April 23, 2014 | 1452 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by sweetxandxwild

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my HG nighttime moisturizer...I LOVE this. It's very thick and absorbs well, and is gentle enough to use around the eyes. I apply it to my neck and face at night after I cleanse and when I wake up my skin is perfectly moisturized and glowing...since I've been using it, I've noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin. I'll use it on my feet, elbows, and other dry patches as well when needed. As many others have stated, the huge tub is a bit of a downside, but I can easily get past that because I love this product so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by 057Yasminh

I've used this cream everyday for years, morning and night. beacause I have eczema I have to keep my skin hydrated to avoid it drying out and this has done the job. It's very non- irritant and I will always buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing this product as a facial moisturizer, not body. I have dry skin and I thought having a cream would be more moisturizing. However, this just sat on top of my skin without sinking in or hydrating my skin. It felt really thick and greasy. I plan to use the rest by mixing it with my perfume and using it as a body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Kathrynhartwell

This is one of only three products I unfailingly buy and am 100% loyal to. I had tried every moisturizer out there to try to help my dry skin, and nothing has ever ever compared. I have used it devotedly for four years, and it has gotten me through Ohio winters, Texas summers, and every type of weather in between. When my skin is particularly dry, I slather a bunch on, let my skin soak it up, and it works wonders. For a drugstore moisturizer, I used to have trouble convincing myself to spend the $15, but I only need one tub a year -and I use it every single time I wash my face (twice a day.) I have used estee lauder, clinique, and every other kind of drug store moisturizer, and in my book nothing else will ever compare.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Minutes after applying this on my arm, I had an ugly rash all over that arm and nearby areas. I washed most of the cream away with soap. Thank God I did not use the cream on the face. I dunno which ingredient in this cream caused the rash. Most of the ingredients in this cream are chemicals (cross-polymers, methicones, acrylates, esters and the dreaded propylene glycol..)! I am allergic to 80% of these ingredients and while this cream may work wonders for some, for me it is a failure.
I wonder which dermatologist/doctor endorsed this product, on their website. Sly marketing, that.
The jar looks all nice on the shelf, the cream inside seems truly yummy - like butter...but is lethal. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Sickemtiger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I NEVER do reviews, I mostly read them. But when I saw how highly regarded this moisturiser is I feel I had to say something because its really NOT good as everyones been stating.

I am on the acne.org regime and while it felt like heaven sent during the peeling phase. I found this moisutriser actually doesnt really moisturise. Ive slathered this on consistently for months, i thought it was so perfect that I bought another gigantic jar to keep in the car, but now looking at my skin it still stays dry after you wash it off.

Its kind of like lip balms, while they feel good and hydrating when you put it on, as soon as it come off you see its done no lasting moisturising at all!

I am not light handed with this at night to, i put it on like a mask but it doesnt seem to change the texture of my dry skin at all.

At least its cheap and non-fragranced, doesnt break me out and I feel comfortable to use it on my baby.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by flchick75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been searching for a good face cream that doesn't cost a ton of money. I always ended up just using the random gift with purchases from the department stores but the fragrance (including oil of olay). I wanted something that I could stick with that was good but couldn't seem to find something I liked. My dad recently had an upper eye lid proceedure and a lazer treatment under his eyes. The plastic surgeon recommended this product. While staying at my parents house for a few days, I decided to give it a shot. I liked it so much that I bought a bottle at Sam's for only $10. I am SHOCKED at how well this product absorbs, no one can knock it until they try it. i realize everyone's skin is different but it does not sit on my face. I can put makeup on almost immediately afterwards. I was expecting it to thick and never thought I'd want to put it on my face so I was very pleasantly surprised and happy I discovered this product. The fact that I can buy it at a reasonable price at Sam's makes me even happier :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Yuck I don't think I would put this on my face... it's super heavy.
My husband uses this on his hands and feet, he has had awful psoriasis the past year or so. It helps him a lot especially when he's consistent with applying it. I've used it also as a body moisturizer and it works fine. Not a 5 star product but it gets the job done.. I think I will get Cerave cream for him when he's out of this and see if that works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by SMichelle85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My dermatologist recommended this to me and I have been using it for years since! It has no smell, doesn't sting. It is nice and thick but doesn't make you oily. It makes my skin stay moisturized all day. I wear this always. It doesn't cause my breakouts. It's good all over my face including my eye area. Just love it! Don't buy the generic they water it down. Cetaphil all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG. Super moisturizing, non-greasy, fragrance free, does its job!