October 24, 2014 | 1993 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2007 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Girlfit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this in Espresso on a client's eyelashes and it worked beautifully. She had light red hair and BLONDE eyelashes. Regular mascara just looked really fake and done up on her. When I suggested using the dark brow gel on her lashes and I applied it, she immediately purchased it. It looked very natural and just appeared like she might have had them salon tinted a bit. great great great.

I recommend to anyone with pale white eyelashes to give yourself a very pretty natural lash!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the Clear Brow Gel. Another beauty rave. I am tired of unnatural looking brow powders and pencils. They either are not quite the right color, the pencil looks flat and matte against the glossy hair of my brows, they don't look right in natural light, etc. I got a sample of this clear brow gel with my last Sephora trip, it was supposed to be 'single use' but I got a few uses out of it, and I had to go back and get a full tube, because it really made a difference in the overall 'polished' effect of my face. If my brows are properly groomed, I don't need a pencil or powder with it, if you have full enough brows. (I do, my main problem is keeping the hairs in check.) The Anastasia clear brow gel lasts all day and it really looks natural, because it doesn't deposit color into your brow line. I didn't get flaking either. Don't be fooled - I never got this effect with just clear mascara (some have said is an alternative). That was flaky, clumpy, obvious. This is $21 at Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaKaleiwahea

SCORE: 5/5AMAZING! this is my first brow gel and it is super good! the packaging is so cute and sleek, and the wand applies beautifully. it is easy for me to apply and doesn't take too much product out at one time. i don't even have to redip, once i take it out, that product is enough for both my brows. It feels a tad bit crispy right when it's drying, but soon disappears in about 5 min. It leaves my brows smooth and they are tamed all day. I have bangs so it would sometimes cause my hairs to fiddle around, not anymore! O yeah, it even lasted through a evening out at the carnival when raining! I intend to try the Maybelline because this brow gel is quite expensive [my only complaint], but i don't know if it will be able to compare... ~UPDATE~ I now feel this product isn't as good as it once was. It takes too much product out on the tip and doesn't go on as evenly as before. Now my brows get a tad bit hard when using this and since it doesn't go on super evenly a few hairs go out of place sometimes. New SCORE:3/5. Now I'm eager to find something else that's cheaper and BETTER!~UPDATE~ Forget the Maybelline comment, MAYBELLINE DOES ANIMAL TESTING! Go to my profile for a list of companies that do animal testing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

Thumbs down on this brow gel. I hate the late afternoon flakies. Yuck! Guess I expected more but it's disappointing.
INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by babybella8

This brow gel was pretty good. Definitely holds your brows in place, but after a while it started to get flaky. Also, I already have light eyebrows and it made my brows look even lighter (something that I didn't want)... Prefer eyebrow waxes instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by MsMarla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best brow gel out there! I buy the clear and it sets my brows and stays on, until I remove my eye makeup at night. It lasts me about three months or more. It is a wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by suzier

This is a new staple for me. I love it. It keeps my eyebrows going in the right direction all day long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 1:42:00 AM More reviews by darlinglilkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This tames my bushy, wild, multi-directional eyebrows all day long! It truly holds the shape better than anything I could imagine. It is very much worth the price if you have unruly brows. An HG product for me, I can't go without it! Don't waste your money on a cheaper version that won't do as good of a job as this one. Trust me!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by joodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the clear gel and itís amazing. Although my brows arenít thick they grow in various directions, including downwards. This tames my brows and makes them look groomed all day long, even during humid days. It does leave my brows feeling stiff but it looks completely natural and does not flake off. Other brow gels Iíve tried are Origins Just Browsing and Maybelline, both of which couldnít tame a stray brow. Iíve also tried using hairspray and gel previously but they left my skin red and itchy. At $20 per tube, this isnít cheap but is worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Ayla

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I just received my Sephora order of the Anastasia Brow gel in blonde. Iím not a natural blonde so my eyebrows have always looked too dark even though they arenít thick. This gel toned them down to blend in better and I love it, no more eyebrow bleaching and fake looking eyebrow color for me.

update-after using the brow gel for a while I noticed it began to cake after application and felt uncomfortable. I did return it and I'm still looking for a better product.