Cover Girl Olay Simply Ageless

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Ozokerite, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Methicone, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, May Contain: Iron Oxides

on 4/4/2010 10:51:00 PM

I love this concealer! It doesn't create more wrinkles under my eyes. All the other concealers I have tried made my wrinkles look worse. I don't normally write reviews but this one deserved it.

on 4/2/2010 10:58:00 AM

This corrector blends very nicely and I really like the consistency of it; very creamy. Iíll put this on and then put my tinted moisturizer on top and it makes a big difference with my under eye circles. I donít have very bad under eye circles, so I donít know how well this product will work for someone that has really intense circles. But if I were you Iíd make sure to purchase this product at a store with a really good return policy on opened makeup (Wal-Mart, CVS, RiteAid) and try it out for yourself; if it doesnít work, just get your money back! I return open and used cosmetics to these stores all the time without a problem. As for the swirl of Olay Regenerist serum thatís in it, I donít know if it has done anything for me because I use a separate eye cream at night.

on 3/27/2010 10:25:00 PM

The under eye corrector for dark circles is FABULOUS. It applies without pulling the skin because its creamy, has very good and lasting coverage, and natural looking finish that really hides dark circles. The full name of this product is Cover Girl & Olay simply ageless Corrector.

on 3/20/2010 11:14:00 AM

Ugh, I was so disappointed by this product. I heard great reviews about it and picked up on sale for ten bucks. I was ecstatic by the nice creamy consistency of the concealer and was set on loving on it. When I applied it, it was a nightmare. I saw the grey pigmentation the other reviewers mentioned and made my dark circles so much worse. Awful, awful under eye concealer. I might use it for my face, but it disappointed me terribly for under my eyes.

on 3/10/2010 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried Cover Girl Simply Ageless Corrector today. It is very creamy and gives a medium coverage. It is sort of dry for my under eye dark circles though and the corrector appears too much of the yellow tone ( I am an Asian and is too yellowish for me. Maybe I did not mix the Olay and the yellow cream corrector part well). Therefore, the corrector makes my under eye dark circles more obvious instead of hiding it.

On the other hand, the corrector conceal my acne scar and large pores on my cheeks fairly well. I am impressed.

I also tried the Ageless Concealer in light. It has the right color and right amount of the yellow tone however more on the drier side for a more powdery finish.

I am not sure if I will repurchase. I want to try other concealers first ( I want to find some thing could conceal my dark eye circles and instead of making it more obvious). Hopefully I will have the luck.

on 3/10/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I see people are reviewing both the colour corrector and the concealer - 2 different products! I am NC35, and I agree with the review on this eye concealer that it made the under eye area grayish coloured. Therefore the colour corrector may have suited me better. I wish it suited me because I love the consistency - its easy to blend because of the olay cream incorporated in it, and be aware that a little goes a long way, using too much can give a cakey look. Will not buy again just for the fact that it doesnt compliment my skin tone, but will possibly buy the colour corrector.

on 3/1/2010 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I believe these reviews are for the corrector (yellow shade), which is what I bought. I really love it. I have always had super-dark undereye circles, and this stuff covers them well. What sets this product apart is the fact that it's very thin, yet still extremely pigmented. It allows for a very natural non-cakey look, without sacrificing coverage. It also added a nice "brighness" to the under-eye area...this may mean you need to spread it down a little bit from the under-eye area to avoid the racoon look. Plus, for me, it also worked very well on blemishes. I just absolutely love the consistency! Try this, I don't see how anyone can not like it!!

on 2/28/2010 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love this product. i have it in the "corrector" shade. i have medium skin with ultra-dark circles (italian and lebanese heritage) and this stuff works like a dream. it seems pricey for the drugstore, but it WORKS. it's replacing my even pricier combination of cle de peau + ysl touche eclat. this product is not drying, yet stays on all day. i bought one for myself and one for my kit. love love love.

on 2/25/2010 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Like other reviewers I really like the texture, color and coverage of this product. However I tried both this and the SA cream blush and both products have caused me to get breakouts. (I'm 47 and until using these two products hadn't had a pimple in at least 20 years)

on 2/7/2010 6:14:00 PM

I can see this working for some people but on me (I am a Mac nc40 )it made my dk circles look really gray. I think I need more of a peach tone concealer.