Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 2/25/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know it smells a bit sharp at the beginning but after ten minutes its so amazing. Soft, clean, sensuel and very elegant. You can wear it every day in the year, can't go wrong with it! Just love it!!

on 2/23/2011 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love the scent first time I smelled it. I get many compliments on this scent. I gave it a 4 because at times it's too strong. It will be one of favorites for years to come.

I definitely made a mistake the other day at Sephora when I smelled the nozzle, said, "this is so nice!" walked over to the rollerball stand and purchased it. On my way home I rolled myself up and got nauseous from the smell! It's a nice rose at first, but when blended with everything else I can't stand the smell! I thought I may have been drawn to the "cleanliness" but forget that, and this fragrance is not even sweet on me and has litchi! All frags with litchi are usually sweet on me.... this is NOT my fragrance.

on 2/10/2011 10:01:00 PM

Ugh, this is just dreadful on me. Think very strong laundromat smell - very sharp and powdery with some cloying sweetness thrown in. There is no smoothness to it, no warmth, and it isn't even particularly fresh - just an instant headache in a bottle for me. This reminds me of CK Escape, in that in your face synthetic kind of way. I wish I could rate higher as it seems to have many fans, but I just can't.

My new favorite scent!! ive gotten many compliments on this smell. Like most of the products i love, its subtle, feminine and fresh. To me, its a mix between fresh linen and flowers

on 1/27/2011 10:52:00 PM

I went to the department store to test some perfume before I purchase them online. It was between Chloe` and Dior Cherie. Chloe smells EXACTLY like bar soap and you pay more for less product. If you like a very CLEAN powdery smell this is the perfume for you. I don't hate the smell I'm just not willing to pay $100+ for a smell I can pay a few dollars for.

on 1/14/2011 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite perfume of all time. When I first tried it at the store the sales assistant told me that alot of women chose this for their wedding perfume, and I can totally see why. When I smell this perfume I feel so romantic and happy. It is pretty pricey compared to other perfumes but oh so worth it.

on 1/10/2011 8:21:00 PM

I got this as a gift! Wow! it's smells amazing so I went back to the mall to exchange it with the biggest size they have, it is expensive but for me it is worth it! the smell lasts for a good amount of time. This is so far my favorite perfume, the smell is very classy and feminine. I get so many compliments and blends well with my body chemistry. My numero uno and I don't think it will be replaced anytime soon!

on 1/9/2011 9:30:00 PM

love the smell at the first time.
bought it and used it for a while.
but, honestly, after using for a coule of times, the smell makes me feel headache.

on 1/9/2011 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

LOVE this! the sephora website recommended this because I like Blue. It was on the top of my x-mas list before even taking a whiff and I squealed when I opened it on christmas day, just to give you an idea of how much I hyped this stuff up in my head. It did not disappoint! Unlike other scents the rose part of this perfume is noticeable and lasts and lasts. I also like subtle spicyness of this perfume, its uber sexy. I have to admit that it does give me a tiny headache, and I am not sensitive to frangrances in this way, but whatever. We wear high heels and underwire bras and I am willing to bear the pain to smell so good. My favorite EVER, hg fo sho

Popular Fragrances