April 18, 2014 | 907 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2056 reviews)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First, this concealer does not blend very well with my skin. And when applied, turns out cakey. It also dries out my acne and my skin ends up looking very dry. Definitely will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sug4rush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have tried many drugstore concealers and decided to start investing on high end concealers as it is one of my most used products. This product was about $30 AUD which i thought was quite pricey for a small product although i see that using a little goes a long way. This product has medium to high coverage and can be quite cakey because of the thick cream texture it has, so you're better off using less (especially for undereyes). The only thing that concerns me about this product is the packaging, it doesn't seem very 'air tight' as it is only a click shut lid similar to the eyeshadows, it just seems more risky for the product to dry up. Despite that, i do think this product is good and definitely more worthy than drugstore concealers

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by DKAP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this concealer to cover my under eye dark circles. A couple of things about this concealer. It has good coverage and great color selection. I found that this concealer is way to cakey for the under eye area. I don't have any other concerns on my face. It was a complete waste of my money. There are other concealers that work better for me. Will not buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by stardust1394

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! I have some pretty bad acne scars and this is the only thing I've ever used that makes them look better. I've tried pretty much every concealer including boing from benefit but this Mac concealer blends so perfectly into my skin and has such great coverage AND it looks natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by AmberDiamond

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My under eye circles leave me looking like I have 2 black eyes and so the most important thing I look for in a concealer is opacity and wow, is this stuff ever opaque! The only thing I don't like about this product is that it cakes within a couple hours. I always use an eye cream so I don't feel like the cakey-ness has to do with dry skin, however that has been my experience which is why I am not giving this product a 5/5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great concealer you can put anywhere

Price: $24 CAD
Pigmentation: opaque
Texture: super creamy

It's totally waterproof and sweatproof, staying on all day. This completely covers up moderate purpley dark circles and cystic acne! No other concealer could do that. Props for that. Simply dab on 2 layers of this and then blend out with fingers or brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Tkcm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I have a few dark spots on my face and haven't been able to find a concealer to actually cover them. This product does just that! It isn't for highlighting or anything, so I use two different concealers(I know it's a lot of different products, but it's worth it!). The concealer cost $18 at Dillard's, which was ok with me since it actually works. Ladies, if you have dark spots or blemishes and can't seem to find something to hide them.....this is the way to go! I will continue purchasing this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Abieyuwa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good coverage for acne marks. A bit heavy, but I just use it only on acne marks and it gives a very good coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by happygolucky15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have pretty heavy eyebags so I'm always on the lookout for a long-wearing heavy duty concealer. Bought this at the suggestion of a friend and have been using it for around a month now. I have mixed feelings about this concealer... It blends well (I use a concealer brush then pat with my fingers) and the color matches my tone well. The first two hours of wearing this is bliss. Great at hiding undereye circles and spots. But (and it's a very big but!) it wears off quickly! I hate reapplying concealer especially in the middle of a busy day at work, so I'm not so sure if I'll buy another pot when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm shocked how much I love this and how this fell under my radar in my stash for so long. NW15, while way too dark in most MAC foundations, is deliciously pale in concealer form. I am extremely fair, and this is *slightly* lighter than my skin tone...which shocks me in a great way. Thus, it works very, very well at concealing my dark under eye area and brightening it up. It's a little dry, and I need to work my finger around in the pot to warm up the product, but I've had no issues with it making my skin look cakey or dry (but I am oily). This also works great for covering up acne redness and post acne dark marks, too. Very satisfied. This lasts forever, too.