April 16, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by nonliquet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Coral Reef is a beautiful, relatively sheer (though pigmented enough to show up on my mauvey-pink lips), creamy, non-shimmery coral with more pink than orange undertones. Very versatile shade—I can see this working quite nicely with a variety of cool, neutral and warm skin tones. The staying power isn’t bad—lasts almost 2 hours before I feel the need to reapply. I'm very happy that Revlon made this shade permanent. Will no doubt repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by TheBexExpress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've never really been into lip glosses, but I've decided that rather than wear matte lipsticks everyday I might try something new for summer, and this is my first big lipgloss purchase with that in mind. Lucky for me, I absolutely love it. It was pretty impulse-y, and there was also a free revlon gift thing going on.

It's a lovely coral-orange in the tube, and my pretty pigmented lips do mute that a little, but the gloss lightens a little and gives a pink with a nice coral hue. It is lovely and I'm glad I took a shot on it.

The only drawback of the gloss is that it is indeed quite sticky. But I expected no less and I do find it long lasting for a gloss. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by arbyf12d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has to be one of the best Coral Lipgloss I've ever tried from any drugstore products. It's not too coral, but coral enough to lighten your lips and add a hint of it's coral color. I'm glad I took this from the shelf, because they rarely have them in stock at my local Target. I took off one lippie, because of the fact that it wears off about after a good hour or so. Although, I would repurchase again. Definitely recommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was reading all the reviews on this gloss and I'm obsessed with coral and peachy colors. I ran to Target on my lunch break and picked up this one and Lilac.Ok so the color is a really pretty coral. I'm just not liking the texture of these glosses. I think they are a little bit sticky and don't last very long at all. They also made my lips dry and peel. Getting returned...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Fruitful

On my pigmented lips this just looked straight up pink, not unlike Estee Lauder's Passionfruit Shimmer. This is not the fault of the gloss so much as my lips I suppose. I was hoping for the luscious CORAL glow I'd seen on some other MUAers. Super Lustrous in Firecracker is much closer to the look I was hoping to get from Coral Reef.

Docked one lippie for not being coral enough; another for the silly prices in Australia (around $22).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Joobz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The super lustrous lip glosses are the best everrrr. Now this is saying something because I'm not a fan of lip glosses.
    This lip gloss in coral reef finally came into stores like last week i think, because Australia is so behind in everything. When I saw it I had to get it, but at the same time I wanted to wait for a sale because these do not come cheap and retail at around $22, which is quite expensive for a lip gloss in my opinion. I gave in and bought it because everytime I saw it, there would only be one left or it was sold out completely and as it is a limited edition colour i just grabbed it.
    And I'm so glad i did. This colour would be flattering on any skin tone. On my quite pigmented lips, it gives my lips a nice hint of pinky- coral colour without being too over the top.
    This has such a smooth texture that is not sticky at allllll. It's so smooth that the application gets quite addictive haha. The packaging is lovely and has a Chanel-esque look to it.
    I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by karmabum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this for a nice summer look-though summer is almost over-and b/c of the good ratings. It looks like a scary, Miami Beach old lady color in the tube and when first applied but settles into a nice pinky coral on my lips. It feels nice and not too sticky. I would not apply it heavily with paler skin tones b/c I can see this looking gaudy. Surprisingly it does work with my pale slightly yellow skin though on my darker, warmer sister it looked off somehow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these lipglosses. All are long lasting without being super sticky and all provide really great pigmentation for a gloss. Actually, these are the only glosses I consistently use anymore.

Coral Reef is a GORGEOUS peach-coral color that looks great on my cool skin and would probably work for a lot of skin tones. It is a very flattering color that really punches up my skin, whether I wear it with pink or peach blusher. My natural lip color (pink) makes it work with either. This can be blotchy is you don't apply with a mirror. I like it so much that I don't really mind, though! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by denorlisa

I'm Asian NC 25 and this colour is really pretty. I usually stay away from coral / orange lip products because they are too loud for me. I like my eyeshadows to make a statement not my lips :P

This product gives my pigmented lips a dewy finish with just that touch of orange just to give my lips some colour.

I bought it when the retail shop was selling them one for one, else it's kinda pricey.

I experimented with Nude Lustre by adding one colour on each lip and mashing my lips together, and created a sheer nudey orange look haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in love with this lip gloss!
    It's such a great summery color, has great pigmentation and a smooth texture. The color is sort of an orangey coral, and what you see in the tube is what you get. I have to sheer it down a bit, only dabbing a little bit on my lips and spreading it out with my finger, it looks a little too bright on me otherwise.

The Super Lustrous glosses are probably my favorite drugstore lip glosses, they have great texture and most of them are pretty pigmented. The formula is moisturizing and has an spf, which is always a plus.

The thing I love most about this is, IT'S NOT STICKY! It's so nice not having to worry about getting hair stuck to your lips when the wind blows! lol.

Overall, I love this lip gloss and it's one of my favorites! love it! :)