July 28, 2014 | 1397 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It goes on very creamy and soft but not too soft where it would smudge easily. It can be either very bold or just a good natrual color. I wouldnt say its the best ive tried but it pretty close.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by xmakemeoverx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I may be in the minority but this eyeliner has disappointed me. I read such positive reviews about this product so I decided to give it a shot, considering that I broke my other eyeliner and needed a new one asap. L'oreal also tends to have good eye products that have a reputation for being reliable so with that in mind, I purchased the eyeliner. While there are some good things about this eyeliner, there are also some things that bother me as well.

The Good: It goes on very smoothly since it glides easily onto the eyes (top and bottom). The color is a really intense matte black and doesn't appear gray like many black eyeliners end up doing. It's easy to smudge the liner to create a smoky look or a more subdued look, depending on what you're going for. However, that's where the positive stops for me.

The Bad: As I mentioned before, it's easy to smudge, but in some cases, that isn't always a good thing. I've tried using it in between the spaces in my eyelashes to create more lush looking lashes that mascara cannot do alone but whenever I do it, it tends to smudge all over my bottom lash line (when I wasn't planning on applying it there anyways) or it ends up creating a ring around my eyes that isn't so attractive. While it glides well onto the eyes, it can also be very messy to apply and even with a smudge brush, it somehow ends up all over the area of my eye. It appears heavy even with smudging because when you try to sharpen it, it still appears dull and has the consistency of a crayon, not a pencil. It also doesn't have the best staying power. It smudges easily throughout the day, even if you haven't done anything to your eyes. I guess this isn't the type of eyeliner I'm looking for. It has some pros but in the end, if it's a pain to use and you receive abysmal results from it, then it's not worth the money. It's actually pretty pricey for a drugstore eyeliner. Even Revlon's colorstay eyeliner is cheaper than this. I definitely won't be repurchasing this in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by girlwithamillionproducts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner because it's a new product and it seemed interesting to me how it could be both a liquid eyeliner and a pencil eyeliner. I was so impressed with it.. It is by far the best eyeliner out there!

It is a rich black, and feels creamy and soft when applying. I've tried pencil eyeliners that scratched my eyelids, and left only very soft marks. This could easily create a smoky eye, and was really intense like the name says. The tip is very precise, and lasts a long time, especially on the water line! The only problem is that sometimes it could look too heavy and smudged. That's a night time look, so I would definitely repurchase this product.

- www.girlwithamillionproducts.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I little greasy-er than the other liners I was used to but the color is so intense and I just edge the line with a powder eyeshadow and I get the perfect look, a Total HG for me

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by patricia225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So i needed a new eyeliner for my waterline, i normally use Stila Kajal liner and i love it except for the fact that its not long wearing. So i saw this L'Oreal liner on a lot of youtube videos and it looked like good stuff. I used it Monday and my eyes were very dry and red that day, that evening i took my eye makeup off and my eyes felt fine. Tuesday i used my Stila liner, no issues, today i used my L'Oreal liner, my eyes are sooo irritated, dry and red. I hade to go buy eye drops and i have been using them every 30 mins to an hour. I have 2 more hrs of work to go before i can take my eye make up off and i hope it doesnt get worse.
Maybe its just a specific reaction that i am having but i have NEVER had any reactions to eye makeup before.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by phan22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner! Just as creamy and smooth as Clinique Cream Shapers or UD 24/7 eyeliners. Lasting power is great, doesn't tug going on. They don't have a lot of color choices, so I got it in brown which is good for my "natural makeup" days but it doesn't make my dark brown eyes pop like they do when I use purple, green, or cobalt eyeliner. I think it was around $7-8, so I recently discovered the Prestige Total Intensity Liners which I prefer because they are basically the same as the L'oreal eyeliner, but it's $4-something and they have more color choices. Nevertheless, if you want basic colors, the extra intense liquid pencil is great and indeed does look like liquid with the ease of a pencil liner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

i like this a lot, I have no issues with it smudging- i do have to apply this during the day but i expect to do that i have a mac sharpener and have no issues sharpening it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MuffinLoveMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

:DDDDD
This product is really intense suuuper creamy and smudges only a teeeny bit butnothing tooo 0.o imy only problem is that it sharpens weird but it doesnt make a difference wether the tip is suuper sharp like this >

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Ericoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I REALLY DID NOT LIKE THIS PENCIL. It smeared and by the end of the day it looks like someone threw pepper on your eyes. I agree it does have that intense look but it just did not do well for me. The pencil is too soft for my liking, pieces fall off and you need to keep on resharpening. I got this for 8 bucks!!! This was a disaster so I advise to you good people do not buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Softbaked007

Overated! The product does not have as much lasting power as my revlon colorstay, or prestige waterproof. The color is more intense, that is if you can get it on your eye. It is so creamy and fragile it breaks off before I can apply it to my eyeliner, result is fall out pieces everywhere and resharpening , the only way to use it is to scrap out the pieces and apply it with a brush, which eliminates the whole purpose of buying a pencil eyeliner. Do not buy.