April 20, 2014 | 1978 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Snob lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Snob is a pure pink which is satin and matte at the same time. In the tube it doesn't look that pink, it looks more mauve. Very tricky to use on its own I believe. I use the MAC lip conditioner first and then use the lipstick. Its described as a lady like pink, the colour is so lovely. Its a more amped up pink than Angel but more toned down than Saint Germain. It is super girlie without being ridiculous. I was scared to get Girl About Town so opted for this at the MAC counter. I have worn it out several times, most people like it... Only once did someone make a rude comment, which was on the first night I wore this guy who thought I was wearing too much makeup. It is a noticeable pink which is what I'm trying to get at. Some say a barbie pink, but I think the mauve undertone makes it more interesting. I found it drying it does stay on long if you aren't eating.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by naiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first and favorite MAC lipstick.
The color looks great in my skin, which is very pale (NW15).
I also absolutely love the texture and the color stays on for hours!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While this is a beautiful light pink w/ lavender undertones, it was not good for my coloring. I'm a PPP w/ yellowish undertones and this completely drained all the color from my face. I looked like death! A very sexy color though, it looks sort of like MAC Playboy Pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

this shade is very sexy. It looks great with a smokey eye. Very Kim Kardasion !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by janetisforlovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite!! not for everyone! This is a super bright pale opaque pink and looks great on medium tan skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by blessingsindesigns

one of my favorite lip sticks from MAC. absolutely gorgeous

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by angel34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick. Very feminine and girly color. It does seem kinda matte and chalky to me though. I just dab a little gloss over it and it's beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Jaid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well first off I am going to have to thank "the bombshell suite" which is a channel I found while searching for nice lip combos. One of the combos she puts together has snob in it. MAC whirl lip liner, MAC myth lipstick, and then MAC snob lipstick. That is the order she did it on the one I watched and I really liked the look. I ran out the next chance I got to go to my MAC counter and decided to check these colors out. I loved them. Snob is definitely a color I would have discovered and loved even if I didn't know about it from watching youtube.... I really like this color, and it looks awesome with lipgloss over top it. I really think if you like a matte light pink lipstick you should definitely check this one out. I will definitely repurchase after this one runs out. I love the marshmallowy vanilla smell of this..... I am just as in love as i am with origins rain or shine lipstick that is minty. I really don't like that plastic lipstick smell/taste.... kinda like nars lipstick/glosses have to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by UpTheAmp

This is BY FAR my favourite MAC lipstick, i have 3 backups incase MAC ever decides to discontinue!
Im a huge fan of pale pinks and nude lipsticks (St Germain, Fleshpot) so this is perfect for me.
It is a very bright pale pink with lilac undertones, beautiful on blondes!
The only downside of this is that it can be drying and cakey looking, but I can put up with that because I love the colour so much.
It looks beautiful with 'Oyster Girl' lipglass over the top (My fave lip combo atm)
I would reccomend this for medium/olive skin, however if you are looking for something less drying/pigmented but with similar results, 'Angel' is a great alternative and is more wearable for people who don't like to go all out on lips during the daytime.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this color on other people, I love it in the tube, but unfortunatly I didnt love it on me. i looked dumb in this shade, and I tried many combos to try and make it work but with no luck. Oh well I have another item for back 2 mac.