eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

NOT WORTH THE HYPE. this product makes me mad, and let me tell you why! everyone seems to think these are so great. but I tried it and they aren't moisturizing at all!! They almost , like, pull on your lips. And My lips aren't dry! They barely ever get chapped and they are super soft because I use good lipbalms like NIVEA and BABYLIPS. Not this stuff ! If I had dry chapped lips I could understand why this stuff didn't work well and tugged on my lips..... so yeah don't buy this stuff buy BABYLIPS or NIVEA (:

on 12/25/2013 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because of all the hype about the EOS balms and because I thought the packaging was pretty cute. I was so excited to try this product out and was sadly disappointed by it. Though it smells great, it's not very moisturizing (for me). I get pretty dry/chapped/flaky lips in the winter and this just felt like a thick clumpy mess on my lips (for lack of a better description). I definitely do like the packaging - the balm is dome shaped so it's very easy to put on which is nice. I just wish it was more moisturizing/softer on the lips.

on 12/24/2013 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly I bought these because of the packaging. They are so cute! But they really don't moisturize that well. They smell good too. I like how they leave a glossy effect on the lips which is why I have repurchased several times. I use them more as a natural lipgloss when I don't want to put on lipstick.

on 12/24/2013 3:24:00 PM

These are the cutest lip balms ever! People are saying that they aren't moisturizing which is true, but when you get closer to the bottom of the product they are. The top of it is very waxy but the bottom is much better. I love the smell and the container is adorable!

on 12/22/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Super cute packaging, smells lovely but definitely not very moisturizing!

on 12/12/2013 1:29:00 PM

not that moisturizing, to be honest i picked it up only because Miley cyrus had some in her "we can't stop" music video. That's pretty embarrassing, but i thought it was kind of cool. The smell is definitely different, and it feels fresh on the lips. Not bad but not the greatest, it wouldn't surprise me if i bought another one, but in that case i think i'd buy a different smell.

on 12/8/2013 12:02:00 PM

I like that this product is made with natural and organic ingredients, but it is not very moisturizing. It dries quickly which leads to lots of reapplications and I find that afterwards it leaves my lips feeling even drier. After having this product for a while the peachy, summer fruit smell starts to turn kind of sour. Cute package, the spherical design makes for easy and quick application.

on 12/8/2013 11:45:00 AM

It's very cute and it smells AMAZING but it's not moisturizing and it dries out on your lips very quickly.

on 12/5/2013 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

smells nice but not very moisturizing like I thought for a while. overhyped tbh..

on 12/5/2013 2:55:00 AM

Berry good!

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk