October 23, 2014 | 1533 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2095 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Vana104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This concealer seems to last foreverrrr which is a big plus since i love this concealer. The coverage is buildable and it covers my acne marks well. I have oil skin so i don't find this product drying at all. Don't know if it's my HG concealer but this is definitely the best concealer i have used so far.When I'm going to school i use this concealer to cover up my marks, put on some powder and im good to go. People always comment that my marks have cleared up nicely but they don't know it's thanks to my mac concealer :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's great coverage, I found the perfect shade for me~ It was great for dark circles.
However, after 2 weeks(?) I noticed it was breaking me out so I stopped using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by RM077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't love this concealer but I do like it and I have repurchased it. It's packaged in a handy little tub and you get a lot of product for our money too - I always find it lasts me ages! I don't use this under my eyes as it looks cakey and feels to drying but it's good for the face. It gives full coverage and easily conceals my imperfections and blemishes. Only a small amount needs to be used as it can start looking cakey if too much is applied. I always make sure my skin is well moisturised before using this too as I do find it quite drying. It can also be a little difficult to blend due to the thick texture so applying onto moisturised skin or on top of a makeup primer is always ideal for a more natural finish. This is my favourite concealer for the face that I've tried which is why I keep repurchasing it - although it is not my HG and I'm sure there are better concealers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Elllllll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This will last you a loong time, I've had my NC30 for 6months and I'm about half way through it and I use it everyday. I've been wanting to try other concealers but this still hasn't ran out yet! It gets the job done, but can seem to enhance dry spots if you don't moisturise properly. I need to do 2 layers over darker scars and undereyes. Other than that it's pretty good :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by greencheek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before i had acne, i loved this product. i loved all of mac products actually. i started to experience moderate acne and realized theres nothing good about the ingredients of this stuff! i was using it to cover up my pimples and acne scars but i think it only aggravated it. so i switched to something with more friendly ingredients (tarte concealer).. but TO BE HONEST....if i didnt have acne, and my skin wasnt so sensitive to it, i would still use it. (although tarte concealer is still amazing)
so i wouldnt really recommened this product for those with acne or acne-prone skin. the ingredients are too irritating, and not great for your skin for everyday use.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by styra

The coverage from this concealer is pretty moderate. I won't recommend it for those looking for a quick cover for angry pimples. It doesn't hide redness very well. The product was a little oily for me too, not so good since I have combination skin and my zits and what not tend to gather in the t-zone area where it's the oiliest.
I like the packaging though, cute and right.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

It provides buildable coverage. I wish it provided with a better, heavier coverage though, especially for the dark circles under my eyes. The texture is not greasy and not chalky- just right.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Mametchi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this product to cover acne blemishes and redness. This is the best concealer I have ever used. It also does not make me break out more, which was an issue with other products. I use NC15 and it matches well. I'm pretty pale. i also love the spf factor.It is so good that I don't use foundation anymore (I used to wear it everyday). The only thing i could say about this product to watch out for is if you are looking to cover under eye circles. i don't have any but I've tried to use it for this to brighten my look and it does not look great. It has a creamy texture and I find that I like when I warm it up with my fingers a bit. The color blends really well, and stays for hours. I have slightly oily skin and I do not find this to contribute to the problem or cause dryness. You don't need to use a lot to get the desired look and in a small container it's ideal for on the go!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by MUAkiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first concealer i ever used and i still have it (I use it everyday).There is SO much product in there and you only need a little to cover a spot. I've had this product since September of 2012 and im not even hitting pan yet, im not even half way through even! The coverage for me is definetly full if you use the right technique in applying it. (When blending the product out, dont touch the spot your trying to cover, touch only the areas around it or else all the product comes off and you end up with nothing). it doesnt oxidize! yay! i find the prolongwear concealer from mac oxidizes like a shade darker then my skintone but this doesnt! i dont feel like this concealer have broken my out, but i do have acne and i think its just hormonal acne. However, when i first used it it looked fine wearing it alone on the acne scars i had, but i find the product dries out in the packaging the longer you have it so after 2 or 3 months you can't use this alone without some foundation or tinted moisturizer underneath or else it would look REALLY visible and blotchy, especially on acne because it emphasizes the dryness on the pimple. Another down side for this product is that it can look cakey if you layer it on, and it can be really hard to blend it out sometimes. It feels really heavy on your face after a few hour of use if you use too much. The product doesnt last on your face throughout the whole day. By the time school ends, i can already see that most of the product have faded away and left my face slightly oily around my nose area, but i dont use a primer or touch up throughout the day because i absolutely hate doing that. I wouldnt recommend this for undereye circles just because it is really hard to blend out and would look cakey under the eyes. i wouldnt recommend this product to people with dry skin either because i feel like, in my opinion, it would emphasize dry patches unless you moisturize your face really well and put the product overtop of something else. I'll probably repurchase this product if i EVER run out and if im not on a budget either. The price is definetly worth it because the product lasts you forever! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by augustlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i bought this at macys and i dont regret it at all . i have fair and dry skin so it works well for me . it lasts a long time and blends well. if you have oily skin i recommend that you wash your face first it will make you even more shiny if you dont .