Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.8

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 7/22/2012 12:10:00 PM

I watched a beauty guru use these on YT. She described them as being very calming, great smelling, effective, all that jazz. So I go out and buy myself a pack with my friend, get home, super psyched, rub all my makeup off. Lo and behold, I felt like someone was rubbing alcohol with a loofah into an open wound. Horrible pain, and after a little while, one of my eyes swelled to a tremendous size. Gave em to my friend, and her skin which can handle anything. Not worth twenty cents, let alone $6. I had a lesser reaction to the body butter, but it still made me real itchy and red. My advice? Wash your face at night. It really is the best thing to do.

on 7/17/2012 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I'm going to say no to buying these again. Unless they cost less than asking my face with battery acid? These stung my face sooooo badly. I couldn't wash it off fast enough. 3 hours later, my skin is still red and stinging.

on 7/15/2012 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i really like these wipes. I use them at night to take my makeup off if i am to lazy to wash my face with my cleanser,i dont normally wear any eye makeup so i dont know how they work there. But they work well to take all my foundation off and dont irritate my skin.I also use them after i workout and they leave my face feeling refreshed, plus removing all the sweat and grime.

on 7/13/2012 9:33:00 PM

I got a sample pack of these in the July MyGlam bag. Oh my god. The burn. I feel like I got a sunburn. These are awful. It took off my makeup OK, I guess, but it's definitely not worth the "just poured acid on my face" feeling. I find it perplexing that they tout these as being 'soothing' on the front of the package.

on 7/12/2012 7:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was really excited to try this product. My skin isn't very sensitive and i'm not allergic to many makeup products, but when I used these my face got really itchy, red, and bumpy. It made my skin irritated and made it feel tight. You shouldn't purchase it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got these as a present in a goodie bag from a party that I went to. I absolutely loved the packaging and the smell of the towelettes. However, after trying them my face started to break out. I have used tons of different brands of cleansing towelettes but this is the only one that made me break out. I really wish I could use it because they smell so good and leave my face feeling very fresh and clean. Not sure why I broke out but maybe other people will not have this problem. Since they seem so great I really hope that other people can use and enjoy them.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've heard many encouraging reviews on YouTube as well as online. However, these makeup wipes failed to remove "every trace" of makeup (I use waterproof mascara). After a few swipes, my makeup wasn't visible on my face anymore but I get the feeling that my face is still covered in makeup. As I was applying this product to my face, it immediately stung my face and irritated it. This also dried out my skin. So bottom line: I will not recommend this to anyone, although I heard many great reviews on this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i've never written a negative review before, but here we go...
the reason i bought these was to use them as a make up remover. this doesn't take off all of my foundation, and my eye make up doesn't budge AT ALL. i watch youtube videos about people saying this even removes waterproof eye make up... ummmm definitely not the case, for me at least. also, these stung my eyes SO much! i don't have sensitive skin/eyes, so i feel like that is saying something.
I wanted to like these so much but i couldn't stand them. you're better off just using a baby wipe on your face. the smell is really nice though, i'll give it that

on 6/30/2012 4:51:00 PM

Let me begin by saying that I do not usually have sensitive skin. When I read the reviews here on MUA and people were saying that these burned, I thought "How bad can it be? I have tough skin anyways"; so, when I was walking through Shoppers and spotted these on sale I decided to pick them up. When I finally used them OMGOSH, THE BURN!! It hurt so badly I couldn't believe it. I'll finish up the pack because I don't like to waste my money, but I will not be buying them again. Because these burn so badly I dread using them; totally not worth the $8 and change I paid for them. Really awesome packaging though.

on 6/29/2012 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like these, and I use them at night to take off my makeup. They get most of my eye makeup off, and I don't find them irritating unless I "scrub" with them, which you really shouldn't do with a makeup wipe in the first place. It doesn't sting my eyes or anything, I'm sad this has happened for others!

The scent is mild and doesn't bother me, and the packaging is standard for face wipes, so no complaints there.

I'll repurchase unless I find something better.

Update: I have definitely not found anything better. I've tried other brands just to test how they hold up, and nothing does as good of a job as the Yes to Cucumbers wipes. They are refreshing and get all of my makeup off with absolutely zero greasy residue. HG.