Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

4.1

on 7/2/2009 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

WOW!!! I am a total mascara junkie. I made my mother go pick it up for me since she was closest to Saks. She bought one as well and we both LOVE it. It is pricy, but worth the expense. A cheaper alternative would be Maybelline's Collosal lash, almost but not quite. Eyes to Kill is a must have. This is also my first review, but I had to share my thoughts on this one!

on 6/27/2009 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic mascara, I got a sample at the cosmetics counter but it is just far too expensive to justify a product that you should throw away in three months. It does not flake off or smear throughout the day and my lashes become ridiculously long.

on 6/26/2009 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Nomen est omen. eyes to kill, and lashes to die for.. for years and years i am looking for the percet replacement of my beloved Dior Maximeyez, and heaven sent this gem finally:))) just amazing!!!!!!!! cannot find words, will defo repurchase it!!!!

on 6/23/2009 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I actually placed an order for this masacara, havent tried it on. I ordered the Black and the Rouge ( i assumed it would give me deep brown sorta thing) . When I tried the black one...WOOOW instant WOOW factor...i dont think i've ever had such an effect in any mascara i have used before...i had no clumps, it lengthened it, defined it ...best masacara i've used...however, the rouge was real rouge...it looked orange on my eye lashes ( and i have black eyelashes, so coloured mascara do not reveal the colours easily).
I think this is the IT masaraca for dramatic effect!!! defintely a five star buy!!!

on 6/17/2009 12:06:00 PM

*Longtime subscriber, first time reviewer. Had to review this!!! * Dior had been where I held the bar, but this mascara is better. No clumps, length, volume, definition. The brush is easy to use, the package is sturdy, it lasts all day. Obviously I would like to pay less for mascara, so one lippie off for that. That said, I will repurchase over and over and over. Also need to note that it does not HOLD a curl as well as some others. First day, the lashes drooped a little after I had curled and applied. Next day, I applied THEN curled... AMAZING!!!! (yes, I know I'm not supposed to). This mascara is for the gals looking for the falsies look, but if you only apply one coat it does look very natural. I apply three, and I have never had so many comments! I am a department store makeup SA, btw, so you all know I have tried them all via free samples. Get your hands on some while they have it in stock, you will not be disappointed!!!

on 6/16/2009 1:15:00 PM

Love this Mascara, just got two samples and I love it already better than Diorshow. Sold out everywhere in London at the moment thou :/

***edit*** Now have my own full size version, its gorgeous, my lashes are so long and thick, they look like falsies :)

on 6/11/2009 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WUNDERBAR!! this one of the greatest mascara i've ever tried. It really make a killer look. Lash are super full, yet no clumpy at all, well defined, curled and it has an amazing lasting power. It's not really nice on lower lashes, but I normally do not use mascara on lower lashes and if I use it, I normally use a lighter mascara.
I have blond lashes and at the end of the day no blonde tip appear: so superior wear, absolutely no smudge.
A must have

on 6/7/2009 2:17:00 PM

Amazing mascara! The best GA's ever made. I've tried the Soft Lash (good but not great) and Maestro - Obsidian Black (which is very good). What makes this an awesome mascara, better than Maestro, is that it curls/lengthens very well. It applies like a dream - has a full brush and the formulation applies and adheres well. It doesn't leave your lashes clumpy or hard either. I curl my lashes with Keven Aucoin's lash curler, apply GA's mascara primer, then I apply this mascara two quick full coats = gorgeous lashes. Comes in four colors - black, a red or rouge color, steel grey, and dark bronze brown. Oh by the way, go to GA's site, giorgioarmanicosmetics.com to see how do apply makeup, eyes to kill, and night-time looks. Good "how to's"