July 22, 2014 | 2038 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by xxnikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been out of the mascara trying business for a while since I was using covergirl lash blast in the orange tube, I love that stuff but the wand is a bit big and I have lighter eyelashes so I want to get to the very base which was difficult without getting it on my lids as well. Anyway I really prefer the rubber type of wand, it just has worked better for my eyelashes, this has a regular fiber wand. However, it makes my eyelashes look really nice. When I first put it on I thought it was not good at all because I find the mascara kind of wet and I figured it was going to be a goopy mess but when it dried my eyelashes looked fantastic! Great volume and length. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is to see if I can find a really good mascara with a small rubber type wand. But I'll defiantly be using this until its gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara!! It does give me a more dramatic look and can tell Im wearing mascara which I love!! I use it more at night then at day and I actually like this more than YSL Faux Cils plus its so much cheaper!! Will always buy this mascara!! Try it, it cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I've been using Lashblast (the volume+length) purple bottle and have been repurchasing for a year or two. Then one day I just really didn't feel like spending the $10 on mascara and remembered in high school using this. The cute little pink tube that is always on the very bottom shelf, sort of forgotten. for $4.99 at target in the US I couldn't resist trying it again. I am soo happy I did. I've yet to find my HG but this and lashblast are the closest things I have gotten so far. It's just as good as lashblast but half the price!

I like black mascara so I purchased this in Black. It lengthens, thickens and you can apply a few coats without getting clumps. It's so amazing for such a little price. Try it, it's so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by auricblaze4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't be fooled by this mundane looking pink tube! It's quite possibly the best mascara ever. Nobody believes that this is just a CoverGirl mascara because of the false lashes look this gives me. I don't have stellar lashes; they are a bit sparse and short. I receive compliments on how long, thick, and separated my lashes look with this. I would most certainly repurchase this! It's definitely my HG mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by hdbnsc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one. An all time favorite. I used the regular Professional by Cover Girl for years, then tried a million other products. They all flaked or gave me raccoon eyes - and I don't use mascara on my lower lashes. When I wised up and came crawling back, I discovered Super Thick Lash. I love it. You can pick it up at any grocery or drug store, usually for under $5. A great product at an amazing price - I can't even count how many times I have purchased this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by paigemcardlepm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this and I LOVE IT... i work in retail selling jewelry and got soooo tired of all my mascaras giving me racoon eyes within an hr of putting it on. I wore this today and didnt have one problem with that, I love layering it it makes my lashes look sooo much longer and thicker that they look fake which is awesom because i dont wear any eye makeup except that so i like they attention just the mascara brings to my eyes. I am very glad i bought it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by JamieMonroe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I Bought this Mascara a little while ago i have never see this before and i am so happy i did buy this!!!! This is such a good mascara, I LOVE Doubling my mascara to gt the full effect out of my lashes and i use the falsies, LashBlast and this mascara and it makes my lashes look amazing!!! My Lashes are long and have curl to them and this mascara just brings my length and curl right out, it also does a good job separating my lashes this mascara is really good for separating lashes and i just love this mascara was so glad i purchased it and will be buying it often in the future

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by rgeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been an avid user of this mascara for the last 8 years. I hope they never discontinue making it! My lashes are on the lighter side, but have some length and thickness to them. But with that being said, it's a night and day difference when I have no mascara on and when I'm wearing Super Thick Lash. I wear 2 coats on top and one coat on the bottom. It's a rarity to have any flaking, and it never smudges for me. It washes off so easily with most facial cleansers as well. Often I am asked if I have fake eyelashes on. And I proudly answer no, just Cover Girl!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by christyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is a nice dark black, which i like, and i do feel like it adds noticeable volume to my lashes. i haven't noticed any flaking, although i do tend to get it on my eyelid when i apply, more so than other mascaras i have used. i will be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by dewells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has been my favourite mascara for quite some time. I keep trying out other mascaras- high end and drugstore- but always come back to this. It's super inexpensive, never smudges or gives me raccoon eyes, zero flaking, and the staying power is actually surprisingly good too. I love that with just one swipe you have a nice daytime look but you can build it up to look a little more glam too.