December 17, 2014 | 1738 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by miriamt16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The only real reason why i bought this was because of the unique packaging. Yes, it's cute, but, it's partially portable and not really convenient. What i mean by partially portable is that i can put it in my purse or bag but not in my pocket or it'll look...strange...The formula sucks. It doesn't moisturize my lips at all. I'll stick to my Burt's Bees please! The smell of Summer Fruit is god awful. Smells like plastic and obnoxiously sweet, artificial fruit. I HATE IT. That's how a lot of these EOS lip balms smell like. I didn't understand all the hype about these. They really "suck."

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by viivijw

the packaging is really cute but the product itself isn't that good. It doesn't moisturize my lips enough and I have to apply it many many times in a day. It's also really expensive (in Finland about $12). I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'll admit, the cute packaging sucked me in.
It's a pretty average lip balm, cute packaging though! Its kinda a bitch to put in your pocket but I love it. They actually are pretty moisturizing and get the job done. it's my fav lip balm though. They also smelll and taste amazing! Aside from Summerfruit, I also have Sweet Mint and Im gonna get the Strawberry Sorbet. Love this! Cheers! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

average lipbalm, but really cute !

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I'll admit it, the cute packaging sucked me in.
I love that this lip balm does not look like a typical lip balm. I can keep it out on my desk at work, and it looks really cute!
The product inside, however, is a different story. The balm is very waxy. And while it does coat the lips, it doesn't moisturize- at all.
I go back and forth with the smell too. Sometimes I like the sweet, fruity smell. Other times it smells too strong and very fake.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by ob0905

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very disappointing. I wanted to know what's the hype about this, I opened it and applied on my lips, and I thought there was a plastic cover on it because I couldn't feel anything on my lips at all. Not moisturizing, and smells terrible

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Iameridesu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I super love this eos lipbalm! The best lipbalm i've ever tried:)) 5 stars☺️😊

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by bgfp9898

A complete waste of my money. Not hydrating at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Mooseygoosey

This product made my sensitive, usually well moisturized, lips extremely dry and peel endlessly. No matter how much I put on or how frequently. I gave it a more than enough time to see if it worked and I was just disappointed in the end. Terrible. Back to Blistex.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by iluvpoproxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry skin and tend to crack and flake in the winter to the point where I get red, angry chapped skin on and around my lips when not using a lip balm. The problem I run into is I get a waxy build up left over from most lip balm that leaves a gunky film on my lips. I don't run into that issue with Eos. My lips drink it up like water and I feel soft and smooth all winter long. It tastes good too!