April 17, 2014 | 971 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by meowmom9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was not overly thrilled. Took off eye make up ok but did nothing for mascara (not waterproof). Not sure worth the price even if I do cut the towelettes in half.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I bought a pack of these on impulse waiting in line at Ulta (yeah, that's why they call them "impulse items") and grabbed a second pack today. I hardly bought towelettes before because they seemed like such a rip-off (I mean, eight dollars for 20?! C'mon, Neutrogena!), and I was never really happy with the way they work. These I liked a lot, and you can get them on sale for less than five bucks for 30 towels. I'm guilty of not washing my face before bed, and I can just quickly take all my makeup off with one of these (or two if it's been a really heavy-makeup kind of day). I do agree with some reviewers that I feel a tiny bit of burn and itch, but my skin doesn't show any signs of irritation otherwise. I've even used them to scrub my eye makeup off and my eyes had no reaction whatsoever. My skin feels very smooth afterwards, not tacky or dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Luth

These are... ok. They smell better than the YesTo Blueberries towelettes, but in comparison it doesn't make up for the fact that I had to scrub with these to get my makeup off rather than just wipe gently.

They really didn't do anything good for my skin except give me a mild burning sensation around my mouth and eyes now and again. I've just used them up, which makes it obvious that with some effort they do their job. But for the lack of advantages from a company like YesTo, I would've rather used olive oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by AshlynNichole

Seriously? I don't understand why there are so many negative reviews...these are fracking awesome! Takes off all of my makeup within seconds, unlike other wips that take FOREVER to get all of my makeup off. The smell is pleasant, and these are perfect for my sensitive skin. Another good thing about them? There are 40 wipes in one container and cost the same as the Neutrogena or Clean and Clear ones, both of which contain significantly less wipes in one container. I'm seriously thinking about giving these to people for Christmas because I love them so much!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a few travel sized packets of these when I saw them on sale at Target, I really like them for my purposes. I wash my face first but there's almost always a little residue if I've been wearing eye makeup, so I use these as a final sweep before I put on any skincare products. The smell is subtle but nice and I haven't had any irritation at all. These probably aren't nearly strong enough to take off more than makeup remnants so it may not be the best choice for everyone. I like 'em though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by lbuffalino4

I am inlove with these wipes! I have a lot of trouble finding products I like and I can definatly say I will be buying these again. I think the best part is they are resonably priced. $5.99 for a pack of 30 is a good deal to me. These wipes really make my face feel refreshed when I need a pick me up and the scent of sweet cucumbers is really soothing. I have not experienced any type of burn. I also think the packaging is pretty cute. I want to try the Yes to Cucumbers face mask next!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by kbrand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG makeup remover/cleanser. As I've said in other reviews, I've significantly paired down my skincare routine to only a few products. I use the towelettes to remove makeup and when I need to freshen up after a workout (or just a dirty day).

I have acne and rosacea-prone skin and this doesn't burn, sting or otherwise irritate my skin. They have a mild scent. I've used them around my eyes without any irritation either. They definitely don't moisturize or do anything other than clean and freshen. If you're prone to dry skin, definitely use a moisturizer afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by ilovescrabble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Didn't tingle or burn at all, they smell really good and get off my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by christinaalv

I really wanted to love this product!! I was so excited to find organic face wipes to remove my make up. And, the packaging is so practical with the plastic closures. It also smells so nice. However, if I wipe my face a lot with it, it burns! Especially in the eye area. Besides that, I feel I get a good clean and the wipes are so big I can use them twice, half for each use. I will repurchase until I find a better organic alternative. Maybe the Neutrogena Naturals line should come out with some!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by lieske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like other reviewers here said. IT BURNS!