July 28, 2014 | 2000 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried to make myself love this product but I couldn't. I have oily eyelids and always use a paintpot or primer before applying eyeliner. Even with a primer, I find this eyeliner smudges where I wing my liner and on the bottom of my eyes. It takes forever to set and when I'm just about ready to curl my lashes for mascara, the curler will take off some of the liner or smudge it. It's not long lasting, it will fade and you will have to touch it up. It's a shame that I had to throw this out but I just hated it that much. I wouldn't recommend this at all, there are way better drugstore gel liners out there. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Jskerkie

Pretty basic gel eyeliner. I do notice a slight smudging and smearing but nothing drastic. I do wish it was completely smear proof though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this gel eyeliner for quite a whole and it is the best one i have tried so far. I personally do not like the glossy eyeliner look and this defo does not five me that, the finish is very retro with the extreme matte black finish. The packaging does cause the product to dry out but stick it over boiling water and is good as new :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by KristinRuiz94

I Like It But It Doesnt Stay On As Long As I Would Like

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sc182

great product !!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

this is absolutely awesome!!! the consistency is great, you can build up the depth of color, the brush is good too its small enough to get in to any angle. what I love the most is that this is such a good price for the great value! I still have some,(bought it like 9 months ago or so) and this is nowhere near dry!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by mariejw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first gel liner ever, and I don't think I'll ever buy any other gel liner than this. It goes on so smooth, it is very pigmented, and matte. I also like to use this in my crease when I'm doing a dark, black smokey eye. This also does not budge for anything once it has set. I've slept with this and it has looked and felt the exact same as the night before. But ut is also not that hard to remove with makeup remover. All in all, LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by FinXtin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first gel liner I ever purchased and I think it's pretty good for its price. The package comes with an application brush and a pot that contains the product. I like the application brush but prefer to use an angled eye brush especially if I'm in a rush. I purchased the black color, I think it's called "blackest black".
It is long lasting and does not fade or move on/in the eyelid crease. It is also easy to apply (smooth application). The only problems I have is that after a while the pot dries up and becomes hard this becomes problematic, this happened to me after using it for 5 months. To combat this problem it helps to close it right after use. Adding a drop or two of water and leaving it overnight helps, but not much. It is also a good idea to clean the brush after use, since the product will become hard on the brush as well.
Another problem I had was that on the outer v-shape of my eye (Outer eye corner) some of the product would mix with my natural face oils and form a weird mix or puddle that can be fixed with wiping it up with a tissue.

Overall the product is great and long lasting. The main problem isn't with application, but maintaining the product so it doesn't harden in the pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by jbbendt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this stuff. will last absolutely all day on me and even into the next day if I'm not seriously dedicated with the makeup remover. Beautiful staying power, a nice black, and the brown is nice too. I do wish they had a darker brown, though, as on me it looks very light, but its perfect for the lower lashline. The brown is my absolute favorite. So much product for what you pay for it, too. I hear it's the exact same thing as Mac's blacktrack, but for a portion of the price <3 the little brush comes in handy, too.

I misplaced mine though so I have to find it. I miss my thick cat eye!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in the royal blue shade over a year ago. It was on clearance at Rite-Aid so I figured it would be a good time to try it. I'd heard so much about it but wasn't all that impressed after my 1st couple of attempts. Well fast forward to a couple weeks ago. I was in the market for a new, much more pigmented black liner and remembered all the raves for this product. I decided to purchase the Blackest Black shade and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I was sleeping on this product for soooo long. I was a slave to liquid eyeliner until I discovered how good gel liner is. It is the blackest black and stays put ALL day. I'm still trying to perfect my winged liner but with a little more pratice I'll be a pro. I really like this product.