December 22, 2014 | 1783 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by emilyh8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A really good all round foundation. I use 55 when I'm tanned and it matches my skin perfectly. It is medium coverage but very buildable. The name says it all, it makes my skin look really healthy and glowing and I love that about it. I have extremely sensitive and acne-prone skin and this foundation did not react badly with my skin at all, in fact I think it made my skin look so much cleaner and healthier. I really do love this product and the packing is great too, the pump is easy to control and it's a decent size.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Francesca33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall I love this foundation. I tried it a year ago when it was the old packaging and thought it was brilliant and refreshing. So after a year of uming and ahing I repurchased it again. Originally I was shade 51 but there wasn't any in stock so went for 52 and glad I did because it suits my skin better in the summer! This is now my go to foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by cindygl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I purchased this a very while back but rarely used it because a) I purchased this for $32 which I consider pricey (I'm a drugstore make up kind of girl) and didn't want it wasting away too quickly and b) I had a lot of other foundations I owned that I was happy with at the time. I started using this recently more and more and quickly fell in love. The shade 55 is perfect on me and I love the medium coverage, it's now my everyday foundation. During a visit to Priceline I noticed it was on sale for $16 and one of the workers told me that they were discontinuing this product... Now I'm on the hunt for this foundation at every Priceline I can get to! If anyone in Australia (Western Syd area) has seen this foundation still in stock at a Priceline please somehow let me know! I need to stock up before it's all gone for good! I've even been buying shades 56 and 54 because I am so desperate to have this foundation. Love the smell, the coverage, doesn't leave me too oily and by the end of the day it's still on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by gina2328

I love everything about this foundation. I am NC20 and Shade 52 is a great match right now in the summer. I am actually NW20 face, and NC15-NC20 neck and NC20 works the best in foundation to make everything even out between my face and neck. I have the new version since I just purchased it from asos.com for $ 17 (free shipping!), so I am wondering what it must have been like before the reformulation.

The price is not inexpensive, nor expensive, sort of mid-range. I think for the price you pay, you are getting a quality foundation.

The coverage is excellent, medium at least. The wear is long lasting. One pump is enough for my entire face. I like that the finish is natural, like skin, doesn't look like I am wearing foundation. This foundation does a fairly good job of covering up my hyperpigmentation. It also feels good on my face, not heavy. This is good for combination skin which I have. I am very happy with this foundation, and plan to repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by sunsetbeach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful everday foundation and gives an amazing fresh finish. Feels as good as some high end foundations. Such a shame it has been discontinued for the new updated version which is not as good as this. Please bring this version back!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

The finish of this really depends on your skin type and whether you like to use powder last. It smells the same as most Chanel foundations, the pump isn't too stiff, and it gives a "healthy skin" glow. To me it isn't that far off from Vitalumiere Aqua, perhaps less dewy, because that foundation is very dewy on even dry skin. I do find that you need more concealer than the Chanel, which is ok and understandable based on the price. If it was sold in the US, I'd probably buy this vs. many other drugstore options. The drier your skin, the longer it will last. I'm not sure what the apple, melon, and apricot extracts do, but it adds to the appeal. 52 Vanille/Vanilla is a good match for NW20-25, but I think I'll need 51 Light Vanilla/Vanille Clair in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Meiosis

This is the greatest everyday foundation ever.
It has the perfect amount of coverage for a fresh, youthful look with a satin finish that feels light and comfortable.
Texture is like a thin gel, so easy to blend.
The packaging is beautiful with a hygienic pump and cap.
There is a scent, which smells like summer florally something, not unpleasant but some might find it a bit strong.
Overall, highly recommend

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ljanelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good foundation. It goes on and blends easily, wears well, has good (med.) coverage, and gives the skin a nice, subtle glow. A lippie off for the color - the lightest color is a bit yellow and dark for me, and it brings out just a bit of flakiness on my skin for some reason. The healthy mix serum foundation is good as well, but this one works a bit better for my oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by bunnylove07

First of all..I absolutely adore the fruity smell that comes from this foundation! It's so fresh, light and goes away shortly after application. I own this foundation as well as the Healthy Mix serum version. I enjoy using this version when I am having one of those "bad skin" days - when my skin isn't looking its best. It provides a natural, dewy fresh look that I absolutely adore. Although it is fuller coverage than the serum version, it isn't "heavy" looking at all. I have noticed that when I apply this product with fingers/brush... either way, I will always get a polished look from it. I am approximately a MAC NC 25-30 (Asian with some yellow undertones) and shade #53 suits me the best. I have combination skin so I lightly powder down the t-zone area and leave my cheeks unpowdered. I recommend allowing the foundation to really settle into the skin before powdering/ setting it. The foundation comes in a plastic pump form that allows you to use every ounce of product which is fantastic as you won't waste any product! This is one of my all time favourite foundations so definitely give this a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jessamay

Like many before me, I have read a lot of good reviews on this foundation so I finally bought it even though I am not one to order something from overseas when there are a lot of options closer by (but of course, not this brand). It is a VERY good foundation - probably the best I have tried though I am not a heavy foundation user. I am on my first week of using #51 and the only complaint I have is the smell (I prefer things I put on my face not to have fragrance) but at least it is not strong. The coverage is not heavy at all and it somehow dies down to an almost dewy finish and at my age, dewy is necessary or I look craggy. I was worried right out of the bottle as it seemed thin and kinda dry when it hit my skin but it really settles in without "settling". I am very impressed. For the price (as I am not going to go high end with foundation) it is something I would permanently add to my makeup routine.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No