September 2, 2014 | 1216 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by arlin7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in many different smells but "summer fruit" I used up completely.
First of all, I do not have problematic lips, even in the summer or/and winter, my lips get rarely dry and chapped. I apply it usually before bed and in the morning my lips feel very nice and smooth. I do not know if it can actually heel them in a case of an emergency. It has a very nice scent and taste.
Everyone raves about the packaging, but me honestly, I do not care about that at all.
I will definitely buy more because it didn't cause any irritation and feels nice. I recommend to try it, plus the cost is ok (about 3$)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by LovesMakeup515

I overall LOVED this product! You could take it any where to work or school and put it in your purse! The only bad thing was the price I got my EOS from Walmart for about $2.98 ya I know pretty expensive!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by isabellaojeda

To be honest I easily fall for cute packaging. The Chapstick itself is just okay it's not deeply moisturizing and feels like it just sits on your lips but, if you are looking for a date night Chapstick this is it. It doesn't taste like medicine or chemicals and smells amazing especially the fruit ones(very kissable)!! If your lips are burnt or actually chapped I would go for something stronger. The packaging is adorable and is very durable. It won't got lost like all your other chapsticks! This is more "fashion not function".

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Elektro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The packaging for this is very cute, I think more lip balms should come like this. Beats rotating the thingy on the bottom of chap sticks or sticking your fingers in the pot. At first I loved this stuff but then suddenly my lips started peeling around the edges and got very dry and looked pretty bad. Mind you, I was using the mint kind. So I stopped using it and picked up some Burt's Bees in the little pot and my lips healed within a couple of days. Fast forward to today: I've had the Summer Fruit Eos sitting around not being used so I decided to start using it 6 or so days ago. Woke up this morning with peeling lips once again. I'm throwing this stuff out, it's terrible. Back to my trusty Burt's Bees. I'd be interested in seeing more reviews where the people have used it for a bit longer and see if anyone else has the same problem. I told my coworker about it and she said she threw hers away months ago for the same reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by notes2go

Love this! Tastes great and makes my lips so soft :) I love the shape too for easy application

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

I have tried all of the EOS Lip Balms and I must say this is without a doubt my favorite. I love the color and the smell, very refreshing and light. I use this lip balm as an every day lip moisturizer, and it's simply fantastic. It is a bit light compared to some, but besides that, I have no complaints with it.

-Mak

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by papercrane97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells delicious and actually tastes good too. Doesn't make my lips as soft in the long run as my burts bees, but it's still very good, and seems to be enhancing the natural colour of my lips over time. I like the packaging in theory, but I find myself dropping it, product down a lot, and I have to scrape off the outer layer. Still, I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by nickireland7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After about 6 or 7 uses of this lip balm, my lips started feeling swollen and the corners of my mouth got very sore and swollen, resembling small pimples. Do not buy this! It even dried out my lips. Gah.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am going to the store to get more!! This stuff has been the only Chapstick to help my lips... I have used everything including the new Babylips by Maybelline and nothing has helped. I'm pregnant and one of my beautiful symptoms has been the most crustiest lips ever lol, and this stuff actually works.. I use it before I put on my lipstick and gloss for the day and at night before I go to bed, and when I wake in the middle of the night for a restroom trip (another beautiful symptom) I put on more and I wake in the morning with soft lips. Guys use this stuff cake it on.. It works wonders... If it works for me I know it can work for y'all! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm annoys the heck outta me! It's like I'm applying in vain. It smells wonderful, and is deliciously sweet, but I'm not getting that desired supple feeling. On my lips, it feels very waxy; just sitting on top of them and not being absorbed. I must admit though, this lasts quite a long time on my lips, but when it finally wears, I don't feel a difference. Not sure if I will repurchase