July 30, 2014 | 2060 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by SillyL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara.
Lengthens and makes your eyelashes stand out. Also like the fact that it doesn't clump or give you spider lashes! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 7:13:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

There are so many pros to this mascara. First of all, I absolutely and utterly adore the brush! I haven't fallen in love with rubber-bristled brushes before, but this one is just perfect. It doesn't feel too hard on my lashes, and the application is so smooth and effortless that it's just impossible to create clumps with it. You can wear coat after another, and the results just keep getting better and better. However, the flipside is that you actually HAVE TO wear several coats, because one coat doesn't make any difference, for me at least. I seem to get the result I want with three coats. It only seems to get better with successive coats, which also leads to the fact that the application takes a bit more time to apply than other mascaras. There's no curling effect whatsoever, but I do think that it doesn't weigh down my lashes as heavily as most non-waterproof mascaras... Nevertheless, its volumising, lengthening, and separating abilities are superb. Once I'm happy with results, it wears and wears all day without a smudge or flake in sight. However, it's one of the hardest water-soluble mascaras to remove and it takes a lot of effort, patience, and plenty of mess to get it off. I use jojoba or avocado oil for removal, and my regular facial cleanser on top of that, and even that leaves me with a few smudges! I've been using a small trial-size version, and would buy again in the waterproof version.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by 9154mf

I don't like this as much as my regular Dior show or even other, much cheaper drugstore mascaras. The comb style full brush is fine, but I found that it did not curl any more than my regular, non-curling mascaras do. Nor was the end result anything special, moderate lenthening and thickening, but nothing wow. When I went to put on my 2nd coat, I found the formula a touch too dry to allow me to apply several coats with ease. The 3rd coat still didnt make my lashes anything to write home about. Overall no sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara. For those who say it doesn't lengthen, it's not supposed to. It's a CURLING mascara. This evenly seperates my long lashes and gives it more volume. In my opinion, it gives my lashes a luxurious feel and lasts all day without smudging or running.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Rilya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted something special that could really elliminate my need for an eyelash curler, or give me the perfect cat eye lassh. I will probably exchange this for the Givenchy mascara with the ball wand.

This does a good job of seperating and lengthening without clumping, and is indeed a lot better than the regular Dior Show, which gets clumpy after a few weeks of use. However, it isn't an improvement over other products that can often be found for less money (or as deluxe samples), like Benefit's Bad Gal or Bare Essentials's Buxom.

Overall, I say its one of the bettere mascaras on the market but probably not wirth the hefty price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by IslandLover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara! I already have very long lashes but I HATE those thick brushes that just clump everything together. This wand is perfect for me. It separates and lengthens and after 2 coats it definitely thickens. I just love the effect I get with this. Lasts all day and it looks Amazing in conjunction with my Shiseido mascara base and my Shu eyelash curler. Beautiful lashes that last me all day long. Try it out if you can. One of my favorite high-end mascaras. Glad I splurged.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG mascara, the best on the market..my lashes are so long and beautiful, it does not give much volume at first, but after 2 coats..like false lashes on me.
it stays 10 hours, no problem..
only downside that it does not come off with water and the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

I'm kinda disappointed with this mascara. It blackens, lengthens a bit but it doesn't hold a curl nor does it at volume. I'm only keeping it because it doesn't clump but I would never ever purchase this again because I think it's really overpriced for what it does. I wish I didn't buy into the hype- certainly wasn't worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by incoehoots

Horrible. I bought this based on reviews, but I didn't like it at all. I tried it with primer and without. It works better without if I had to choose. After curling my lashes and applying this on it was clumpy and did not hold the curl. I am returning and would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by krissy247

I LOOOOVE this mascara!! I tried a few drug store brands, and when I read the reviews of this I had to get it, and SO happy I did! It truly does make your eyelashes pop, thicken and lengthen! I usually had to layer on my old ones, but this one does it the first time! ( I like the thickened look). If I want a more dramatic eye, I go for two layers of it. It does slightly clump, but FAR less than the other mascaras I have tried- It lengthens so much that if you wear glasses, they will smudge against your lenses, lol. IMO that's not a bad thing! I am so happy with this you have to try it!