Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 5/20/2011 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very small eyelashes and this is the best product I have ever used for great volume lashes!! Only problem is that I have to depend on somebody bringing it over from the US or Canada for me as I can't find anywhere that sells it in the Dominican Republic.
I used to use Rimmel from the UK which was also good but this beats it without a problem.

on 5/15/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I recently bought this in the non-waterproof version at Target. I've recenlty been branching out into regular mascara just becasue it's easier to remove at night and it hasn't gotten hot enough her yet there where I'm afraid it will smear if I'm out. When I first opened the tube the mascara seemed rather thick compared to other formulas I've used. As I applied, it seemed to clump my lashes together because of the thickness. I don't think I'll buy this one again which is a shame becasue the price is very good. Right now Full and Soft seems to be the winner for my in the regular mascara department.

Inexpensive super everyday mascara. Love the traditional brush and no smudging with my oily skin. Easy to build, more dramatic if used with a primer.

I picked up this mascara after seeing it featured in this month's Glamour magazine. It is an older Cover Girl mascara and is not really on many people's radar, but it should be. I love the look it creates on my lashes: mostly lengthening, with perfect separation, and more volume achievable with subsequent coats. It holds a curl like you would not believe. It's the perfect everyday (but still "wow, you have great lashes") mascara. I am OCD and have tried every mascara but I still love it. It has a traditional bristle brush, which I have decided I prefer to the new plastic spike-variety. It is cheap--although it's missing from the CG display at some stores, it's worth hunting for. In short: sometimes, when it comes to mascara, you really don't need to reinvent the wheel. CG, please never discontinue this.

on 5/10/2011 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Cover Girl seems to be one of the few brands that can make claims like "smudgeproof" and "flakeproof" and actually mean it. I got this for under $5 at Walmart, and its the best mascara I've tried to date. No smudges, No flakes, lasts all day and its easy to remove at night. I love it! I just wish it didn't have parabens in it. Thats the only thing about it that may make me look for another mascara one day.

P.S. I have wicked oily skin, so most mascaras don't last on me at all - except this one.

on 5/7/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I can't believe how well this thickens my lashes for the price. It tends to clump a little bit if you apply too much at once. If you wait till one coat dries before appling the next one, it really does build thickness. It doesn't flake or smudge off either.

This is okay. I got this mascara to replace my Max Factor 2000 calorie, but I don't think the formula is similar at all. I like my eyelashes to be as black and thick as possible, but this just didn't do it for me. So far, L'oreal voluminous in carbon black is my second favorite right next to maxfactor.

on 4/28/2011 7:05:00 PM

Love this! Much better than the blue Professional tube mascara. I stopped using CG mascaras due to the fact that there mascaras are really not (IMO) for sensitive eyes / contact wearers. But, this mascara doesn't bother my eyes as much as their Lashblast mascaras etc did so that's good.

PROS
Gives me great thick looking lashes
and some length
the color is dark
the formula leaves my lashes still feeling soft

CONS
- kinda bothers my eyes, but not as much as other mascaras

on 4/25/2011 1:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The name is a lie, it didn't make my lashes super thick. But, it made my lashes super long and moderately thick :P. Really awesome mascara, cheaper than dept store mascaras and worked better than many of the ones I've tried.

The only thing I don't like is the brush that comes with it. I used the spike-ball brush that came with L'Oreal Telescopic and it let me get every little eyelash I have and make it super long.

Awesome mascara and totally worth the price. At least try it.. if you don't like it, then you're only out like $5.

on 4/18/2011 10:44:00 PM

HATE!!!! all this mascaraa did was clump and flake. when it says it gives u a super thick lash it gives u a gross thick lash!!! it dries very quickly. it is a good mascara for first timeres though but when it comes to about a month it will dry and clump and flake. never purchasing aagain!!!!