October 1, 2014 | 1254 users online

Highlighters - Christian Dior - Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

same review for 001 and 002: this is a beautiful highlighter to use over bronzer or blush. use the lightest shades above and below your brows and you will have a great, subtle glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by pupiq

This is wonderful product which makes your skin glow without looking too obvious, cheap or too shimmery. I use it on my cheeks, nose bridge, eyes and it gives subtle and very pretty luminosity and enhance overall complexion. The powder is very fine milled without any obvious sparkles, applies smoothly and you get a lot of product for the price. I like this alot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Lilo1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this during Sephora's FF this year and I have to say its one of the best purchases I've ever made. I love this little compact! I initially wanted Rose Diamond but it was sold out so I purchased Amber instead. I think this powder is a great luminzer and makes my cheeks glow without overdoing it. The powder and shimmer is very fine so sometimes I apply it on the bridge of my nose and around my face. It doenst make my face look like a disco ball at all. Bobbi Brown's shimmerbrick on the other hand did- there is a big diference between these two. I am going to purchase Rose Diamond this weekend. Hopefully I will love it as much as this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by tenacious_d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a great highlighter. It's super, super warm-glowy - but without sparkle. This shade has a peachy/golden/white glow that compliments my NW15 skin. I've noticed that my face looks kind of dull on days that I forget to apply this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my favorites! Like it a lot!!! Very nice glow for my cheeks (can be seen on my foto).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

This is a beautiful golden shimmer powder, it's so finely milled that it creates a nice sheen on skin instead of a super high shiny glitter. Very pretty...pricey but I think it's worht it for the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by keik614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a beautiful shimmer powder...way prettier than BB Shimmer Bricks or MAC MSFs. the powder is very finely milled and glides on the skin without looking oily or OTT.
can't wait for the new bronze color coming up in Fall 2008.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 7:12:00 AM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't rave enough about this powder! I *adore* it. I am very fair (lighter than NC15) and while I feel that I need some color on my cheeks, often times blush appears too dark or unnatural on me. This powder, on the other hand, is not too pigmented and just looks gorgeous on: shimmery but not over the top and with just the right amount of color. I have been wearing it non stop since I got it over a month ago.

I also love that it works as a blush and highlighter on me. I usually have to lightly apply blush and then apply a highlighter but with this product, I can cut the second step.

I went back to the Dior counter, thinking that this powder was LE and that I would buy the Rose one to use in winter but the SA informed me that they were now part of the permanent collection! I'll undoubtedly purchase the Rose later! And no doubt would I repurchase this one if something were to happen to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

Great spring time shimmer, adds a slight tawny glow. Not as shimmery as bobbi brown shimmer bricks. I prefer the rose diamond, but the two products give a completely different look.