August 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by rani003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with the (funny) comment below that they are stickier than glue, and wearing the lipgloss in windy days are a complete no-no!
I am really fond of the scents in each lipgloss and i guess this is the only reason why i would use up the juicy tubes which i recieved as a present...other than that i will not repurchase.
I also find that juicy tubes can be quite drying on my lips even though i always moisturise my lips before i apply lipgloss, and sometime it can even cause my lips to peel. So if you also suffer from dry lips, I would recommend avoiding these lipglosses and trying something like Clinique Superbalm lipglosses which although are fragrance free, feel great as well as clarins moisturising lipglosses :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 8:06:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love love love Juicy Tubes!
Pros: Great range of colours, awesome packaging, not sticky, look awesome on the lips
Cons: Price!

I really don't get why people say they're sticky, I don't find they are at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

pros: cool colors

cons: sticky as all get out.

I can buy cool colored lipglosses for cheaper that aren't so sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by amyedwards

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like the idea of juicy tubes more than i actually like them. they taste nice but other than that they just leave a big sticky mess that stays around for hours. xx

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by jazzsm191

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes, these are cute, but the pigmentation is awful. They are sheer are are EXTREMELY sticky. Like worse that glue. Anyways, they don't taste or smell bad, light fruity. Gives a nice shine, but not worth it. Go buy some cheap lip smackers instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by FunkPunky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My friend gave me one of the juicy tubes that comes in the free gift set. I am not impressed at all. These are sticky, with just decent staying power, and they look just like an ordinary gloss. I gave it a three because as a gloss it's okay, but it's definitely not worth the expense. I have tried waaay cheeper glosses that look and feel even better. I must say one good thing though. They smell so delicious. I love orange cream smells. That's the only good thing I like about it though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample size of this but i cant say im impressed, it goes on way too thick, my hair gets stuck all the time and it feels way too sticky and horrible.
Not worth the hype.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only lip gloss that I find not "that" sticky. I don't use lip gloss, not a big fan of lip gloss by the way.. I know a lot of girls would prefer lip gloss than lipsticks, but I'm a girl who's the other way around. I find lip glosses sticky and yucky.

Anyway, I got this for I think HKD 20 at Bonjour, tester size in transparent. This is more like a gloss wear top coat, to achieve that shiny effect to your lips. This lip gloss also has small glitters to make it even more shinier.

All in all, this lip gloss is ok.. But not a necessity for my everyday makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom always buys lancome products and sometimes they have a free gift with purchase deal and she gives those to me and they always have this lipgloss in there and each time it's a different color and I love it! The color is more like a tint and the gloss makes my lips look so shiny and soft. Also it stays on for a pretty long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ktcolt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a freebie in GWP.

Shiny? Yes.

Smells nice? Yes.

Worth the price? Heck NO!

HORRIBLE...STICKY-ICKY mess. Pass!