eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

i want to like this product so bad! live the packaging, the different scents and colors...but i want them to be more hydrating! my lips never peel or become dry, but they also don't feel moisturized. plus, i prefer having an SPF in my balms for protection. i might give them another chance when this one runs out.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't care for it, it feels like a waxy layer in your lips and goes away very fast and you have to reapply

Highly overrated. Cute design,nice smell. This actually dried out my lips. At first I thought it was just a change in weather. Than maybe I was adjusting to it. I finished 3/4 of one to get it an honest go,went back to my old faithful and my lips were improved within two days. Novelty item to me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Ok..I started using this lip because of reviews and many people buy them and say they are fabulous. I bought it in July of 2013 and first not feel a fruity smell, the smell is same to the oil or something. I put it on my lips and I dont felt the hydratation, discard it after some timeb but the next day I had a lip allergy that caused my lips will stain black, HORRIBLE. I was on my summer vacations and this feels me very uncomfortable and upset and I could not hide with any dark lipstick. I'm not attributed the problem to the EOS balm so I buy a medicated Cheapstick and as the days my lip color back to normal. Well.. Im not used anymore the fruit EOS but my bestfriend gives me on Christmas a EOS in Strawberry Sorbet. Im not sure to used this but I use anyway because my Cheapstick ended and could not acquire another immediately. I use these 2 days but in ther first day my lips are itching and burning a little, in my country the climate are changing and I think this is the cause because my lips had that reaction. The 2 day I use again and this night my lips have a another allergy, my lips burn, itching and have some eruptions. I have panic again and through some reviews and my use with those EOS in past 2 days, Now, I knew my previous and the new allergy that I have been now is caused for this brand. The Eos balm is now in my little trash can with only 2 uses. Im currently taking a Benadryll pills and using a medicated Blistex. The EOS balm aren't for me, they cause a mess on my lips. Really hard and painful. I just hope repair the damage on time and not have for days, the horrible days to the last summer!

I love EOS lip balms, I have four (bought together in a pack) and this flavour is definitely my favourite!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was curious to try one of these so randomely one night in Target when I was in the check out lane, I saw them and decided to try the Summer Fruit one, I had first come across these through nattyngeorge's blog (btw she's amazing,love her!) and I have a pretty big obsession with lip products as I like my lips to be very moisturized at all times. It tastes amazing first of all, but it doesn't really do anything else for my lips, and lately I apply it and a short while after, my lips are very dry and peely, NOT attractive. Not sure if it's the change of weather or what, I'm not going to say it's the best lip product but I enjoy it more for the taste lol (don't judge), I always have it in my purse, it's easy to find and easy to apply. I tried the Strawberry sorbet one, didn't like it all, so i'm enjoying my summer fruit one in the meantime. There only $2.99 at Target so I wouldn't mind re-purchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip balm. I'm obsessed with lip balms and this is definitely my favourite at the moment. Not only do I love the flavour (I also have the strawberry one I think it is ?) and they are both amazing. I don't understand the bad reviews as my lips feel amazing and smooth when I apply it and it lasts much longer than any other lip balms I use. The only bad thing I have to say is that the egg packaging itself got really worn quickly ? But that could just be because I use it all day every day and throw it in and out of my handbag all the time :)

I bought this when eos first came out and I didn't really like it. The formula is waxy which I don't like. I used it anyway because whatev. I used up about half of it and who knows where it went. Never bought another one till now when the blueberry one came out. Idk if they changed anything but the formula seems to be slightly less waxy from when I bought it a few years ago. I also love the packaging because it's easy to find in my purse and quicker to put on rather than a traditional stick lip balm. Unfortunately there's not very much hydration from this lip balm. Maybe I'll repurchase another flavor when my blueberry is gone I'm not sure.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I bought these in a four pack at Costco. I heard lots of people raving about them and the packaging was cute so I decided to try them. Well I seriously don't get the hype. They do practically nothing for my lips and feel more like a film on top that tastes good. My lips get extremly dry during the winter so I need something thats really hydrating, and this certainly isn't.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

oh yeah, totally agree, zero hydration to lips.

I like the flavour of this balm and it's definitely super cute! I love the colour as well!!! Canadian winters make my skin super dry, and I use lip balm almost every hour. Yep. Even in the office... my lips get really dry. I drink a lot of water and tea, but if my lips go without lip balm for 4 hours they will crack and bleed.

These little balms? Does absolutely nothing except coat my lips with smoothness and yummy flavour. AND yes my lips did crack with these (even after applying maybe every 15 minutes).... so no thanks! I tossed it in the garbage...

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08