April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 7:40:00 AM More reviews by barbeep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have thick, frizzy, curly hair. My hair is damaged and it breaks easily. This is why I had been using comb with natural hair before I bought Tangle Teezer. Tangle Teezer is much better because I am able to comb my hair without breakage and so easily. HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have very frizzy and thick hair and this brush glides easily through my hair. What would i do without this.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:16:00 AM More reviews by lishlash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG. No doubt about it, I would be completely lost without this brush.

I have one in the shower to brush conditioner thorough, and another on my dressing table to use every day.

Only brush i've ever been able to get through my hair. Love it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works wonders on my 3a/3b curls! I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found this brush. When I went to Toni and guy, they used it on my hair and I was shocked at how easily and quickly it detangled, I just had to buy it.

The only thing I don't like about it is that when detangling with conditoner, the brush is almost impossible to grip. I would much prefer this if it had a handle and was more like a generic brush. It's just annoying to use because of the lack of grip. But I wouldn't go without this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by malinen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is probably the best hair brush ever. I really like my natural hair brushes since they make my hair look so shiny, but they are worthless when it comes to detangeling. My hair is long, color treated and very thick, but the Tangle Teezer works its way through like magic. It even works when used straight out of the shower. I also like the fact that it's made of plastic so that it's easy to clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by picoulini

not cheap but definitely worth its money.It does what it says.My hair is fine coarse and wavy and it detangles easily and smoothly.If it worked for me it should work for anybody.give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by OMGWTFBBQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm in the US and had to order this product from the UK, but it was worth it. My hair is currently about an inch past my collar bone, super fine, and very tangle prone. In fact, my mom used to describe my hair as snaggled--a combination of snarled and tangled. Combing through my wet hair is usually my least favorite morning task because I have to do it very slowly and carefully, and end up with a knot at the back of my neck anyway. This brush glides through my hair more smoothly than my wide toothed combs and with minimal pulling. The teeth are a bit prickly and I agree with the other reviewer who said the brush falls out of her hand easily, but I think it's a great product overall and I'm considering getting a second for my bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush works nicely on wet hair. It gets rid of the tangles without pulling the crap out of your hair. I also like how the little plastic bristles feel on my scalp. They are a little sharp and feel good on my itchy scalp. Although, my husband and daughter don't like using this brush because of the kinda sharp scratchy feeling. The only problem I have is the brush slip out of my hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 7:11:00 AM More reviews by lemurisland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow - This brush looks a little menacing at first with the plastric teeth but this is the BEST styling brush I have ever bought - Glides through Wet hair without snagging and clearing knots in no time - no pain no snagging and SO easy - I bought this in my local UK Boots for 9.99. The packaging is simple and clear displays the colours, but its whats inside that counts and boy is this a great pressie. Molded plastic fits easily into the palm of your hand and a great choice of colours (Black, Pink, Green and Oyster). The price is very reasonable and due to being made from plastic type material will be great to keep clean and wash - this will last and last without that horrible residue you get on your bruishes from styling products that never seems to get off. Also used on my hair once dry as a restyler and creates smooth and stylish finishes in no time - perfect size for handbags/gymbags/schoolbags etc and just hope they bring out more ranges (as promised on the web). If you can get one do - QUICK xx

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by StarlightChaser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is so amazing! I've always had a problem when brushing my hair; the brushes always seem to pull off lots of hair making me feel like I'm about to go bald, no matter which brush I used

Since getting this one - which was love at first sight - I don't have this problem at all. Gets my tangles out easily and without pain. I love it!