Tangle Teezer

4.4

on 5/30/2011 4:01:00 PM

This little magic brush is amazzing!!
If only it had been around when I was younger.I have really thick hair that easily gets knotted and lets just say over the years I have broken many a hair brush.
But now after washing my hair I run this thru my hair and tangles disappear and even the condition of my hair has vastly imrpoved since investing in this.
You can buy them in toy stores as well as hair salons.Mine cost 10!Money well spent.

on 5/27/2011 3:03:00 PM

So, first, a bit about my hair: I have very curly, but smooth, biracial hair (maybe 3c?). I bought this product because my hair is generally healthy and easy to deal with, but it takes a long time to detangle and distribute conditioner in the shower.

I give this a 3 because while it works exactly as it is supposed to (goes though my hair amazingly, cuts shower time like woah), I don't like how it makes my hair look. I usually only finger comb to protect the integrity of my ringlets, and unfortunately, this product makes my usually perfect ringlets a fuzzy mess (even though I only use it in the shower with conditioner). I'll maybe keep using this when I know I'm going to pull my hair back, but definitely not when I want to wear it down.

on 5/25/2011 9:35:00 PM

Didn't buy this, so I don't know how much it costs because my dad has this (he owns a hair salon and is a hair stylist).
I used to use it when I was a kid getting a haircut and my hair was REALLY tangly as hell. Works like magic (lol cheesy) and idk how it works but it gets out the tangles. Now my sister uses it before getting a haircut...her hair is like a birds nest ==

on 5/25/2011 12:04:00 AM

This is a great little product, but, as far as I know, unknown in Australia. I ordered mine from the UK. It works a treat in my waist length, getting the knots out without creating static, and just glides through my 3 1/2 year old's curls. I have since bought myself a purse sized one, and another for my mum.

on 5/24/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This thing is amazing! Everyone should have one! I have really long hair, and my hair is becoming progressively snarly as I go...it's painful and frustrating to comb my hair - whether wet or dry. I have used this with both wet and dry hair today and it works like a charm! I got this for $9.49 with the Sally's card at Sally Beauty. It is worth every penny - especially if you have long, difficult hair!

Love this product. I have thin, blonde, long hair and it always gets massive knots in it. This prevents it - I love it. Retails for around 10.

on 5/23/2011 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a silly looking brush with a silly name. The tangle teazer- sounds like a sex toy. I have VERY fine and wavy, but thick hair. After an amorous tryst, it's a veritable rat's nest. The tangle teazer works better than my pricey Mason Pearson but with a titillating name.

Edit: stupidly threw my previous brush out and later repurchased. I love using it in the shower after I've put conditioner in my hair because less hair ends up stuck in the drain. Great product.

on 5/23/2011 5:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I am in looooooooove with this brush. I am biracial and my hair is a PITA to brush/comb. It's always tangled or matted and I'm left in agony trying to brush it out. I've tried wide tooth combs, regular brushes, boar bristle brushes etc...but this is the ONLY one that gets rid of my knots effectively and gently! I'm so amazed as I thought it was all hype. I paid just over 10 for this and it's so worth it, I think I need to buy backups. It doesn't pull or tug my hair (usually my hair falls out in clumps trying to get knots out but not with this!) yet gets ALL tangles out and leaves my hair feeling really smooth and soft. It adds shine too. Amazing product and definately worth the price!

on 5/23/2011 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my gosh. Best thing ever made. My 4 year old granddaughter has hair about mid back. It's so curly it's hard to get a wide tooth comb through it. She cries everytime. Her mom got this today and used it and not a tear one. Hope they keep this around for along time.

on 5/17/2011 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE THIS! Wish this had been around when I was a child. Saw this at my friends house, she had been using for her sons curly hair.

This is amazing. I have long, thick hair that tangles when dry and goes curly when wet. A couple of strokes of this and my hair is tangle free. Gone are the days of hairballs!! Don't know how it works but it does!! I would definitely recommend this.

I think its a little pricey (around 10) but its worth it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials