November 24, 2014 | 1115 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by chaosktw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fav bb cream so far.
PROS:
-great at covering pores and evening my skin tone, so I don't have weird redness
-it settles into the skin nicely (at first, it will seem thick but after after a few minutes everything is perfect.)
-a very natural look - not to the extend of perfect flawless look, so it looks so natural that people won't notice I put anything on.
-last over 5 hours and my cheeks didn't go flaky after being out the entire day ( I have oily t-zone, but very dry cheeks)
-it actually whitens my skin
-reasonable price

CONS:
-light coverage (although it is great at covering pores and redness, this bb cream can only 'lighten" your dark spots)
-it does get a bit oily on my nose, so I usually put a little bit of blotting powder, then everything will be fine.

So, overall I really like this bb cream. I've tried Missha signature bb cream and people around me really like it, but it didn't work for me because my cheeks will go all flaky after a few hours. But this gold bb cream doesn't.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Thena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first BB cream. I did a lot of research to find a good, affordable one. First off, I do not wear foundation and almost no makeup so I only really want light coverage. Being Asian, I have heard about BB Creams for years and finally, wanted to see what the hype is all about. My skin is normal, use to be combo, but now I'm more prone to dryness than anything. I am also pale for an East Asian so most of the light shades work on me (MAC NC20). I use this most days and just one little pump of it.

Pros:
-Affordable
-Minimizes redness
-Light, oxidizes well, looks smooth and matte
-Some oil control
-No trouble removing it
-Packaging looks cute and pump gives right amount

Cons:
-Not moisturizing enough for me
-No cap on the packaging (pain to travel with)
-Can be expensive if you do not find a decent, reputable seller
-Unavailable locally
-If I put two layers on, I can see the greyish tone.

CONCLUSION: Great beginner BB cream. As with all BB creams, I wear a moisturizer underneath and sometimes a sunblock (under or over). I have been wearing this all summer and it's been OK for me, but I just got the Lioele Water Drop because this Skin79 won't cut in the winter. Get the Pink if you have oily/combo. Get this if you have normal, but if you live in dry areas or have dry skin, it's not moisturizing enough.
***
ETA: This broke me out after consistent use. :( So took off two lippies because I think it's ok for occasional use, but not on my regularly. Also, I've been reading how Skin 79 products break out a lot of girls so I'm avoiding this brand in the future.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by alissss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yes! i have just returned from Seoul and sampled and bought many BB creams and similar. This is among my favorites. I have dry skin and this gives me moisturizing light coverage and looks very natural. I received samples of all the other BBs from skin79 to try as well.

I also got a vibrating BB application thingy from Skin79 which is my current obsession. It gives an effect much like the beautyblender but much quicker and easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by pashmeash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

um, can we please talk about how amazing this product is? i really bought this bb cream for shits and giggles - i didn't expect much from it, but i basically wanted to say that i had bought a "proper" bb cream, that they're overrated, don't bother with them, etc. but this has actually replaced my foundation for the most part. i bought the gold vip collection bb cream because my skin is pretty dry, and it's meant to be more moisturising.

it comes in a really cute pump actually, and i think it's just fine for every day use but would be a pain to travel with. it comes out really thick/gel-like straight from the pump and unlike other reviewers, i find it too thick to work with straight up so i just mix in some of my moisturiser to thin it out a little. from there it is beautifully blendable. for some reason i always apply this with my fingers (even though i'm usually a damp sponge kind of girl), but i'm going to try it with a buffing brush as well. it has the best finish of any face product i've ever tried - it glows on the skin, sinks in perfectly, and provides a fantastic amount of coverage. i actually can't even figure out how it's possible to have a "your skin but flawless" look while having absolutely no cakiness, dryness, flakiness or greasiness anywhere on the face. just as a small example i discovered the other day: using my normal foundation, i often found that by the end of the day i'd get creases around my mouth and on my forehead from where the foundation had dried my out my skin. with this, i still get the coverage and the natural finish, but it doesn't settle ANYWHERE - i actually find it blurs the skin to some extent (!). i find it weird that some people have called this a sheer coverage product - for me it's a very solid medium (which is perfect).

as others have said, it comes out looking a horrifying grey/beige colour and i was 100% ready to write off the bb cream the second i saw it. but it oxidises to my perfect shade after 5-10 minutes. i'm not sure the extent to which the bb cream can do this - i'm pretty fair, i'm always within the one or two lightest (yellow-based) shades in foundations - but i think it would be able to work for fair to light-medium skinned people. it's a satin to demi-matte finish that's very touchable, but it certainly doesn't look lifeless. it covers redness extremely well. because it's so moisturising, i'm able to take this right up underneath my eyes (which i'm normally not able to do with foundations because it's so dry under there) and it cancels out a lot of the blue tones under there as well. if you've got acne or significant under eye circles, however, this won't cover it up and you'll still need to apply some concealer.

i get the best longevity with this bb cream - as i type, i've been wearing this for over 12 hours and it literally looks as good as it did when i applied it. i find it holds on to blush, face powder, etc better than a normal foundation. i dunno, i can't really say enough about this. i'm in love with the way it looks, the skin care (moisturiser, spf 25, anti-wrinkle, helps with pigmentation/scarring) and generally i would just recommend this to anyone looking to shake things up a bit. i got this on ebay for really cheap ($15 maybe?) but make sure you get the real deal - look for the small white label on the back of the bottle for authenticity.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Luv this product for this Winter. It keeps my skin moist and hydrated and no breakouts. I use my optical blurring brush with this and it goes on so well better for me than when I used my fingers hough I love using them too. I find i get semi full coverage with minimal concealer needed. My skin is almost spot free due to Retin usage so it covers my post zit marks quite well.
I love how good it makes my skin feel too it's the one thing I don't mind on my face all day. I'm an NW-15 right now so this is the perfect color for me. It's a beige-y grey but matches my skin in no time. By the time I finish my concealer it's perfect. I then set with some powder. Mac Mineralize, Studio Fix, or a BB pact. It keeps my skin looking great all day and keeps it hydrated which is really important to me.

I do notice the whitening properties as it works on my post sun spots and keeps wrinkles as bay for me. I really like this BB Cream and got one for my mom and my Nana loves it too. It's a great cream if you want light to medium coverage without getting too caky. I highly recommend it because it fits a lot of skin tones and it does work really well for me. Luv it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by beccaj90

I have been using this product for three months and LOVE it. After trying the Garnier version and reacting with terrible breakouts I decided to do some research and stumbled across Skin79. At first I tried the Hot Pink label intended for normal/oily skin and being that mine is incredibly dry my face reacted with huge sore pimples along my jawline and chin (something I am not privy too usually). I swapped to the Gold label and have never been happier. I use this every day for work after cleansing and moisurising in the morning and have no oilyness whatsoever. It stays on all day even without finishing powder and covers my spots relatively well. The whitening properties have seemed to work as my partner has even noticed my skin tone even out (we all know how much men take notice of things like that right). I am not a huge fan of foundations at all but I definitely reccommend this for anyone looking for a light, daily coverage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

This is a foundation that will really shine if you have near perfect skinÖor very very minor blemishes and discoloration. The grayish cast isnít appealing and I honestly only used this for about a month before just quitting. I suppose I didnít use it long enough to see its whitening benefits but to be frank, I donít think my skin was ready for that step.

This BB didnít make my acne worse but it didnít help it one bit either.
If you suffer from acne like I do, try not to stray from your skincare and usual foundation due to hype with other products. I bought this way before American bb creams came out so I didnít jump into the band wagon. I bought this because I was pulled into the advertisement of the brightening effect Ė clearing up discoloration and what not.
For people with acne, stick to treating your acne first. Once youíre able to keep it at bay then it should be okay to move onto products that improve skin tone/texture such as bb creams.

Iím sure if my skin were to ever stop breaking out Iíll take a look at BB creams but until then Iím sticking to my MUFE foundation.

TLDR?
BB creams = good for minimal problematic skin. Not ideal for anyone with skin problems like eczema/hormonal acne.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Sta1cee

UPDATE: This broke me out terribly. One of the MUA members has pointed out the low quality ingredients in this cream. Definitely will not recommend this to anyone.

First time trying this product and I was blown away.

I've been using Revlon Colorstay for the past few months. However, I noticed that it started to oxidize and melt off of my face in hot weather. Not a good look.

Well, I tried this BB cream out today and it stayed put through the thick and the thin!
What made me love it even more is that it actually matches my skin tone. It's not that ugly yellow or orange makeup that most brands try to pass off as 'Fair'. You couldn't even tell I was wearing make-up. It was my skin...but better, more even toned, and more luminous.
Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by hotchilis2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in loovvee. This stuff does more than all the expensive tinted foundations I have. Gives me an even skin tone & covers perfectly. No more 75.00 tinted LM foundation for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very grey... Its way too dark on me :/