Clinique High Lengths Mascara

3.8

on 4/10/2010 1:37:00 PM

WOW! I've found my HG mascara!! I got this with the gift with purchase that clinique is doing and it's seriously the best mascara that I've used! This makes my lashes look like fake ones and the black is super black! The wand is a curved, rubber one with lash bristles/combs on one side of it...When I run out of this sample size, I am definitely going to purchase the full sized one for only 14 bucks!!

on 4/9/2010 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

my HG mascara. absolutely love it. i heard abt this mascara on spoiledpretty and saw her before an after pictures i just HAD to try it, went out and bought it the next day absolutely amazing. does not budge, no racoon eye. no stiff prickly hard eyelashes. i hate mascaras that go on wet and dry up an make ur lashes hard, thats not natural. this is a great black and boy does it give you length. i have pretty long eyelashes an mascaras can clump on me give me the tammy faye look. this does not. I start at the base an brush at an outward angle, never straight up an it gives this winged out illusion. No eye irritations either. everyone notices and compliments on my lashes when i wear this..HG HG!

on 4/9/2010 2:05:00 AM

I got this in the sample size and I absolutely love it! I have tried out other Clinique mascaras and think they are alright, nothing special, but this one is fabulous due to the wand!! It is curved rubber and there are only bristles on one side, which means you can get super close to the base of your lashes and not stab yourself with the other bristles. I'm not sure if the formula is anything special, but it's definitely the wand that is the best part. Since I have the sample size, I'm not sure if the full size would have a longer stick to the wand before the bristles start..if it does, it may be easy to get the mascara on your face when applying due to the angle you have to hold the brush. But for the sample size, I love it!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Definite lengthening mascara ~ which is exactly what I wanted. I have quite a bit of fullness but I wanted my lashes 'look at me' long. This does it. At first I couldn't handle the brush. It was weird and awkward. Well, it is still a bit weird and awkward, but I just know how to use it now. Once you get used to it the results are amazing. I usually don't have to comb through my lashes anymore. Doesn't clump (well, it will eventually of course!) and makes me lashes look super long and sexy. I got the black/brown shade but it also comes in black. A new HG mascara for me!

I know the wand looks intimidating, but it doesn't take that long to get used to it and actually I grew fond of it at this point. The formula is amazing it makes my tiny little lashes, longer, not full but loong and I love that. I got it as a sample as soon as I start running out of it I will buy it

on 4/4/2010 11:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

although the formula is ok, rich color and doesn't clump, I cannot make use of the brush. I prefer ceramide treatment by EA or EL more than mascara

on 4/2/2010 10:08:00 PM

I love this! It makes my lashes look so much longer. Whenever I first got it i was iffy about the brush, but it's amazing! It doesn't really make your lashes thicker, but it doesn't clump and it does make them longer!

First of all I have long, droopy Asian eyelashes. That said, this didn't hold the curl that well (better than most other non-waterproof mascaras though). And the wand makes it difficult for my to get the outer lashes effectively. I feel like I have to keep dipping the wand back in the tube to get more product for one coat. It may just be me and my product. But if you have naturally curly lashes I would recommend because it doesn't smudge and it feels like you're not wearing anything! It's super soft and natural. Wish my lashes weren't so depressed.

It isn't my HG mascara, but I really do love it. I was convinced that I had obtained all the length my lashes had to give from any mascara, but after recieving a sample of this for free, I realized I was wrong. I truly love it. The formula is nice and I LOVE the brush/comb. It is impossible to poke your eye with this and you can obtain such precision! I can see exactly where it's going and use it to my best advantage. In the downside it make my roots stick together a bit and once it dries, it is done! No more layering for me. Overall i love it though, definately worth the $14 I would pay to repurchase.

on 3/31/2010 8:49:00 PM

This was an impulse buy that I was sure I was going to regret. Not so. I love how this mascara makes my average lashes look very long and flirty. Not a thickener, but a really great extender. Definitely not a "natural" look but worth having in your toolkit.

Popular Mascaras