eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 11/20/2013 8:55:00 PM

Words cannot explain how much I love this product. Its my by far, my most favorite lip moisturizer ever! It feels waxy on my lips instead of oily or greasy which I LOVE because I don't' have to reapply as often. Unlike other lip moisturizers like Chapstick or Carmex, It leaves my lips so incredibly soft for DAYS after. It smells amazing and the packaging makes it so fun to apply.

I used to be craaazy about Baby Lips by Maybelline, but these are so much better. Although they are not tinted whatsoever, they do keep my lips moisturized as long as I apple a thick layer. And the packaging is the cutest thing ever!

on 11/16/2013 4:07:00 AM

Pro: Cute package Big enough to glide across both top and bottom lips. Con: Doesn't moisturize well Gets dirty quick

on 11/16/2013 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love all of the eos lip balms. They smell really good and keep your lips mousiterized. I love these!

on 11/14/2013 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Pros

- packaging

Cons

- scent
- not enough moisture

Comments: Don't care for the scent and doesn't moisturize enough. It will be enough if your lips are already in good shape, however if you suffer from dry lips this won't do it.

Will not repurchase.

There was so much hype about this that I had to give it a chance and I think this is the worst chapstick ever. If felt like straight up wax on my lips, it was drying to me and not moisturizing at all. The packaging was a cute idea because its easier to find a ball in your purse than an actual chapstick but I threw it away cause it did more harm than good. I use soft lips in Vanilla... (not the Pearl one) and I love how it hydrates my lips.

on 11/13/2013 11:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I like eos lip balms in general, but did not care for this flavour. The first time I used it, it seemed to have an almost chemically/plasticky smell. The smell improved after a few uses (or maybe I just got used to it) but I still think that the other flavours are better.

on 11/12/2013 10:12:00 AM

I know there's a portion of people who say that these aren't very moisturising, but I think it just takes a little bit more time to get your lips soft as compared to other "greasier" lipbalms as this one has more of a waxy consistency. My lips definitely feel moisturised in the morning when I put it on the night before. It helps when I apply it first thing in my makeup routine. Soft lips prepped for lipstick by the time I'm done with mah face.

I love the packaging, of course, love the smell. The smell is much lighter and more natural as compared to the L.A Girl lipbalms and Baby Lips. It has lasted me such a long time - bought this over a year ago - and I'm still not fully done. The only one I've tried is Summerfruit but I think I'd just repurchase this flavour again when I'm all out because I like this scent the best. It'll be great if they made the SPF version for all of them instead of just the lemon one though!

on 11/11/2013 1:20:00 PM

These eos lip balms are definately one of my favorites, out of my very large lip product collection. I have 5 of them, but looking to purchase all of them very soon! I have Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Blueberry Acai, and Strawberry Sorbet. I would have to say that Sweet Mint and Strawberry Sorbet are my favorites, but their all so great. And for just 3-4 dollars, these are hard to beat!

on 11/4/2013 9:40:00 PM

I love this product! it moisturizes my lips more than other lipbalms, and the packaging is so cute. the summer fruit lip balm doesn't really smell like anything though. and it is kind of expensive but it's so moisturizing.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08