December 22, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Snob lipstick

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice barbie pink lipstick on me, but it can be a little hard to wear. I normally pair it fashion scoop creemsheen glass just to soften it up a little bit. Overall I think its a great lipstick. It looks very glamorous and diva-like as the name suggests.
EDIT: Actually, I don't ever reach for this lipstick at all because it is not very wearable. I think it's something that would work for dressing up as a princess for halloween, not for everyday. I purchased this 8 months ago and it still looks brand new. Wouldn't repurchase because it's too barbie-like and bold. It's been compared a lot to the Nicki Minaj Pink Friday lipstick.
EDIT #2: This just looked too clownish on me so I swapped it. I wouldn't recommend it for dark skin.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG I have been looking for this lipstick all my life. I had the pink pout from Revlon but it used to make my lips dry. This one instead makes them feel so smooth and the lipstick is creamy and it gives me a matte/satin finish so nice. I would so recommend this product. The lipstick color is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by lippiefreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go to pink lippie. i just got this and it is the perfect pink on me. it is a cool toned pastel pink that is slightly purple. it is super wearable and it goes really nicely with my black hair and fair skin :). The only reason it's 4 lippies for me is because it is kind of drying. but as soon as i run out i will be repurchasing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by yessisbfc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my!! I just got this and I'm in love :D I'm recently getting into MAC lipsticks and had passed this by on so many occassions. I'm really glad I decided to give into temptation to try it! I thought it would be too much of a 'dirty' colour against my skin but it is perfect!! I love the colour of this used alone or if I want a bit brighter, but not as bright as Viva Glam Gaga, I use them together! This creates a lovely colour that is inbetween the colours of them both. I highly recommend this as it looks stunning

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Callmeanythingbutulgy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the color. Its doesnt last long after to keep applying. relvon pink pout is the perfect dupe and its actually longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

pretty pastel color. I don't use this very often, but i like it a lot. It is also a satin texture which is one of my favorite textures.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by chrrrristina

this is one of my favourite MAC lippies ever :) such a gorgeous pink/lilac on my lips. I'm an NC37 and i love it! Definitely repurchasing! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sophiecl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really loved the color of this lipstick, but I'm disappointed that the formula didn't work for me. It's very drying and doesn't apply as smoothly as I'd like. It can sometimes look flakey on my lips. For me it lasts about two hours without eating until I need to reapply. The price is right and the packaging is cute and practical. I won't repurchase because I bought Saint Germain lipstick which is a similar color (but not an exact dupe) and I don't have problems with the formula. If the formula works for your lips though, it's a great, head-turning, girly-pink color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by LurveCC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is beautiful! It goes on very creamy and stays on for ages (as long as you aren't eating) It is very drying though, so i apply lucas' pawpaw ointment first. I'm an NC35 and during the day i have to be light handed when i apply snob, but it is very striking, especially at night with a smoky eye. I use Nars laguna bronzer every day, but when i'm going to wear Snob i have to tone my bronzer down so i don't look too intense.
Also, in some lights it looks cotton candy pink, but in others (like in flash photos) it looks lilac. I wouldn't buy it if you are prone to dry lips though, it looks awful on cracked or dry lips, it really shows any dryness up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by glamgal33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this milky pink lipstick. It is super pigmented but can be a bit drying so I like to pair it with underage lipgladd or NARS Turkish delight. This is one of my most fav lippies, I hope MAC never discontinues this.