MAC Snob lipstick

4.1

I'm not a huge lipstick person, but I have to say, I LOVE this lipstick. The staying power is phenomenal, better than any other MAC lipstick I have tried! Also, the color is gorgeous! It's a light Barbie-like pink color with some subtle violet undertones. I thought that it really made my lips look noticeably bigger on the days that I wore it. Even my boyfriend commented that he liked my lipstick and thought it looked very "seductive," haha! I guess that's a good thing!

This was part of my first ever MAC purchase (i got snob and lovelorn). I really like the color in the tube, I think that its a beautiful color. On me it comes off just a little lighter than my natural lip color, which is actually fine by me because i love to have a light shade of lipstick as opposed to a darker color. I have used it just putting it on my lips and also using a foundation to mute out the color of my lips and then putting this on top. I love it both ways. The only problem I have with it is the fact that it feels very dry when you put it on and i can actually feel it on my lips it feels so dry. I dont know if thats how most satins are only because its the first satin lipstick I have. But overall i do like it and i think the quality is great although I do find it a little price-y for my budget i think that you definatly get what you pay for with MAC lipsticks because they are truely great products

i like it cause it has some purple-lavender undertones and it looks sooooooo....great!!!
its a little bit dry but with a lip balm or a gloss....it definately rocks....

This is one of my top 5 Mac lipsticks...this is def. a barbie pink (or here in my area we would call this a russian baby pink)!!
I love this one because it lasts long... although it feels thicker than other lipsticks I have by MAC since it is a satin.
It is def. a full coverage lipstick...pretty much matte in my opinion.
I love this colour so much and I feel it is in the same colour family as my other favorites by MAC which are: St. germain, Viva glam Gaga ,All styled up, and Lazy day.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm a mostly nude lip girl but I love me some pink! This is a gorgeous pastel pink! Think 60's Barbie. I find it very easy to pull off with my tan complexion so a heavy hand is not an issue. It looks great with or without gloss over top. This is my favorite pink lippy from MAC thus far.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I generally wear this lipstick with a dramatic or bright eye. Because I'm so pale (NC15), this lipstick turns into a pale pink on my complexion. I would definetely consider it a 'nude pink' on my lips. I typically use this with a moisturizing lip balm before I apply Snob. Like many others here, I have to agree with Snob drying out your lips. If you're pale, just be prepared for this color to turn pale on your lips and not expect it to be as pink as it should be. Other than that; I like it, just not what I had expected.

This is definitely one of my favourite lipsticks. The colour is gorgeous and compliments my skin and eyes so much. It gives off a gorgeous pink without looking too over the top. One of the only lipsticks I dont need to put a gloss over. Loveee it!!!! Recommended to anyone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bright pink on the bluish side, but not as bright as Viva Glam Gaga. I like that its a Satin finish because it adds consistency to the color when you put it on.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite pink! I love wearing it with a grey smokey eye look, or just plain black eyeliner. I love the formula because it's a satin lipstick and gives me full coverage with one application. It lasts forever on my lips, and isn't drying at all. I love it! :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Although I don't love snob, I do like it a lot. It is one of the best pale pink lipsticks I have ever used and is a very pretty color, but sometimes I think it might be just a little to cool for my skin. I normally pair snob with a dazzleglass or nymphette lipglass to make it more wearable. It is very similar to the Gaga vivaglam lipstick which I also own.

Recommended for Medium Skin