E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

Sooooo impressed with this brush! I'm kinda late on it but I bought this brush along with other elf products on the website on cyber Monday because they had a 50% off everything! This is $6 so I only payed $3 for it (SUCH A STEAL!) I didn't expect it to be so soft and dense. Works great with powder and liquid foundations. This brush is worth the hype! Must have! and if I may add, the Elf kabuki brush is REALLY GOOD TOO! Super soft!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is your solution for an airbrush looking foundation. And it cheap, look kinda expensive and work as well as the pricier brush. I used it for a long time before I decided to switch to a more natural look. It works if you want a more of a medium - full coverage face. For a more natural look and BB cream, I dont know if it work. I never use it for powder, so I have no idea how it work in that way

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My go to foundation brush for liquids. The bristles are nice and soft but still have good density. Better for buffing than stippling. It does not soak up too much product so a little foundation goes a long way and it washes out very easily. A few quick massages in soapy water and voila! clean brush! I've got two of these lovelies in my make up bag; one for foundation and one for use with pressed powders. This brush is truly affordable and delivers. Get one and try it out!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This brush is super good for the price!
I bought it for powder but since it is so dense (and soft!!) I use it to buff and stipple on my bb cream/foundation as well. It's super ergonomic, comes in nice packaging and comes in handy for buffing, powder and blush :)
Only con is that you can't really lightly dust on powder because of it's density...only issue though.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I loooooove this brush!!! It works well with powder and liquid. It really buffs powders and liquid foundation in the skin. It really speeds up the process when appplying liquid foundations since its large and flat. Th price us cheap for this brush. 3 bucks. The packaging??? Who cares??? Lol packaging is meant to go in the trash. Lol.the only downside to this brush is that it breaks easily.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my second ELF brush purchase and I am a new convert. I think I will go and purchase all of the brushes in this studio line. Scratch that - I KNOW I will buy em all!

This is a wonderful brush for applying setting/compact/loose powders. It applies them flawlessly and does not pick up too much, doesn't leave you with that over powdered look, and it does not streak foundation. I do not think this would work for liquid foundation because its just too dense but it would probably do a good job at powder foundation and give a sheer and flawless appearance. This brush will probably extend the life of powders saving you money because it doesn't allow for product waste. The other thing that rocks: No shedding!

This brush works way better than my MAC 124 ($55) and my Sigma F20 ($30), F94 Kabuki ($46), and F90 Fan ($46)... And its only $3 dollars!!!!! How did I not know about this brand until now???

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this product , I had it for awhile now I use it for my liquid foundation it buffs and blends it all out beautifully it's great for medium - full coverage application . It's my every day brush . :)

I LOVE this brush, it doesn't apply too much or too little. I use this to apply my blush everyday and sometimes a light bronzer. I got this brush from the E.L.F. website with the 11pc studio brush set. I have never seen it shed no matterr how much of a rush I was in. It has great coverage. I wouldn't recomend usuing it for liquid foundation, when I tried usuing it, it felt cakey and like I was wearing a mask. But it is a POWDER brush

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Everyone is raving about how amazing this brush is but I don't see why. I bought this at target after reading all the reviews but I'm not impressed. At first I was amazed at how soft it was, but then I actually used it. It doesn't give me fill coverage application of my revlon colorstay 24 hr. foundation. When I try to blend it it just ends up wipping it off. Maybe the foundation is too thick, but it works well with powder when I set my foundation. I'm going to try a beauy blender and see how it compares.

This isn't a bad brush ... But I don't think it's awesome either I srsly don't understand the hype for this brush. It works for dabbing powder on and that's about it and I HATE this brush for applying liquid foundation. No matter how I apply it it always ends looking cakey when I apply it. The bristles are long and it's not that dense, it's too big for my small fast and can't blend around the crevices of my face like around my nose and mouth. For 3 bucks it's ok but I can live without it

Popular Makeup Brushes