July 22, 2014 | 1279 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OK. I don't wear makeup anymore because it's just too dang much trouble and I can get away with not bothering (or so I tell myself). Despite the fact that I'm almost 50, I still have oily skin. I like other products in the YTCarrots line and I like the YTCukes body butter, so I figured I'd give these a try: and I love them. I am often bothered by fragranced products (other than actual fragrance!) but I like the scent of these towelettes. I prefer the scent of these to that of the Dove towelettes and certainly to that of the Burt's Bees product, which I just loathe. These cut the oil off my face quite nicely and I'll buy 'em as long as they make 'em.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE cucumbers, but this product is god awful.

I wanted to try this product because a lot of the youtube guru raved about this specific wipes.

1) It claims to cleanse off all your makeup in one swipe, but thats not the case, I found my self scrubbing to just remove my tinted moisturizer.

2) The smell is horrendious. but the smell goes away after 30 seconds to one minute.

3) Whenever I use it I feel a burning sensation ( in a bad way )

4) after the 5th time using my face started to get red.

I find using baby wipes to work better than this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE SMELL! OMG I can not use this cause of the smell it makes me sick. I am usually a person that has not issue wit smell but this stinks terrible. The actual wipe is just OK you have to work hard to remove makeup. Will never buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by aashgraant

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i hear a lot about the yes to carrots brand. this is the only product i've tried by this brand and i am so disappointed. im hesitant to try this brand again because of my experience with these facial towelettes. the towelettes BURNED my face, sure it removed the makeup but my face turned red afterward and my face tingled and burned in a bad way, not in the "my face is so clean" way. if you hate the smell of cucumbers you'll obviously hate this product. i don't recommend this product whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

-I LOVE these! I purchased the 40-pack for CHEAP from Target, I think I had a coupon and got them for $4. I'm a huge fan of these because of the natural ingredients + it's so much easier to take your make-up off at night with a towelette! Wiping make-up off is MUCH easier than washing it off when you don't have time or are completely exhausted!

-Note: If you wear heavy make-up, you're probably going to need a stronger cleanser than these. These are for people who wear basic make-up and non-waterproof (regular) mascara. I find these work GREAT for removing all of my make-up.

-Fresh cucumber scent! Hypoallergenic, so they're VERY MILD. I did not experience a tingling feeling - I noticed some other reviewers did. Non-irritating for me. The packaging is secure (there's a cover/flap that you can snap open and shut) to keep the towelettes moist so they don't dry out!

-I'm going to try the blueberry ones next because the reviews are better, but I DO like these cucumber ones and would highly recommend them for anyone who likes fast & easy cleansers!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by staceb1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are great for my sensitive/oily skin. I use these to take off face and eye makeup and follow up with a gentle cleanser. I've tried many different brands of face wipes, and these ones are the only ones that do not make my face sting. Try them!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Ashley3215

This is the BEST face towelette i have ever used! i used it while i was camping and there was no running water and this cleared up ALL of my acne. THIS IS AMAZING. it gave my face a glow and its just the best

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Srompala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does not remove eye makeup and if you try it stings. Doesn't do a thoroughly good job removing my blush/bronzer either. Waste of my $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Kattykat101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product and the moisterizer gave me the warst allergic reaction of my life! If you have sensitive skin DO NOT take the risk it took my skin around a month to heal!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by icepunkprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to love these. I used them for about 5 months w/out any problems and they removed my makeup fine and smelled wonderful. After a while though they began to make my skin burn, especially my eye area. I don't really have sensitive skin and it wasn't a reaction that was present when I first began using these, but it developed over time. I finally stopped using them and my skin is less red and irritated. Bummed they didn't work for me, bu otherwise they were okay.