December 21, 2014 | 1554 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product. I have thin, blonde, long hair and it always gets massive knots in it. This prevents it - I love it. Retails for around 10.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a silly looking brush with a silly name. The tangle teazer- sounds like a sex toy. I have VERY fine and wavy, but thick hair. After an amorous tryst, it's a veritable rat's nest. The tangle teazer works better than my pricey Mason Pearson but with a titillating name.

Edit: stupidly threw my previous brush out and later repurchased. I love using it in the shower after I've put conditioner in my hair because less hair ends up stuck in the drain. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am in looooooooove with this brush. I am biracial and my hair is a PITA to brush/comb. It's always tangled or matted and I'm left in agony trying to brush it out. I've tried wide tooth combs, regular brushes, boar bristle brushes etc...but this is the ONLY one that gets rid of my knots effectively and gently! I'm so amazed as I thought it was all hype. I paid just over 10 for this and it's so worth it, I think I need to buy backups. It doesn't pull or tug my hair (usually my hair falls out in clumps trying to get knots out but not with this!) yet gets ALL tangles out and leaves my hair feeling really smooth and soft. It adds shine too. Amazing product and definately worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Oh my gosh. Best thing ever made. My 4 year old granddaughter has hair about mid back. It's so curly it's hard to get a wide tooth comb through it. She cries everytime. Her mom got this today and used it and not a tear one. Hope they keep this around for along time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by DivineKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS! Wish this had been around when I was a child. Saw this at my friends house, she had been using for her sons curly hair.

This is amazing. I have long, thick hair that tangles when dry and goes curly when wet. A couple of strokes of this and my hair is tangle free. Gone are the days of hairballs!! Don't know how it works but it does!! I would definitely recommend this.

I think its a little pricey (around 10) but its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Gets the job done!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I had discovered this sooner. I have straight but very thick hair and love how easily this detangles wet hair after a shower, but also how lovely the finish is when brushed dry with this. Another huge plus is how easy it is to keep the TT clean--no revolting buildup of gunk that requires hours of brush soaking with questionable results, simply one quick rinse and it's good as new.

For something that looks like a cross between a Barbie brush and a horse mane grooming tool, this product really does deliver. My only wish is that they'll add some kind of handle to improve the grip, but otherwise I am a convert.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absoluetly love this brush....I use it one me 4b medium. my older daughter 4b thick and my younger daughter 3c fine hair types and it works wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Vanessaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to the hairdressers today and after she washed my hair she started commbing through it and it had lots of knots so she pulled out one of these and it just slid through, i was amazed and had to get one.

They told the normal shaped ones and also a flower-pot one , which the brush is in the shape of a flower and underneath is a pot where you can put bobby pins and such (this one was designed for little girls- im 17 but i love it,its so cute) i use this everyday after i egt out the shower and my hair is alittle damp and it never pulls. its amazing.

i would repurchse- if my one broke of got over-used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by LailaE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have long fine blonde hair. Cannot live without this. Bought them for all the family.