July 29, 2014 | 2216 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by AmberValentijn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If there's one eyeshadow palette, I absolutely love and would reccomend to all my friends, its this beautiful palette. The neutral tones really complement any skintone. You can create sexy smokey eyes or a perfect every day look.. gosh I just can't get over this palette!
I have been using this palette for over a year now and it still is my alltime favourite.
Beautifull silky structured eyeshadows in very classy (but glam) colors.
This palette is perfect for everyone!

I'm not really a big fan of the packaging of this 1st Naked palette. I'd rather had this palette in the aluminium kind of case, we see with the 2nd Naked palette. The packaging of this palette I experience as very delicate, so I always put it back in the plastic cover I purchased it in. So the palette will remain neat and clean.

This palette is perfect for:
-Someone who really likes warm/nude/neautral tones of eyeshadows.
-Someone who especially is in to a bit of glitter/shimmer.
-Someone who is a big fan of highly pigmented eyeshadow in a silky finish.

This palette isn't so perfect for:
-Someone who likes brighter colors of eyeshadow.
-Someone who doesn't really uses many different nude colors (but likes to stick to 1).
-Someone who prefers lose powders or more 'dry' powder instead of silky ones.

Big plus:
This palette comes with the Urban Decay Primer (big fan over here!) and a nice applying brush off good quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great palette!! The product itself goes a long way, lasts all day when worn with a primer, great range of actual useable colors. Half Baked is BEAUTIFUL! I'll provably by the Naked Palette 2 next time though, also pretty shades and even includes Half Baked I'm pretty sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

To preface this:

I really dont wear eyeshadow much so I bought this because of all the colors that are natural, something I would wear and its great to practice with and this is great for newbies that want a nice natural defined eye. It can also do smokey eyes too. The colors are great and the packaging is really cute! Comes with a lot of extras too which is great for trying out all the products. If you have never bought a pallete before than definitely buy this one!

Overall good product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I seriously am in love with this pallet

The price is a steal for what you're getting, and all of the shadows are just plain lovely. I had to get mine from Ulta online, because it just kept selling out everywhere else before I could order it. It's been selling out for a reason. ;) (ETA: I'm glad that UD finally makes a plain, brown, eyeliner pencil. Whiskey, included in this palette, really isn't anything special in color, but I've been lemming a good brown liner with UD's 24/7 staying power and this is it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the palletes I keep going back to.

I have over 20 palettes and this one is what I rotate to use the most.

I would repurchase if I ran out but at this point, I have so many that won't be an issue for a while!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not one to believe the hype but there was so much that I had to give it a try. I just bought it and Naked2 a couple of weeks ago on a whim. I wish I had bought it earlier!

The neutral colors can go with about anything and of course it looks and works great with eyeshadow! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by missmarilynmonroe

Oh man, this is the holy grail of eyeshadow. It took me awhile to finally bite the bullet and purchase the Naked palette. IT is totally worth it!! I use it almost everyday, and it really is great for so many different looks. It works with all different skin tones well too. I am pretty pale, and my best friend is olive completion. We both go on and on about all the different ways to make our eyes pop! If you are trying to decide if it is worth it or not, I say do it. IT is a million times better than any drug store or similar product palette. The pigmentation is amazing, and the colors are beautiful. Their are so many tutorials which make it easier to find a great look for yourself. The Urban Decay primer works great with this too as a heads up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by saraevans1219

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful pigmentation and a very universal range of colours. Definitely a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok so you know you gotta love neutrals. this palette is a great buy and everyone needs in there kit. its awesome color payoff and staying power. I love the cover of the palette also. brought from Sephora and you can find great review on my youtube channel-fearless femme

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by oo0Vulcan0oo

I really like this palette. The eyeshadows last quite a while (especially when paired with their primer potion) and there is a wide range of shadows for any look you want to create. This is especially useful if you are traveling and don't want to bring a bunch of single eyeshadows around with you! Price wise.....it is pretty up there....but keep in mind that you are getting many shades. Additionally, I have been using this palette everyday for over a year and still haven't hit pan on any of the shadows!