Shu Uemura Brow Pencil

4.6

hydrogenated castor oil, stearic acid, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax, candelilla cera/candelilla wax, carnauba/carnauba wax, rhus succedanea/rhus succedanea fruit wax, hydrogenated coconut oil, hydrogenated palm kernal oil, [ /-may contain: mica, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499/iron oxides, CI 77891/titanium dioxide]

on 9/6/2002 11:20:00 PM

i've been using this for over 2yrs now and i have not found another brow liner that equals this one. this doesn't have a creamy texture and shapes perfectly. it's pricey but damned worth every penny. i use it every day and it lasts for a few months.

on 9/4/2002 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The "Hard Formula" in H9 (they come in 3 different hardnesses - H3, H6 and H9) is the best! It looks really natural and stays put. I've fallen asleep with my makeup on, and I still have eyebrows when I wake up. At $20 each, it's a bit pricey, but the pencil is quite long. I've been using the same one - Seal Brown for dark brunettes - for over a year.

on 8/17/2002 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the Shu Brow Pencil, in the hard formula. I was a brow powder girl until I got this. It has the perfect consistency to create those small strokes to fill in your brows. The only brow pencil that I found that looks as natural as powder.

on 6/7/2001 8:47:00 AM

Though this product is a bit expensive, it's well worth it. For starters, the shell is a resuable metal pen! It's super light and durable though. The lead is great. It's a hard texture so it doesnt give that heavy creamy brow appearance. It gives a nice natural finish and it lasts throughout the day! Even through my workouts (I did a sweat test).

Popular Brows Products