Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

4.2

on 6/27/2009 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic mascara, I got a sample at the cosmetics counter but it is just far too expensive to justify a product that you should throw away in three months. It does not flake off or smear throughout the day and my lashes become ridiculously long.

on 6/26/2009 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Nomen est omen. eyes to kill, and lashes to die for.. for years and years i am looking for the percet replacement of my beloved Dior Maximeyez, and heaven sent this gem finally:))) just amazing!!!!!!!! cannot find words, will defo repurchase it!!!!

on 6/23/2009 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I actually placed an order for this masacara, havent tried it on. I ordered the Black and the Rouge ( i assumed it would give me deep brown sorta thing) . When I tried the black one...WOOOW instant WOOW factor...i dont think i've ever had such an effect in any mascara i have used before...i had no clumps, it lengthened it, defined it ...best masacara i've used...however, the rouge was real rouge...it looked orange on my eye lashes ( and i have black eyelashes, so coloured mascara do not reveal the colours easily).
I think this is the IT masaraca for dramatic effect!!! defintely a five star buy!!!

on 6/17/2009 12:06:00 PM

*Longtime subscriber, first time reviewer. Had to review this!!! * Dior had been where I held the bar, but this mascara is better. No clumps, length, volume, definition. The brush is easy to use, the package is sturdy, it lasts all day. Obviously I would like to pay less for mascara, so one lippie off for that. That said, I will repurchase over and over and over. Also need to note that it does not HOLD a curl as well as some others. First day, the lashes drooped a little after I had curled and applied. Next day, I applied THEN curled... AMAZING!!!! (yes, I know I'm not supposed to). This mascara is for the gals looking for the falsies look, but if you only apply one coat it does look very natural. I apply three, and I have never had so many comments! I am a department store makeup SA, btw, so you all know I have tried them all via free samples. Get your hands on some while they have it in stock, you will not be disappointed!!!

on 6/16/2009 1:15:00 PM

Love this Mascara, just got two samples and I love it already better than Diorshow. Sold out everywhere in London at the moment thou :/

***edit*** Now have my own full size version, its gorgeous, my lashes are so long and thick, they look like falsies :)

on 6/11/2009 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WUNDERBAR!! this one of the greatest mascara i've ever tried. It really make a killer look. Lash are super full, yet no clumpy at all, well defined, curled and it has an amazing lasting power. It's not really nice on lower lashes, but I normally do not use mascara on lower lashes and if I use it, I normally use a lighter mascara.
I have blond lashes and at the end of the day no blonde tip appear: so superior wear, absolutely no smudge.
A must have

on 6/7/2009 2:17:00 PM

Amazing mascara! The best GA's ever made. I've tried the Soft Lash (good but not great) and Maestro - Obsidian Black (which is very good). What makes this an awesome mascara, better than Maestro, is that it curls/lengthens very well. It applies like a dream - has a full brush and the formulation applies and adheres well. It doesn't leave your lashes clumpy or hard either. I curl my lashes with Keven Aucoin's lash curler, apply GA's mascara primer, then I apply this mascara two quick full coats = gorgeous lashes. Comes in four colors - black, a red or rouge color, steel grey, and dark bronze brown. Oh by the way, go to GA's site, giorgioarmanicosmetics.com to see how do apply makeup, eyes to kill, and night-time looks. Good "how to's"

Popular Mascaras