February 28, 2015 | 1469 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by MsTripleChoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this product is really effective. It took about 4 weeks for me to notice any real difference, then after that period, my eyelashes just get longer and longer.

People often stop me and ask if im wearing fake eyelashes. I've been using the product every night now for about 8 weeks and my eyelashes with mascara on nearly touch my eyebrows.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by cjumper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Please see my Latisse review as of 1/8/2011. Apparently my comparison of Rivitalash and Lilash was flawed! Given that we don't really know what's in Revitalash or Lilash, I have switched to Latisse and then the generic form of Latisse.

FINAL UPDATE 16 FEB 2009: ******************

I abandoned the Revitalash because the Lilash is working better for me. The Revitalash might have caught up after a few more weeks, but then again it might not. I'm using mascara on the Revitalash eye so I don't look so lopsided.

My Revitalash eye does have better lashes than it did to start with, but I would not buy that product again for that subtle an improvement.

The Lilash effect is not all that dramatic either--I have normal looking eyelashes on that eye now instead of really short ones--but it's enough improvement to keep using Lilash.

For almost the same price, maybe Latisse would be the best way to go? **************************

(This post first appeared 12/20/2008 among the Revitalash reviews. I'm cross-posting it because it's about LiLash too.)
****************
I just today started using Revitalash on my right eye. And Lilash on my left eye.
It's an expensive experiment, but somebody has to do it.
If I had another couple of eyes and another big bundle of money, I'd be trying MD Lash and Enormous Lash at the same time.
I'll add to this report as soon as I notice any change.
(I really do hope I get SOMETHING to report!)
******************
UPDATE: As of Jan 6, I have no definite improvement to report, although when I put on mascara my lashes did look longer than before. Wishful thinking? Anyway, it's still early days.
I still have had no unpleasant side effects from either product, which is saying something. I have chronically dry and sensitive eyes. Most kinds of makeup and skin care products cause all-day tears that make me look like I'm crying. How annoying!
But so far neither Rivitalash (the newest formulation) nor Lilash has caused any problem whatsoever.
************************
UPDATE 01/24: There is a difference now... on my lower left eyelid. The lashes there are distinctly longer than on the right, and a tiny fringe has appeared where there was a gap. Other than that, both eyes now have enough growth to grab with an eyelash curler, which is new. The lashes on both eyes look darker and feel more supple, too.

But it will take far more dramatic results to make either product worth the cost. The LiLash website says I should be there in another couple of weeks. The Revitalash site says to give it another 4 to 6 weeks. We'll see...

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by BanditKat0824

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Reading all the glowing reviews for this product, I decided to order it. I applied it yesterday morning and by late afternoon my eyes were red, itchy and tight. It did appear that I was crying all day except there was no swelling. I'm sure this is a great product - it's just not for my particular body chemistry. So disappointing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by sucrebebe77

I LOVE LILASH!!! I've always been jealous of my sister because she has pretty long, thick, curly eyelashes and I got stuck with the short straight ones but now that I've used Lilash I'm not jealous anymore. I've noticed a dramatic difference and so do others around me including my sister (she didn't know I was using it). It has really lengthened my lashes and slightly thicken them but hey, I'll take what I can get. I have sensitive eyes and I've never had a problem with irritation. I've recommended to all the people who've asked me if my eyelashes were real. It sure does beat getting eyelash extentions and well worth the price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by bobbilynn920

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is amazing. I am 52 with skimpy lashes. I love my green eyes, but hated my skimpy lashes. I have been using a little less than a month and a half, my lashes have tripled in volume and length. I now get lots of complements on my eyes. I will never be without this product. No irritation, no problems whatsoever. I am now going to try the "lebrow".

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2008 3:43:00 AM More reviews by nycgal

OK - after just 4 weeks I can see a HUGE difference in my lashes. I had normal lashes - not thin, not short. Now, they are not much thicker ( a bit), but WOW - they are LONG! And from what my friends tell me -- they will be getting even longer! No irritation or adverse effects as of one month, and I am fairly sensitive and wear contacts. I was skeptical, due to trying a lot of other lash treatments but, this one delivers! Well worth the $119 spent and no shipping. Vibranthealthnow on eBay is where I got mine. (NO way affiliated with them - just wanted to put a shout out for a good product from a a good seller.) ADD ON: 3/29/09 OMG... my lashes have gone off the radar. And the curl is incredible and they have thickened, also. I have been using every night, since the end of November, Still plenty left in the tube (I believe with once daily application, it is to last about 6 months) and I think I will go to 'every other day' application now, because if my lashes get even longer, I will have to trim them! People have stopped me in stores, in the street, asking if my lashes are real. The SA's in Sephora (who know me well) are astounded. ALL of them ordered it! LOL!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 6:39:00 AM More reviews by chonyeat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm Chinese, so my lashes are naturally short and very straight, but they also point downwards and I used to have to use a curler and a lot of mascara to get the effect I wanted. That's why I was willing to pay the money to try this! I've been using Lilash for about 6 weeks now and while I was just hoping for more length, it has exceeded my expectations because not only are my lashes longer, they also curl now! Even without mascara my eyes look great, and I really just need a little mascara to get the same effect. I'm really happy with this product, I've had no irritation whatsoever while using it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by doneil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful product! I've used it for the last year, and people always comment on how long my eyelashes are. I've told a few my secret, but the rest I just let them think it's natural. I've always had "average" lashes, but now they are so long. It's impossible for me not to get mascara on my upper eyelids. It is very expensive, but it lasts a while and it's so worth it! I would definitely recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had such hopes for this product!! I only used it twice and my eyes got all rashy and red. It looked like I had been crying. The whites of my eyeballs also turned red and people thought I had pink eye. This may work for some people, but I hated it! i returned it and got my money back, so the customer service was good!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ryderhobie

I have been using this product for a couple of months. I really didn't use it as directed for the first few weeks though. Since I started following the directions and using it every night my lashes have become amazingly long! I am half asian so I have somewhat sparse, shorter lashes. Now they are hitting my glasses! I had to cut back to twice a week on my bottom lashes because they were becoming ridiculously long. I don't know if they have really made my lashes any thicker yet, but I do see some shorter, new lashes growing in too. I used another popular lash conditioner which stung my eyes very bad, and caused my lashes to fall out quicker and become brittle. Lilash doesn't do that though. I only use a quick swipe on my lids otherwise my skin can get a little pink. It is directed to only use a light application though. I love this stuff! My friends all thought I had extensions put on! Now they are all hooked on it too