October 31, 2014 | 933 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by boobear424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

*Longtime subscriber, first time reviewer. Had to review this!!! * Dior had been where I held the bar, but this mascara is better. No clumps, length, volume, definition. The brush is easy to use, the package is sturdy, it lasts all day. Obviously I would like to pay less for mascara, so one lippie off for that. That said, I will repurchase over and over and over. Also need to note that it does not HOLD a curl as well as some others. First day, the lashes drooped a little after I had curled and applied. Next day, I applied THEN curled... AMAZING!!!! (yes, I know I'm not supposed to). This mascara is for the gals looking for the falsies look, but if you only apply one coat it does look very natural. I apply three, and I have never had so many comments! I am a department store makeup SA, btw, so you all know I have tried them all via free samples. Get your hands on some while they have it in stock, you will not be disappointed!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this Mascara, just got two samples and I love it already better than Diorshow. Sold out everywhere in London at the moment thou :/

***edit*** Now have my own full size version, its gorgeous, my lashes are so long and thick, they look like falsies :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by vanessag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WUNDERBAR!! this one of the greatest mascara i've ever tried. It really make a killer look. Lash are super full, yet no clumpy at all, well defined, curled and it has an amazing lasting power. It's not really nice on lower lashes, but I normally do not use mascara on lower lashes and if I use it, I normally use a lighter mascara.
I have blond lashes and at the end of the day no blonde tip appear: so superior wear, absolutely no smudge.
A must have

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Cutie7

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing mascara! The best GA's ever made. I've tried the Soft Lash (good but not great) and Maestro - Obsidian Black (which is very good). What makes this an awesome mascara, better than Maestro, is that it curls/lengthens very well. It applies like a dream - has a full brush and the formulation applies and adheres well. It doesn't leave your lashes clumpy or hard either. I curl my lashes with Keven Aucoin's lash curler, apply GA's mascara primer, then I apply this mascara two quick full coats = gorgeous lashes. Comes in four colors - black, a red or rouge color, steel grey, and dark bronze brown. Oh by the way, go to GA's site, giorgioarmanicosmetics.com to see how do apply makeup, eyes to kill, and night-time looks. Good "how to's"