September 19, 2014 | 1258 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

So glad I found this kit!!! I was a Lancome pencil girl for the longest time; however, after using this little kit, I am now converted. After using the pencil for a while, I never truly felt that my eyebrows looked "natural". Just a little FYI, I have dark, somewhat thick eyebrows, but there are some sections that do have a little gaps in the front of my brows...

At first, I thought to maybe pick up the kits by UD or Benefit, but after seeing the price of this product, and the similarities between the 3 I figured that I really had nothing to lose. The big difference is that in the other kits, there is a clear wax, whereas the wax in the E.L.F. kit is tinted.

I noticed that if I wanted to go for a lighter more "natural" look, I applied the wax first, then used th powder on top. If I wanted a bit of a darker brow, I did the opposite, powder first, then the wax. Either way, I do put a little clear mascara over the brows just to finish whatever look it is I am going for. Just to be clear though, I DO NOT use the brush/tweezers that come with this kit. I have bought two E.L.F. angled brushes that do the trick...

Hopefully this review will be helpful, but for the price of this kit, I don't think it would hurt anyone to buy it and experiment yourself...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Anabeel

Love it, i've recommended it to my friends and they all love it. Works really well, super cheap, doesn't smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

To light for my eyebrows. The brush that comes in the packaging is terrible (I understand they normally are).

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by AbigailMcCallen

This was overall good. The powder went on nicely, but the wax/gel felt weird. I would be genuinely scared to wear this on a hot day, as it would probably melt off my face.

The price was great, the packaging was nice and simple, and I would probably buy it again (just not during the summer)!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I bought this in the lightest it comes and it was just to dark for me. My natural hair colour is a medium ash blonde so my eyebrows are not to dark. The powder applied nicely but I did find the wax a tad awkward. It would have been nice if the wax was clear! I definitely perfer an eyebrows pencil it's a much easier application. I will use the powder colour though as an eyeshadow! It's a very pretty taupe. But not repurchase unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by katey88

Let's just say im in love! I have medium brown brows that are thick and needed to look more "put together". I wasnt so sure when i bought this, but since it was only a dollar; i figured i couldnt loose much. I have already hit pan, so i will definatly be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect, perfect, perfect. Even when I use higher end products from Benefit or Anastasia, I always come back to this. I own multiple in the darkest colour and keep one in my school bags or purse in case I am without it. This lasts a long time and doesn't fail to keep my brows looking bold and perfect. Again, at $3, this is a total bargain - I always stock up online because it usually sells out in my colour. Cute sleek packaging too. Also, I don't really use the brushes provided for me, I use my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jwong32

I've been using this product for at least a year and I'm really happy with it. I bought this mainly to darken my brows (I'm asian and my brows appear lighter than I'd like). I use the medium color and I only use the gel. I find that it lasts all day and I have no complaints. The price is unbeatable, the product is of solid quality, and it's also not tested on animals! Overall a great product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by courtx0

I purchased this product a few months ago. Its a great product to have in your stash for sure. The product features a pigmented wax on one side, which is the darker shade, and a lightly colored powder on the other. It also so comes with a dual ended applicator, one side features a tiny angled brush and on the other side is an eyelash wand. I don't use it personally, its a tad small. I really like the packaging of this product, it's sleek and easy to use. I've honestly used this product a lot. I really like the pigmented wax. I wouldn't say it lasts all day on its own. I typically apply the pigmented wax then go over it with brow gel and finish with the colored powder. My brows look perfect all day long. The only complaint I have is mine is starting to become slightly dry. This is a wonderful unique product. It's also great for beginners. Plus for three bucks you can't go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for years (when it was still in the old packaging) and I absolutely love it. The cream is a nice consistency and applies well while the powder has great pigmentation and stays put all day. I've tried loads of different eyebrow products and for the quality and price this is hands down the best.