October 22, 2014 | 1423 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by n2l2m

I got this in the sample size and I absolutely love it! I have tried out other Clinique mascaras and think they are alright, nothing special, but this one is fabulous due to the wand!! It is curved rubber and there are only bristles on one side, which means you can get super close to the base of your lashes and not stab yourself with the other bristles. I'm not sure if the formula is anything special, but it's definitely the wand that is the best part. Since I have the sample size, I'm not sure if the full size would have a longer stick to the wand before the bristles start..if it does, it may be easy to get the mascara on your face when applying due to the angle you have to hold the brush. But for the sample size, I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Definite lengthening mascara ~ which is exactly what I wanted. I have quite a bit of fullness but I wanted my lashes 'look at me' long. This does it. At first I couldn't handle the brush. It was weird and awkward. Well, it is still a bit weird and awkward, but I just know how to use it now. Once you get used to it the results are amazing. I usually don't have to comb through my lashes anymore. Doesn't clump (well, it will eventually of course!) and makes me lashes look super long and sexy. I got the black/brown shade but it also comes in black. A new HG mascara for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by redbloodlips

I know the wand looks intimidating, but it doesn't take that long to get used to it and actually I grew fond of it at this point. The formula is amazing it makes my tiny little lashes, longer, not full but loong and I love that. I got it as a sample as soon as I start running out of it I will buy it

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

although the formula is ok, rich color and doesn't clump, I cannot make use of the brush. I prefer ceramide treatment by EA or EL more than mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by shannon02013

I love this! It makes my lashes look so much longer. Whenever I first got it i was iffy about the brush, but it's amazing! It doesn't really make your lashes thicker, but it doesn't clump and it does make them longer!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by smilesmile7890

First of all I have long, droopy Asian eyelashes. That said, this didn't hold the curl that well (better than most other non-waterproof mascaras though). And the wand makes it difficult for my to get the outer lashes effectively. I feel like I have to keep dipping the wand back in the tube to get more product for one coat. It may just be me and my product. But if you have naturally curly lashes I would recommend because it doesn't smudge and it feels like you're not wearing anything! It's super soft and natural. Wish my lashes weren't so depressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by icepunkprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It isn't my HG mascara, but I really do love it. I was convinced that I had obtained all the length my lashes had to give from any mascara, but after recieving a sample of this for free, I realized I was wrong. I truly love it. The formula is nice and I LOVE the brush/comb. It is impossible to poke your eye with this and you can obtain such precision! I can see exactly where it's going and use it to my best advantage. In the downside it make my roots stick together a bit and once it dries, it is done! No more layering for me. Overall i love it though, definately worth the $14 I would pay to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by shelly59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was an impulse buy that I was sure I was going to regret. Not so. I love how this mascara makes my average lashes look very long and flirty. Not a thickener, but a really great extender. Definitely not a "natural" look but worth having in your toolkit.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by lynbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received a sample of HLM in a recent bonus gift. I was pretty curious about the "willow" brush and how it worked. I love it. It can be used for pretty, long, yet natural look. It can also be layered with a volumizing formula (I like MAC PlushLash) for a more dramatic look. The wand takes a little practice, but it's not really that hard. That little sucker does get bottom lashes like nothing I've ever seen, so A+ on that.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by js1624

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this masc really well. It does really lengthen the lashes and helps to curl them up as well -dont need a eye lash curler. dont let the weird brush scare you - I know it looks funky but it works. It does work better if there is not too much product on the applicator, so I dab some off. then just start at the roots and go all the way to the tips. I do one swipe on the outer half and then one on the inner half. No flaking or smudging and if you get it on your lid or anything, just wait until it dries and it wipes right off. At the end of the day it comes off easily with EM remover or warm water, cleanser, etc. Not so fond of this any more. Just cant seem to get enough of it close to my lash base for it to work. Works best when brand new. Went back to Lancome.