October 1, 2014 | 1999 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2093 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Elllllll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This will last you a loong time, I've had my NC30 for 6months and I'm about half way through it and I use it everyday. I've been wanting to try other concealers but this still hasn't ran out yet! It gets the job done, but can seem to enhance dry spots if you don't moisturise properly. I need to do 2 layers over darker scars and undereyes. Other than that it's pretty good :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by greencheek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before i had acne, i loved this product. i loved all of mac products actually. i started to experience moderate acne and realized theres nothing good about the ingredients of this stuff! i was using it to cover up my pimples and acne scars but i think it only aggravated it. so i switched to something with more friendly ingredients (tarte concealer).. but TO BE HONEST....if i didnt have acne, and my skin wasnt so sensitive to it, i would still use it. (although tarte concealer is still amazing)
so i wouldnt really recommened this product for those with acne or acne-prone skin. the ingredients are too irritating, and not great for your skin for everyday use.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by styra

The coverage from this concealer is pretty moderate. I won't recommend it for those looking for a quick cover for angry pimples. It doesn't hide redness very well. The product was a little oily for me too, not so good since I have combination skin and my zits and what not tend to gather in the t-zone area where it's the oiliest.
I like the packaging though, cute and right.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

It provides buildable coverage. I wish it provided with a better, heavier coverage though, especially for the dark circles under my eyes. The texture is not greasy and not chalky- just right.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Mametchi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this product to cover acne blemishes and redness. This is the best concealer I have ever used. It also does not make me break out more, which was an issue with other products. I use NC15 and it matches well. I'm pretty pale. i also love the spf factor.It is so good that I don't use foundation anymore (I used to wear it everyday). The only thing i could say about this product to watch out for is if you are looking to cover under eye circles. i don't have any but I've tried to use it for this to brighten my look and it does not look great. It has a creamy texture and I find that I like when I warm it up with my fingers a bit. The color blends really well, and stays for hours. I have slightly oily skin and I do not find this to contribute to the problem or cause dryness. You don't need to use a lot to get the desired look and in a small container it's ideal for on the go!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by MUAkiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first concealer i ever used and i still have it (I use it everyday).There is SO much product in there and you only need a little to cover a spot. I've had this product since September of 2012 and im not even hitting pan yet, im not even half way through even! The coverage for me is definetly full if you use the right technique in applying it. (When blending the product out, dont touch the spot your trying to cover, touch only the areas around it or else all the product comes off and you end up with nothing). it doesnt oxidize! yay! i find the prolongwear concealer from mac oxidizes like a shade darker then my skintone but this doesnt! i dont feel like this concealer have broken my out, but i do have acne and i think its just hormonal acne. However, when i first used it it looked fine wearing it alone on the acne scars i had, but i find the product dries out in the packaging the longer you have it so after 2 or 3 months you can't use this alone without some foundation or tinted moisturizer underneath or else it would look REALLY visible and blotchy, especially on acne because it emphasizes the dryness on the pimple. Another down side for this product is that it can look cakey if you layer it on, and it can be really hard to blend it out sometimes. It feels really heavy on your face after a few hour of use if you use too much. The product doesnt last on your face throughout the whole day. By the time school ends, i can already see that most of the product have faded away and left my face slightly oily around my nose area, but i dont use a primer or touch up throughout the day because i absolutely hate doing that. I wouldnt recommend this for undereye circles just because it is really hard to blend out and would look cakey under the eyes. i wouldnt recommend this product to people with dry skin either because i feel like, in my opinion, it would emphasize dry patches unless you moisturize your face really well and put the product overtop of something else. I'll probably repurchase this product if i EVER run out and if im not on a budget either. The price is definetly worth it because the product lasts you forever! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by augustlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i bought this at macys and i dont regret it at all . i have fair and dry skin so it works well for me . it lasts a long time and blends well. if you have oily skin i recommend that you wash your face first it will make you even more shiny if you dont .

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by lucyzta

I have really mixed feelings on this product. I want to love it (and do love it when it is on) but it breaks me out like CRAZY. It does a good job of concealing but I just end up having more zits that need to be concealed when I wear it. I will take a break from this stuff and come back to it, hoping it is not really what is breaking me out but after about a year of trial and error I have to blame it on this stuff. I tossed it out while it was still half way full. I would not repurchase or recommend. It's too heavy on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by channelalice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I initially purchased this product because i watched a youtube video saying how my mac pro longwear is a medium coverage concealer while this is a full coverage concealer. At that moment, i thought my pro longwear already gives so much concealer. I wanted to try this so badly because i suffer from dark spots, hyper pigmentation and redness. I went mac and picked this up right away, in shade nc20.
I tested this product out for 2 weeks straight and i have to admit that i like my pro longwear much better.

First of all, it's not easy to blend for me, even with a warm finger that i have stuck in my mouth (without contacting my mouth) for couple seconds. it's very heavy and very easy to get cakey. However, it does give a full coverage and covers my extreme redness perfectly.
The sad part is, it does not stay on my oily skin long enough to even survive a school day, with the use of primer and powder over it. sigh, i really wanted to like this product.

Second of all, using this under my eyes was a disaster. people thought i had skin cancer when i put this on, because the concealer was sliding off my lower eyes....

It also emphasizes driness.

I tried many ways to apply this product, with a brush, with a sponge, with fingers, it just didnt do what i was expecting it to do.

i will keeping using this product when i get really bad pigmentation. but normally, i will just layer up my pro longwear.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by biancay

This stuff is magic.
It completely hides any red spots I have. Almost like an eraser. It lasts all day. It doesn't stand out under foundation.
Every time I have wandered and tried out a different brand or type of concealer, it paled in comparison to this one.