Shu Uemura Brow Pencil

4.6

hydrogenated castor oil, stearic acid, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax, candelilla cera/candelilla wax, carnauba/carnauba wax, rhus succedanea/rhus succedanea fruit wax, hydrogenated coconut oil, hydrogenated palm kernal oil, [ /-may contain: mica, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499/iron oxides, CI 77891/titanium dioxide]

I have this in hard 9 formula and it gives the most natural looking brows ever. The lead is sliced into a thin blade so that you can draw fine strokes. Would definately buy again except I think mine will last forever. The only troublesome part is you have to bring it to the counter for the Shu Uemura MAs to sharpen the pencil for you.

i've been using this for over 2yrs now and i have not found another brow liner that equals this one. this doesn't have a creamy texture and shapes perfectly. it's pricey but damned worth every penny. i use it every day and it lasts for a few months.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The "Hard Formula" in H9 (they come in 3 different hardnesses - H3, H6 and H9) is the best! It looks really natural and stays put. I've fallen asleep with my makeup on, and I still have eyebrows when I wake up. At $20 each, it's a bit pricey, but the pencil is quite long. I've been using the same one - Seal Brown for dark brunettes - for over a year.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the Shu Brow Pencil, in the hard formula. I was a brow powder girl until I got this. It has the perfect consistency to create those small strokes to fill in your brows. The only brow pencil that I found that looks as natural as powder.

Though this product is a bit expensive, it's well worth it. For starters, the shell is a resuable metal pen! It's super light and durable though. The lead is great. It's a hard texture so it doesnt give that heavy creamy brow appearance. It gives a nice natural finish and it lasts throughout the day! Even through my workouts (I did a sweat test).

Popular Brows Products