October 22, 2014 | 2077 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by sucrebebe77

I LOVE LILASH!!! I've always been jealous of my sister because she has pretty long, thick, curly eyelashes and I got stuck with the short straight ones but now that I've used Lilash I'm not jealous anymore. I've noticed a dramatic difference and so do others around me including my sister (she didn't know I was using it). It has really lengthened my lashes and slightly thicken them but hey, I'll take what I can get. I have sensitive eyes and I've never had a problem with irritation. I've recommended to all the people who've asked me if my eyelashes were real. It sure does beat getting eyelash extentions and well worth the price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by bobbilynn920

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is amazing. I am 52 with skimpy lashes. I love my green eyes, but hated my skimpy lashes. I have been using a little less than a month and a half, my lashes have tripled in volume and length. I now get lots of complements on my eyes. I will never be without this product. No irritation, no problems whatsoever. I am now going to try the "lebrow".

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2008 3:43:00 AM More reviews by nycgal

OK - after just 4 weeks I can see a HUGE difference in my lashes. I had normal lashes - not thin, not short. Now, they are not much thicker ( a bit), but WOW - they are LONG! And from what my friends tell me -- they will be getting even longer! No irritation or adverse effects as of one month, and I am fairly sensitive and wear contacts. I was skeptical, due to trying a lot of other lash treatments but, this one delivers! Well worth the $119 spent and no shipping. Vibranthealthnow on eBay is where I got mine. (NO way affiliated with them - just wanted to put a shout out for a good product from a a good seller.) ADD ON: 3/29/09 OMG... my lashes have gone off the radar. And the curl is incredible and they have thickened, also. I have been using every night, since the end of November, Still plenty left in the tube (I believe with once daily application, it is to last about 6 months) and I think I will go to 'every other day' application now, because if my lashes get even longer, I will have to trim them! People have stopped me in stores, in the street, asking if my lashes are real. The SA's in Sephora (who know me well) are astounded. ALL of them ordered it! LOL!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 6:39:00 AM More reviews by chonyeat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm Chinese, so my lashes are naturally short and very straight, but they also point downwards and I used to have to use a curler and a lot of mascara to get the effect I wanted. That's why I was willing to pay the money to try this! I've been using Lilash for about 6 weeks now and while I was just hoping for more length, it has exceeded my expectations because not only are my lashes longer, they also curl now! Even without mascara my eyes look great, and I really just need a little mascara to get the same effect. I'm really happy with this product, I've had no irritation whatsoever while using it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by doneil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful product! I've used it for the last year, and people always comment on how long my eyelashes are. I've told a few my secret, but the rest I just let them think it's natural. I've always had "average" lashes, but now they are so long. It's impossible for me not to get mascara on my upper eyelids. It is very expensive, but it lasts a while and it's so worth it! I would definitely recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had such hopes for this product!! I only used it twice and my eyes got all rashy and red. It looked like I had been crying. The whites of my eyeballs also turned red and people thought I had pink eye. This may work for some people, but I hated it! i returned it and got my money back, so the customer service was good!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ryderhobie

I have been using this product for a couple of months. I really didn't use it as directed for the first few weeks though. Since I started following the directions and using it every night my lashes have become amazingly long! I am half asian so I have somewhat sparse, shorter lashes. Now they are hitting my glasses! I had to cut back to twice a week on my bottom lashes because they were becoming ridiculously long. I don't know if they have really made my lashes any thicker yet, but I do see some shorter, new lashes growing in too. I used another popular lash conditioner which stung my eyes very bad, and caused my lashes to fall out quicker and become brittle. Lilash doesn't do that though. I only use a quick swipe on my lids otherwise my skin can get a little pink. It is directed to only use a light application though. I love this stuff! My friends all thought I had extensions put on! Now they are all hooked on it too

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by linzyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short thick straight asian eyelashes. To make it worse after i got eyelash extension's i got them removed the next day and i had literally like no eyelash because the lady didnt put them on right. I panic and immediately ordered the lilash. When i recieved my order of the lilash i started to use it after 1-2 months i started to notice my eyelashes growing really long, longer than my natural eyelashes..I LOVE THIS PRODUCT i am still continuing to use this product. IT ACTUALLY WORKS. It almost look like false lashes..so now i dont need to envy my friends with long eyelashes!!! =) it is expensive but it is worth the buy....think about it..it is a better alternative to long lashes than eyelash extensions which cost 100 and 50-60 for fills...this lilash product will last for about 7 months...just keep applying it once a day

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Loopachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Expensive, expensive, expensive. Would you shell out around $200 for longer, fuller lashes?

I did; a sign my stupid vanity has reached critical levels of superficiality.

It does work. I faithfully applied every night, eyeliner style, for a good while, but admittedly missed a few nights. My lashes are long and full; long enough that I cannot apply mascara to the full lashes without getting my upper eyelid stained. I do caution, though; the ends of your lashes don't retain the pigment, but become bleached and less apparant.

Your lashes, also, will not become dark. That can be easily fixed with mascara, which I do. The bottle is supposed to last you six months, but I believe it's going to last me at least a year. I pray more. I cannot think of repurchasing this.

One last caveat. It DOES take months to see results. My theory is that applying at the lashline does not stimulate growth so much as prevent the old lashes from falling out. This allows those lashes to grow much longer than they would under normal circumstances, and new lashes grow in at the same time, resulting in fuller, longer lashes. I would say wait at least 3 months before declaring it a waste.

People notice that I have strangely long lashes, and I cannot say why, so I pretend it's genetic. What have I done to myself.

23 out of 26 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by cybil66

I tried a couple of different eyelash stimulators to no avail. I broke down and shelled out the $130 for Lilash. I have to say, after about a month of use, I was pretty impressed with the length of my lashes. However, they are still sparse and thin. This product didn't thicken my lashes but they definitely grew in length.