October 2, 2014 | 972 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation breaks me out in a day, just because of that I absolutely hate it. Also this foundation dries out my sensitive, acne prone skin. It makes look OLD, WRINKLY and DULL. The moisturizer I use is a gel, and it can't compete with the drying-ness of this foundation. Anyway, hate it. 0 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a generous sample from the SA at Nordstrom and so far have only worn it twice so I'll update in a few weeks. I definitley liked how it felt, the color Fresh Ivory was pretty good for my NC20 skin (maybe just a tad too yellow but blendable) and the coverage was medium. However....I definitley got shiny with this after about 4 hours so the oil-control was just not there for me. Also, I checked the mirror when leaving work (always a foundation test for me) and it looked patchy. Then again, I don't wear primers so I may just have the skin type that really needs to include that in their routine. I'll update in a couple weeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

I didnt like this foundation at all. I like the feeling of it but i did not like how it made my skin look. I dries fast. And in the end it looks patchy. I went back and returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by shanny7854

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So the day this product came out i just happened to be in a clinique store in the mall! I had no idea they were coming out with a new product! I got my skin tone matched up and then promised the girl i would come back and buy the product (she gave me a sample) and when that lady put it on me I LOVED IT. It was exactly the same skin tone as my real skin! It looked so natural and it felt so fresh on my face! So yesterday i went to the same place and bought the stuff! The same lady was there and she remembered me! Im 02 in fresh Ivory! This foundation doesn't dry out my face and it never looks cakey! Best of all it says it will remove blemishes! Like seriously a make up that removes acne?!?(i have had bad acne for a while on my T zone) It doesn't get much better then that! I haven't noticed a significant change in my acne yet but I will tell you guys if i do. Along with this i use the Clinique 3 step system in type 2. And the lady said using their acne stuff and this will make my skin even better! I am so excited and i would totally recommend this product to anyone with skin problems like me(:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 7:09:00 AM More reviews by meabhf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

absolutely love it :D
it is the perfect shade for my skin, really feels light but still covers blemishes AND gets rid of them :D
I just started on cliniques 3 step anti-blemish skincare and while i used to have so many spots I couldn't count them, after 3 weeks I now have 3.
Most of my friends fork out hundreds on acne stuff from the doctor but this is amazing stuff, pretty expensive though.
I'm just mad I didn't find out about this earlier! Clinique is so not just for older women, all teens should use this! LOVED IT :D

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2010 5:44:00 AM More reviews by annakimla

I changed my mind about this foundation. It does not spread smoothly and provides uneven coverage including weird stains in the nose/lips area. I am rather disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by poeticsinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First, let me say, I don't have acne. But I do have ridiculously oily skin. This foundation is FABULOUS. It creates a flawless, matte, finish that controls my oil for hours and hours. I have to do a touch up on my nose ONCE during the day. And my days are LONG. I can't say enough about this foundation. If you have oily skin, look no further.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by eurobarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finally a good clinique foundation! I've tried superfit which left me super oily and greasy, and perfectly real oxidised on me like crazy. Before trying anti blemish I was happily using SK-II airbrush, and I still am, but applying base, primer, spraying and waiting for it to dry is too much on an early morning (still do it for going out). I got a deluxe sample of this at Myer Sydney CBD after having the lovely SA apply this onto me. It felt great on, quite light but covered all my blemishes. I continued using it for the next 4 days (then I ran out of the sample) it wore really well, I had it on for 8+ hours one of the days, and I only needed to blot my nose once, after 6hours. I wore it with no powder as well, which is something I haven't done in a long time. I've bought a whole bottle and have been using it for 4 days now, I apply with an artiste stippling brush, which uses the tinyest amount of foundation and gives a great airbrushed look. I've also just applied with fingers when my brush was dirty (clean fingers that is). One of the best things about it is, it doesn't show up the dry skin around blemishes after you've picked at them or while they're drying so there is no cakeyness. I haven't noticed any blemish improvement, which is what this is marketed for, but to be honest I only bought it as foundation not a skincare product, it didn't make my face breakout which is almost as good as making it better when you're oily and acne prone and looking for a foundation, but yeah no improvement. So far loving it as great multi tasker for early mornings.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 5:50:00 AM More reviews by missceline1990

I love this foundation! Liquid foundations are actually a absolute no-go for me. It breaks me out like crazy but this foundation didn't break me out! The coverage is really nice as well (: I would definitely recommand this for acne prone people like myself. Make sure though you wear an oil control product underneath it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by MissAngii

I love this product!
It gives me the coverage I would like to get from a foundation.

Before this one, I used the superfit make-up foundation of Clinique. I loved that one too but this one is just a bit better.

When I use my sephora primer this foundation stays the whole day on my skin [I start my day at 7 am. and go to bed at 11 pm.] and it doesn't feel like I have foundation on. The texture is also very, very fine.
It blends very good!

Because I have a combination oily skin, this foundation is just perfect. It's oil-free and it makes my skin matte. After using this foundation you don't have to use powder at all.

[Sorry if my English isn't good, I come from Holland! haha]