Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 1/5/2014 7:38:00 AM

This is my favorite mascara. I get the waterproof one because my eyelashes are straight so this keeps the curl after I use the curler. It doesn't make clumps and it goes on smooth. It lengthens and volumizes. The only problem is that I can't use it on my lower lashes because it will smudge since the formula is very liquidy even though its waterproof

I have fairly thick and lengthy lashes to begin with, which is a blessing but, when coupled with the wrong mascara, a curse. With some formulas I end up with clumpy spider legs for lashes. What I like best about this product (besides the 6 or 7 dollar dent it makes in my wallet) is the brush! The brush separates and fluffs lashes while distributing just the right amount of product and whisking any excess away. The formula is thin which makes it very buildable, and I have found that four or five coats does not look clumpy when done right. Plus, it seems to attach fibers to the ends of lashes which adds loads of length. I have noticed a wee bit of flaking with this product, but nothing I can't deal with. The packaging is all right since I apply it in the privacy of my bedroom, but the yellow may be a little garish for those who care.

on 1/2/2014 8:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is probably my HG mascara. This makes my lashes voluminous and dark and lovely. It can get clumpy if you go past two coats. This has a big brush with bristles - not rubber. No bad smell, no parabens, and the price is great too - I believe I got this for about $4.99 at Walmart. Also the packaging is very cute!

on 1/2/2014 8:54:00 AM

I really makes my lashes appear thicker. It adds volume but if you put a couple coats, it can get really clumpy

Didn't like that it clumps after a few coats cause I love to use lots of mascara however it does make my lashes look longer, darker, and fuller. Overall a good product. I would buy it again.

on 12/30/2013 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This mascara is the bomb. I just came home from work, and my partner asked me if I was wearing false lashes. :) I got it in my Dec Glossybox, and I was really disappointed to get a DS item in it, but now that I've used it and had a few people at work say how good my lashes look I've done a 180.

It makes my lashes thicker and fuller and longer without clumping. That's all I hope for from any mascara, no matter what the advert lingo blabs on about. I'm really impressed with the lengthening, my lashes aren't short by any means but this really exaggerates them.

My only issue is the smell. It's so chemically and strong.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you have small lashes like me you have a better chance of getting mascara on your face because the wand is pretty big I like small brushes but I wanted to try this one out......and it made a mess and it smelled weird I rather get a covergirl one

on 12/29/2013 8:59:00 PM

I've been using this mascara for a couple years and before that I had the Falsies and loved that as well. It makes my lashes look dark and longer without being too extreme. It doesn't clump much or weigh my lashes down. Could give more volume though. The packaging is cute and convenient for travel and the price is decent for a drugstore product. Would recommend.

on 12/28/2013 9:44:00 AM

My go-to mascara, bought it loads of times and will sure be buying this baby again!

on 12/28/2013 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm still not sure on my feels with this mascara. The first time a bought it years back I loved it, but now not so much. It's not horrible or anything I just tend to have good and bad days with it. It sometimes picks up way to much formula on its brush and makes your lashes look clumpy. This is why I like it better after I've been using it for a while and there's not so much left for it to pick up. I usually use a lengthening mascara beneath this for better results.