Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Price: $

on 11/12/2007 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I would probably always use this as a lip balm. I wouldnt waste my $$ on any other brand. It keeps my lips nice and moist for a very long time, smells great, and you get alot of it .

on 11/7/2007 12:35:00 AM

I love this product. I only wish I didn't go through it so fast. I love it on my lips, it makes it soft without running all over the place like vaseline-like balms. I find this moisturizes better than chapstick. I also like how drying matte lipstick sits so well and feel velvety after moisturizing lips with this (just wait for the balm to sink in abit or your lipstick won't adhere). My husband says this smells like ice-cream, and loves how soft my lips are. It doesn't taste weird so it doesn't get in the way of kissing. ;)

I also use this on my knuckles and my cuticles- really nice. And almost everywhere else where its a dry, it smoothes out dry lines and skin looks healthy where you apply it. On skin it's a little bit greasy at first but lovely once it sinks in.

But yeah, most people are shocked because they think i'm using a gluestick! Haha.

on 11/1/2007 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Great product.

Feels more hydrating than Soft Lips but much less oily than Vaseline.

I reckon it is on par with Chapstiks.

on 10/23/2007 1:57:00 PM

A fabulous product! The first ingredient is cocoa, and vitamin E is somewhere further down the list. It makes your lips moist (not necessarily shiny), smells and tastes good, and you get a lot of it (.5 oz.). I keep one on my nightstand, one in my family room, and one in my purse. For $3, you can't go wrong.

on 10/22/2007 8:56:00 PM

Oh wow, I love this... I just placed an order for another stick so I can carry one around with me without having to worry about losing it. It's slippery on the lips for a few minutes, but it seems to absorb in and keep the lips nice and soft - I like to use it before sleep at night. I use another more tinted balm during the daytime.

on 10/10/2007 5:28:00 PM

This is such a great, basic, well worth the 1.23 I spent on it item!

I bought one of these one a whim at CVS because I have to have a lip balm any place where I am (e.g. the car, the office, the kitchen, the living room, my bedroom, the bathroom). Boy am I glad I bought this! It's way cheaper than regular ole Chapstick and actually lasts longer!

This glides on very smoothly, almost creamy in its texture. It smells great and has a faint chocolate-y taste. What more could a girl ask for?

on 9/29/2007 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! I like to use it at night, right before bed as a lip balm. It glides on effortlessly and feels light and very moisturizing. It smells/taste just like chocolate - yummy. I also like that it doesn't smear all over my pillow cases (or my husband, for that matter). I bought this at Walmart for about $2. It's a huge tube and will last forever. I will buy this again for sure.

on 9/29/2007 5:57:00 PM

Great price, great product, superb moisturizer for all sort of skin dryness. No allergy, no deep pocket loss, no chemicals, additives, or toxic substance. Great for stretch marks and scars too! Where can we gal find something less than $3.00 bucks that can do all this! Not to mention how portable it is just to stick it into your jacket, purse, or pocket. I have one of this stick everywhere, even in the work place.
I religously buy this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I keep this product in my purse for spot treatment of dry hands when lotion would be messy/inconvenient. It smells HEAVENLY, like being in an ice cream parlor (and I don't even like white chocolate). Unfortunately not moisturizing enough to use as a lip balm, but worth keeping for the divine scent!

on 9/24/2007 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff!!!! No more chapped lips ever! It works so well, it's cheap, it last forever, it smells like chocolate...Put this in a pretty packaging and this would be perfect!!!

Popular Lip Treatments