Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! My lips get dried out at work and this tinted stick keeps them moisturized and colored. It doesn't quite provide as much of the moisturizing "feeling" as I prefer, but it color lasts longer then I expected.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the labello lip balms (not availible in the US) and these nivea ones look exactly like them, so I just HAD to give them a whirl. Unfortunately I was quite disappointed in this! While i love the smell (yummy sour cherry/cherry kool-aid) The color is just ghastly on me! Its much to dark and much to magenta for my taste. The color also sinks into the crevices of my dry lips (even the natural "wrinkles" of not dry lips)..not a good look. If the color was much much much more subtle i would have loved this, but alas. I looked in the mirror with this on for a mid-day touch-up and I looked like some 2-cent hooker with this on..uggggghhh! garbage it goes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This colored lip balm is okay. It looks great when I use it under my Rosebud Salve or Vaseline. The color looks nice on me - a sheer pinkish red. I LOVE the packaging - it is so cute and I love how it works like a lipstick. This stuff smells great too - it reminds me of being a kid (some might not like this though!). Even though it's called "Kiss of Flavor" I don't taste much flavor, which is good for me.

I don't think it's very moisturizing at all which is why it only got 3 lippies. It's nice when I put something over it, but I would prefer being able to use it alone. But I will keep this around because it's fun to use! continued >>

I'm a lip balm junkie. I've tried so many: Kiehl's, Origins, Softlips, Chapstick, Aveda, Burt's Bees, Body Shop, Neutragena... the list goes on and on. This one is my favorite. I like the matte waxy finish. Feels better to me than goopy glosses or anything with lanolin or petroleum. Smells great, tastes great. Packaging is simple and works. I hate having to stick my finger in little pots. The only thing I don't like is the cherry color. It's just a little to hot pink for my complexion. I was hoping for a just bitten look but no. And the more I put on the worse the color gets. I will try again in a different color cuz I like everything else. And it's SO darn cheap!!!

the best thing about this balm is probably the sour cherry candy scent. the balm is rather pigmented, considering. unfortunately, the color was a faded fuschia which i did not particularly like. the texture (applied) felt rather waxy, and somewhat dry and uncomfortable on my lips. however, the worst part of this was that it was not moisturzing at all -- in fact, i believe using this "balm" zapped my lips dry leaving them more chapped after use. that equates to a big fat NO in my book. i ended up returning this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

My favorite thing about this product is the smell. It's so juicy and fruity smelling and it doesn't taste that bad either.

However, I do agree with many of the reviews about this--it really doesn't retain moisture and I find myself re-applying often which leaves my lips really red (the same color red as the tube) and uneven. I find that applying this first then applying a more moisturizing balm over it is more effective and keeping my lips moisturized and lightly tinted---but that defeats the purpose of this so-called moisturizing lip balm.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was really hoping to fall in love with this balm after hearing so many wonderful things about the european version. I love the idea and packaging. The smell is really yummy too. Just like a popsicle! The texture is pleasant enough. Rather waxy, but comfortable and not too thick feeling on the lips. It doesn't leave a glossy finish at all. It's comfortable and the first application leaves a nice natural looking pinkish reddish flush on the lips that is MLBB. It definitely doesn't look like i'm wearing any colour. However, after an 30 minutes or so I feel the need to reapply and with every application, though the texture doesn't build up, the pigment does. Eventually I end up with uneven fuchsia stained lips. I really wish the pigment was more red and less fuchsia. It's just too blue-toned and unflattering. For reference I have super fair neutral toned skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I reviewed "A Kiss of Moisture" as well - and have the same opinion. It's a very very light lipbalm that works for about 5 minutes.

Positives: not greasy, smelly, sticky or too minty. Softens.

Negatives: doesn't last beyond 5 minutes, and this version is a very cherry red, so not really a "hint" at all. It's quite bright actually.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a huge fan- this is the tinted balm I've been wishing for. It's a nice, smooth moisturizing balm with no stickiness or glossy wash- just a great berry tint. With a few layers of this, my medium complexion can go without "real" lipstick but still have great color on my lips. It's not a true red, but a very nice and layer-able berry shade.

The plastic bullet packaging will probably crack in my bag, but really, $3! Can't be beat!

I'm a lip balm junkie. I must have 50 different ones lying around my house. I don't really like this one at all. It's too waxy, almost leaving an uncomfortable film on my lips. Yet, it dries out my lips and doesn't moisturize them at all. It does have a nice cherry red tint. I prefer my cheap ol' Bonne Bell LipSmackers to this--especially the Cherry Coke one.

Popular Lip Treatments