Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition mascara

3.8

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearic Acid, Diisostearoyl Trimethylpropane SiloxySilicate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. ( /-):Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 10/20/2009 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this sample from the Macy's BE counter, omg I love this mascara! I've tried a lot, but for the first time I want to buy one of these and keep buying it. This mascara is very black, and it makes my lashes look beautiful without clumps! Just a warning, it doesn't hold curls at all, so I advise lightly priming with a curl mascara then put on this mascara.

on 10/14/2009 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me start by saying that all, and I mean ALL of the other BE mascaras were pure crap IMHO. I hated them all! This one on the other hand is wonderful! It lengthens and thickens, isn't too thin and stays pliable/flexible on the lash, not hard and flaky. It is a definite HG contender as far as I'm concerned.

on 10/4/2009 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I hate to be the downer on this mascara but it was horrible! I couldn't wait to get this at my Ulta . After reading such great reviews I knew I had to have it! Well $18 dollars is kind of pricey but I thought what the heck. Love,Love, Love the brush! It's the mascara I could live without.
I curled my lashes and put on the first coat. Then while I was letting it dry I put on some Shu lash primer on the other eye. Then I tried it on that eye. While I let it dry my lashes when droopy , down. So then I put it on the primed eyelash and the same thing happened! Oh well. I tried. Now back to Ulta. Maybe if it was waterproof it would work for me.

on 10/2/2009 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I got this as a sample for buying from Sephora, and was so surprised, didn't expect much of it, and turned out to be better than my YSL mascara, I'm going to buy it as soon as I run out of this small tube

on 9/23/2009 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I first received a sample of this when I purchased a Bare Escentuals Lipgloss @ ULTA. It was a very generous sample, at least a half of tube. I just grabbed it one night as I was running out the door to kind of "bump up" my mascara andI was really impressed with the lengthing quality of the product. I really have to say that this is an appropriately named product. It gives very good definition due to its slim silicone brush and gets even the tiniest lashes at the corners of my eyes. The formula does not seem to irritate my eyes at all. And two swipes of this mascra and my lashes are long and very defined. If I really want dramatic lashes I use mascara primer under this, doesn't matter who's it is. I actually got a second one of these in a small kit they were offering in ULTA for 22 that had a gloss and e/s with it. I believe this runs $18 for a full size. If you have skimpy lashes or short lashes and want length and definition, this mascara is definitely worth investing in.

on 9/22/2009 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Relaxed, Coarse

This mascara is gentle to my eyes. No swelling, no redness. The brush is something like rubber and gets the little lashes at the inner corners of my eyes. My lashes look long and smooth with this mascara. In my opinion its expensive but I like it and it likes me.

on 9/20/2009 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My HG mascara. That's saying a lot because I usually buy a new tube of mascara every couple of months or more. My lashes are so long with this and that comb brush prevents clumping. It's the best mascara I've ever used and I'm not itching to try the Flavor-of-the-Month mascara, so that must mean love.

on 9/18/2009 9:07:00 AM

This looks like I'm wearing false lashes! No sticky, perfect separation and easy to take off. My waterproof favorite Max Factor is a pain to take off as is the Stila for volume which gets all smudgy. It also leaves your lashes soft and looks natural.

on 9/12/2009 9:38:00 PM

best BE mascara they carry!! also, best non-wp mascara i have EVER tried. it lengthens and thicken's slightly, pigmented, holds a curl, easily removes, excellent formula, sleek packaging. i am a fan, only i didn't buy it, i only have a deluxe sample. i don't know about paying $18 for this, although i'm very impressed. i'm currently using maybelline the collossal, and i really like it. the looks between the two are pretty different. my only complaint about flawless def would be that the bristles on the tip are kinda short and product tends to gather there so...my fine inner eyelashes are bombarded with product which is easily dealt with. but that is the only negative thing i can find in this mascara.

on 9/11/2009 6:00:00 PM

I'm still in search of my HG mascara, but this stuff is pretty good. I get absolutely no clumping and no smudging. I do get some flaking which can irritate my eyes but this is the best mascara currently in my arsenal.

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products