August 22, 2014 | 1980 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Argan oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by hpdcoke

I really do like this product. It helped me alot with my acne. The cleanser that I have been using dried out my face like crazy so I put this on as a night time moisturizer. At first, I was very skeptical when the salesperson at Sephora told me that oil would help me with my acne, but I trusted her and bought it. It worked out really well for me. It moisturizes my face while keeping my acne under control. I would buy this product again just because I'm scared that if I try anything else, my acne would come back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use 1 drop on my face and neck. It does not irritate or cause my combo skin to break out. I also apply 2 drops to damp hair which leaves it much less frizzy. I probably would not try this brand again as there are many less expensive argan oils available at the health store to try.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this in a sample size and love it!! I put it on at night and my skin looks amazing in the morning! If it is too oily for you I suggest you mix it with some moisturizer. I accidently knocked it over and spilled some but it is well worth the price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ChristaLovesMakeup

This has completely changed my skin, in such a great way. I was suffering through cystic pimples and oily skin, got this as a sample and started massaging it onto my face at night. My skin has never been better, it's not shiny by midday anymore and I haven't had any breakout since (been 2 months) I'm head over heels in love with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried many pure argan oils on my face and this is the only one that does not brake me out.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i am super allergic to this oil. broke me out in a red inflamed rash. ladies with sensitive skin beware.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by jadebella11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

such a nice oil for your face!!! I have dry skin and its hard for me to find a hydrating moisterizer. I dont mind if it looks oily or greasy because trust me my skin needs all the moisture it can get! This product did not break me out. I apply it at night and when i wake up my skin feels soft! I ran out and was using Lancome absolute. Its a nice moisterizer but I def prefer Josie maran argan oil for bedtime. It just makes the texture of your skin soo much nicer! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Christy1745

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample at Sephora and I'm ready to buy the full bottle. It absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel baby-soft. It gives me a glow that I haven't experienced with other oils I've tried, and with my oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin, IT DOESN'T BREAK ME OUT! I absolutely love it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by stellay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'd give this 3.5 stars if I could. I have just recently started using a second bottle of this product after not using it for over a year as my first time experience with it was mediocre. I think the key to this product's efficacy, at least on my skin, is to use less; 2-4 small drops of this product are all I need for my entire face and neck area. Before, I would use that same amount for only my face, which didn't sink into my skin very well and thus seemed to sit on top of my skin. Now that I use less, I do see more of a healthy, natural glow to my skin soon after the product's absorbed into my skin and the morning after. I also like this to de-frizz and lightly moisturize my hair; I use roughly 2 small drops and work the product mainly into my tips and front scalp area. I have not had any irritation whatsoever using this on my eyes or anywhere else. I wouldn't go so far as to say this product is a miracle worker, but it's actually quite good once you know how much your skin needs.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As my skin is pretty low maintenance, this oil didn't break me out. However, it didn't perform any miracles either and I see no difference between it and other oils. I use it after the shower and I love that it's all natural, scentless and comes with a dropper (my bottle of NOW sweet almond oil leaves a ring of oil everywhere).

The price is steeper than other oils, but I can't hate it on it too much since I only use 3-4 drops at a time. My $15 0.5oz bottle has lasted me over 6 months and I still have 1/4 of the bottle left.