April 23, 2014 | 1316 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MuffinLoveMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

:DDDDD
This product is really intense suuuper creamy and smudges only a teeeny bit butnothing tooo 0.o imy only problem is that it sharpens weird but it doesnt make a difference wether the tip is suuper sharp like this >

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Ericoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I REALLY DID NOT LIKE THIS PENCIL. It smeared and by the end of the day it looks like someone threw pepper on your eyes. I agree it does have that intense look but it just did not do well for me. The pencil is too soft for my liking, pieces fall off and you need to keep on resharpening. I got this for 8 bucks!!! This was a disaster so I advise to you good people do not buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Softbaked007

Overated! The product does not have as much lasting power as my revlon colorstay, or prestige waterproof. The color is more intense, that is if you can get it on your eye. It is so creamy and fragile it breaks off before I can apply it to my eyeliner, result is fall out pieces everywhere and resharpening , the only way to use it is to scrap out the pieces and apply it with a brush, which eliminates the whole purpose of buying a pencil eyeliner. Do not buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by CapaXildebrand

Holy poop, this pencil is awesome!! Soooo pigmented! (I have two- black and brown.) They go on like butter and are so soft. It doesn't tug at my eyelid AT ALL. One swipe, and the color is BOLD and stays put! I do find that I sharpen them more than a regular pencil. Since they are so soft, it takes very frequent sharpening to keep a good point. These are wonderful. Will buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this to line my waterline and while it does bleed to my lower waterline, the majority of it stays on the upper waterline and yes it does live up to it's name of being extra-intense! I wanted a black/brown eyeliner that had a lot of pigment and this was just what i was looking for. I really like L'oreal's eyeliners for the most part. For DS brand, I have always preferred thier eye cosmetics. I think they are closer to higher end than the rest are. This would be 5 lippies and HG status if it didn't bleed to my lower lashline, like Urban Decay 24/7 liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by VanGhoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE! I got this free with a L'Oreal mascara and I'm so glad i did because this is totally HG from this moment on. I have tried EVERY drug store black pencil liner known to man...you name it, it's in my stash but nothing is this good. This liner is BLACK, it's creamy and smooth, it doesn't tug on any skin while applying, it's blendable, it's longwearing (over UDPP). The only con I kinda have is that I mostly wear it on my waterline and it does wear off in a couple hours...with that said I've never had ANY liner stay on my waterline so if reapplying is the answer I would rather do it with a liner and soft and pigmented as this one.

For the last 2 years I've been hooked on MUFE Aqua Eyes...not anymore, this stuff is darker and softer and half the price.
Thank you L'Oreal, I love you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I purchased this in the colour Noir/Black. Although I do love this liner a lot, I took of one lippie because I dont think it is as black or as intense as I was expecting.
This liner glides on my eyes effortlessly, after about 30 seconds it set and it does not smudge at all. Does not flake or fade which is the problem I have with a lot of my liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by veronica8690

ive tried a whole lot of eyeliners and pencils never seem to work for me for the simple fact that they are not dark enough. liquid eyeliner always seems to give a cleaner more intense look. that was until i found this pencil. it goes on so smoothly and DARK! i can jus apply it once n it gives the dark look. my only dislike about this eyeliner is that because it is so smooth it has to be sharpen often which means it runs out faster than some eyeliners. the price is good for such a good eyeliner so im willing to sacrifice that is runs out fast. i love it tho! it stays on clean throughout the day. but the end of the night i might just have a little smudging at the ends of my eyes. il deff be buying this again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MadisonEleanor

I'm very impressed by this eyeliner. I have it in brown, it's very pigmented and extremely smooth. I use it on my water line and smudge it on my lower lash line. It surprisingly lasts a very long time. I'll apply it at 6:30am and it will still be there by the time I get done with school at 1:30pm. I really like this eyeliner and plane to repurchase again when I am out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by basicKatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is fine, i will continue to use it until i find a better eyeliner, it is too big for me, you cannot make a thin line with it, and it is not blendable. very very black though, i like the color,but it smudges like crazy. also, the tip breaks off very easy and you will have to sharpen it constantly, which is annoying. if it was less fat, and was less prone to break off, i'd give it a 5. i will say it goes on super smooth,and feels nice going on, but they should do some work on this product, i see potential. lol