October 1, 2014 | 1923 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - Flawless Definition mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by DivineL

best BE mascara they carry!! also, best non-wp mascara i have EVER tried. it lengthens and thicken's slightly, pigmented, holds a curl, easily removes, excellent formula, sleek packaging. i am a fan, only i didn't buy it, i only have a deluxe sample. i don't know about paying $18 for this, although i'm very impressed. i'm currently using maybelline the collossal, and i really like it. the looks between the two are pretty different. my only complaint about flawless def would be that the bristles on the tip are kinda short and product tends to gather there so...my fine inner eyelashes are bombarded with product which is easily dealt with. but that is the only negative thing i can find in this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by evabigman

I'm still in search of my HG mascara, but this stuff is pretty good. I get absolutely no clumping and no smudging. I do get some flaking which can irritate my eyes but this is the best mascara currently in my arsenal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used! I bought it in black and am planning to go back for the brown. It makes my lashes look naturally longer without being overdone. I know some people have complained about the price; however, I have tried mascaras over $20 that don't come close to this one. To me, it is very reasonable for the performance.

**Edit** I had to write an edit on this one. I still like the formula and the performance; however, you have to be VERY careful with getting too much product out on the brush. It is a plastic brush and now my product is clumping at the top of the wand every time I pull it out. Then it of course spills out around the edge of the tube when I put it back. Not super thrilled about wasting product...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this from beauty.com and it is a decent mascara. The first time I used it I didn't like it at all and found it difficult to apply/clumpy. However, I gave it a second try and with careful application and combing it is lengthening and pretty nice. My eyelashes did stand out and I think I'd consider rebuying. I have never used a mascara that converted me completely, so I guess I'm still on the hunt for that "perfect" one.

PROS:
*lengthening
*defining
*neat little brush (it's silicone I believe)

CONS:
*clumpy if you're not careful with application
*made my lashes sorta stick together
*made some of my lashes fall out when I took it off
*sorta pricey ($18)

BOTTOM LINE:
I've used worse and I've used better. I didn't like that I lost a few lashes using it either (not major loss, but still)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This didn't really do much for my lashes. While it provided excellent definition, it didn't do much for lengthening.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a deluxe sample of this at the BE counter at Nordies. I already had my faves, so initially, I didn't plan to even try this. I'm so glad I did! I just recently discovered Shiseido mascara base, and I use it every day, regardless of which mascara I use. First I curl the lashes on one side, apply the mascara base and let it dry. While it's drying, I curl and apply base to the other side. With this mascara, I only do one coat instead of two. The brush/comb is new for me, and I thought I wouldn't like it. Wrong again:-) It grabs tiny lashes I didn't even know I had. Trust me, with my blonde lashes, I need all the help I can get. The mascara wears all day - and I mean *all day* - without smudging. At night, it's easy to take off. I'm glad I tried this. It's now my fave:-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by dazee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty decent product, especially IF you have long/thick lashes to begin with. I don't. However, It goes on nice, does lengthen, but not to extreme lengths, and thickens a little without clumping. I like that it conditions, and is really the reason I tried it. The price is decent too at $18. I wore it all day, no smudges and it's hot and humid right now. So it forsure passed that test. I do like the comb-like brush as well. If it would lengthen a little more, fatten a little more, it would be a total winner!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 2:00:00 AM More reviews by cartersmom

I was wearing Jane Iredale's newest mascara in the gold tube and for a whopping $32.oo (silly me), it was not so great. It looked beautiful when first applied, but smudged a lot throughout the day. The two mascaras that don't smudge on me (BB no smudge and Shu Mascara Basic) are tough to remove. So when I saw this I thought I had to give it a try, especially for the more reasonable price of $18.00. I have pretty full lashes so what I need is length, definition and mostly, no racoon eyes from smudging! So far, this really fits the bill-no smudging today in 100 degree heat and it came off easily with my La Roche Posay gentle eye makeup remover. A must try if you want nice length, definition and staying power and aren't looking for big volume and also want a mascara that can remove easily. I'm super picky about mascaras and this is definitely one of the best.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by gudiyachettu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate ruining the good reviews but for me it was just an ok mascara. It does not give my lashes that oomph like other mascaras that i have tried. The mascara does a good job separating the lashes & maybe adding a little more length and is not clumpy. But thats it. If u are blessed with great lashes this would be enough i guess. But my lashes which are not that thick or long needs something better performing for adding the fake volume & length and there are better ones out there which has helped me for this in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by linseyod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a great mascara! The brush really lengthens and separates. I have very oily skin and most mascaras smudge off... this even lasted me through a 24 hour shift at work, it's that good. It makes my lashes look very defined and dark but still natural. also does not bother my sensitive eyes. I was pretty skeptical about mineral mascara but I'm a believer.