July 30, 2014 | 1159 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Luv this product for this Winter. It keeps my skin moist and hydrated and no breakouts. I use my optical blurring brush with this and it goes on so well better for me than when I used my fingers hough I love using them too. I find i get semi full coverage with minimal concealer needed. My skin is almost spot free due to Retin usage so it covers my post zit marks quite well.
I love how good it makes my skin feel too it's the one thing I don't mind on my face all day. I'm an NW-15 right now so this is the perfect color for me. It's a beige-y grey but matches my skin in no time. By the time I finish my concealer it's perfect. I then set with some powder. Mac Mineralize, Studio Fix, or a BB pact. It keeps my skin looking great all day and keeps it hydrated which is really important to me.

I do notice the whitening properties as it works on my post sun spots and keeps wrinkles as bay for me. I really like this BB Cream and got one for my mom and my Nana loves it too. It's a great cream if you want light to medium coverage without getting too caky. I highly recommend it because it fits a lot of skin tones and it does work really well for me. Luv it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by beccaj90

I have been using this product for three months and LOVE it. After trying the Garnier version and reacting with terrible breakouts I decided to do some research and stumbled across Skin79. At first I tried the Hot Pink label intended for normal/oily skin and being that mine is incredibly dry my face reacted with huge sore pimples along my jawline and chin (something I am not privy too usually). I swapped to the Gold label and have never been happier. I use this every day for work after cleansing and moisurising in the morning and have no oilyness whatsoever. It stays on all day even without finishing powder and covers my spots relatively well. The whitening properties have seemed to work as my partner has even noticed my skin tone even out (we all know how much men take notice of things like that right). I am not a huge fan of foundations at all but I definitely reccommend this for anyone looking for a light, daily coverage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

This is a foundation that will really shine if you have near perfect skinÖor very very minor blemishes and discoloration. The grayish cast isnít appealing and I honestly only used this for about a month before just quitting. I suppose I didnít use it long enough to see its whitening benefits but to be frank, I donít think my skin was ready for that step.

This BB didnít make my acne worse but it didnít help it one bit either.
If you suffer from acne like I do, try not to stray from your skincare and usual foundation due to hype with other products. I bought this way before American bb creams came out so I didnít jump into the band wagon. I bought this because I was pulled into the advertisement of the brightening effect Ė clearing up discoloration and what not.
For people with acne, stick to treating your acne first. Once youíre able to keep it at bay then it should be okay to move onto products that improve skin tone/texture such as bb creams.

Iím sure if my skin were to ever stop breaking out Iíll take a look at BB creams but until then Iím sticking to my MUFE foundation.

TLDR?
BB creams = good for minimal problematic skin. Not ideal for anyone with skin problems like eczema/hormonal acne.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Sta1cee

UPDATE: This broke me out terribly. One of the MUA members has pointed out the low quality ingredients in this cream. Definitely will not recommend this to anyone.

First time trying this product and I was blown away.

I've been using Revlon Colorstay for the past few months. However, I noticed that it started to oxidize and melt off of my face in hot weather. Not a good look.

Well, I tried this BB cream out today and it stayed put through the thick and the thin!
What made me love it even more is that it actually matches my skin tone. It's not that ugly yellow or orange makeup that most brands try to pass off as 'Fair'. You couldn't even tell I was wearing make-up. It was my skin...but better, more even toned, and more luminous.
Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by hotchilis2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in loovvee. This stuff does more than all the expensive tinted foundations I have. Gives me an even skin tone & covers perfectly. No more 75.00 tinted LM foundation for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very grey... Its way too dark on me :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by taor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like Skin79 BB Creams, I like how it makes my face looking nice and matt all day, although it's winter time here in Australia. It works really well for me.

I do think it is too light for me as I'm asian and a bit tanned because I live in sunny Brisbane. But what I usually do is I mix it with a slightly darker liquid foundation and it matches my actual skin colour:) yeah

GIRLS, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T WASTE YOUR BB CREAM BY DOING WHAT THIS GIRL DOES:) THIS VEDIO IS WORTH CHECKING OUT:-

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by itsAmybby

This product is just awful, it has a gray undertone to it. I'm not sure why there's so many good reviews for it. It did not work for me, I literally look dead when I applied it on thus it did not match my neck colour. When I applied it on my neck to even it out, it's really noticeable that I'm wearing the wrong shade of bb cream. Definitely will not purchase again! I reccomend those of you who are new to bb cream to try the Missha M Perfect Cover bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What can I say that hasn't already been said about this wonderful little cream? I am a diehard powder foundation fan and I have aways hated liquid foundations and how wet your skin feels after application. I decided to try this since everyone has been raving about how great it makes your skin feel and that you don't feel it on your skin. Well, the reviews are right. This is a miraculous product and while I haven't noticed any whitening or blemish-fighting results, at least I know that this doesn't make me break out and my skin really does look much healthier these days. Apparently this can be used by a wide range of skin tones. Just wait a few minutes after applying for it to set and blend with your skin before using powder. NC25-30 for reference.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by leakuro

Cheap product doesn't mean bad, this is an example of an affordable yet GREAT purchase. It glides on skin very easily, super blendable and natural, leaves your skin dewy and super nice. The coverage is light to medium, can cover redness, but for acne scar, you still need to use concealer. I have a lot of redness on my nose, probably broken blood vessel or acne scar, I don't really know. Once, the skin around there was really dry and flaky, and using revlon colorstay, it just exaggerated the flakiness and actually draws attention to my red nose; but when I tried to put this on, I was in awe. Although this didn't cover 100% of the redness, but the flakiness reduced significantly. Then, I mixed this with a tiny bit of concealer and tried to cover the redness on my nose again. Perfect! It was perfectly concealed without the concealer look. It looked just as if I never had the redness problem in the first place. Sadly (really sadly) this is too dark for my skin. I realised it at first when I saw myself in the mirror under natural light and also at the end of the day when I took my makeup off, since before taking it off, my face looked way darker than my neck and it looked much fairer and normal after I cleaned my face. The colour does not match me. I need another BB cream which is fairer. So to utilise this, I like to mix it with foundation (revlon colorstay in ivory). This BB Cream may be good for NC/NW 20-25. I am lighter than NW15 but not too pale either. Shade that doesn't match is not a reason to reduce the overall rating since it may work for a lot of people. I just wish skin79 will make BB cream in various shades.

Recommended for normal to dry skin. Not recommended for oily skin, as it offers no oil control, no mattifying property.