenly and doesn't crease for a long time. I have very pale skin and the lightest shade of this concealer matches perfectly. Amazing value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Laurenglassx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this concealer.
I like a full coverage concealer on my chin especially and this covers up soooo well. It has gone up in price recently but its still less than 5 so I can't really complain.
They have a good range of colours(I wear medium 3) and there is at least 5 different shades, or you can mix two together to get your perfect shade.
The one thing I hate it the packaging. The lettering on the packaging rubs off so easily, which does my head in!
But the actual product itself is perfect if you want a full coverage concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Pinklady1984

Bought and used for the first time today. Not loving it unfortunately :( its too thick and feels cakey under the eyes. I've only applied with a brush so far so maybe using fingers to warm it might work better....

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by gmmdnbr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought I'd try this concealer after hearing so much about it in the blogging world, and also because I'd run out of my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. I think the price and general hype around it drew me to buy the product - at 2.99, what have I got to lose?

Unfortunately, I find the consistency is far too thick for me. As my skin is incredibly prone to breakouts, I always make a conscious decision not to pile products onto my face and keep everything as light as possible. With this, I found it would not blend at all and once my foundation was on top, I just looked a horrible cake-y mess.

I don't think I'll be buying this product again, as I need a lighter coverage and the line doesn't really cater for my skin tone anyway.

PROS: Hides blemishes reasonably well
Affordable price
Would probably work well with oily skin?

CONS: Thick, cake-y consistency
Lack of variety of shades
Cheap packaging with an unhygenic wand applicator

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by danzrashid

I know I've already written a review to this, but I think I was quick to jump to my conclusion. I said it was good, but now I really don't like it.
Firstly, when I bought mine it was broken, which I didn't realise until I opened it. Therefore, it is unbelievably messy and such a chore to deal with.
Also, its called 'Lasting Perfection', but its far from it. It creases under my eyes and looks disgusting over my spots! On my forehead I have a lot of fine spots, so putting this over them accentuated them and made them look bigger and worse!
I wish I could have liked this more as it is so affordable, but it just didn't do it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Lelizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is by far my favourite/best concealer I have owned! I think this concealer is amazing, especially for the price you're paying. It covers up dark circles really well and conceals any blemishes that your skin decides to throw at you! I bought this concealer because of the massive hype about it a few months ago over here in the UK, and since then, it has been a staple product in my makeup bag what I carry around with me:) The only down side to this concealer is that it creases under the eyes if you forget to set it with powder, but I mean, what concealer doesn't? Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by unicornkopi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can't say enough fantastic things, after wanting a real makeup revamp I went to different department stores to play with high brand products. I nearly made the plunge to buy Bobbi Browns Creamy Concealer (unsure on price but thinks its just over 20), when a friend told me to just give this little beauty a go. For 4.19 I could afford the risk so went and bought it straight away and WOW I am so glad I did.

It blends beautifully in to my fair skin, I can pat it on to my under eyes and then use my fingers to blend this a little less to get more coverage for my dark circles, similarly for my blemishes. It leaves my face glowing, but flawless. Actually FLAWLESS, which I can't believe after my years of Clinique/Urban Decay and then many a mishap with Miss Sporty concealers (bleurgh!)

My only down side is I hate the applicator, it's like a lip gloss stick and I think its very cheap looking but I suppose it means it's easier to pat on to the skin at a thickness you prefer, it does mean in my eyes though that you have to use your fingers to get it into the skin nicely (which I'm sure some folk with beautiful brushes etc don't appreciate), but for under a fiver this is literally fantastic.

GO BUY IT NOW! X

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first heard about this product watching a Lisa Eldridge tutorial and I thought if it's good enough for her to mention it, I must really try it myself. I got my first tube at Boots in the darkest shade they had, n 3, which is still a tad light for me (Italian genes!). At Tesco I later found shade n 4, Deep, that, on its own, would be far too dark for me, but a touch of it, on top of n3 makes my perfect shade. It is long lasting and on me, it doesn't crease at all. I'm totally sold and I won't look any further for my under eye concealer. Thank you Lisa!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Lillibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This. Is. AWESOME!!!
I've got dry skin and a really fair complexion, and the worst dark circles in the world! I've tried so many concealers and spent 100's of pounds on trying to cover under my eyes up, I get so down about it and it really knocks my confidence. I've tried so many and none seem to go right under my eyes and I get really frustrated with it.
Who knew the secret lies in a tube costing only 4 !!!
It is nice and creamy, gives a full coverage, not too runny, doesn't feel claggy, I even forget I'm wearing any! It feels so nice. I use an eye cream before and I don't get any fine lines around my eyes, nor does it rub off on anything!
The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 (I so want to because this is awesome) I don't like the bottle, doe-foot applicator is lovely but the bottle makes it hard to use all the product (I found this with MAC select moisturecover)
I'm so impressed and excited about this. If only I found it sooner xox