MAC Snob lipstick

4.1

on 7/17/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm a mostly nude lip girl but I love me some pink! This is a gorgeous pastel pink! Think 60's Barbie. I find it very easy to pull off with my tan complexion so a heavy hand is not an issue. It looks great with or without gloss over top. This is my favorite pink lippy from MAC thus far.

on 7/14/2010 7:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I generally wear this lipstick with a dramatic or bright eye. Because I'm so pale (NC15), this lipstick turns into a pale pink on my complexion. I would definetely consider it a 'nude pink' on my lips. I typically use this with a moisturizing lip balm before I apply Snob. Like many others here, I have to agree with Snob drying out your lips. If you're pale, just be prepared for this color to turn pale on your lips and not expect it to be as pink as it should be. Other than that; I like it, just not what I had expected.

on 7/8/2010 3:16:00 AM

This is definitely one of my favourite lipsticks. The colour is gorgeous and compliments my skin and eyes so much. It gives off a gorgeous pink without looking too over the top. One of the only lipsticks I dont need to put a gloss over. Loveee it!!!! Recommended to anyone.

on 6/22/2010 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bright pink on the bluish side, but not as bright as Viva Glam Gaga. I like that its a Satin finish because it adds consistency to the color when you put it on.

on 6/9/2010 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite pink! I love wearing it with a grey smokey eye look, or just plain black eyeliner. I love the formula because it's a satin lipstick and gives me full coverage with one application. It lasts forever on my lips, and isn't drying at all. I love it! :)

on 6/8/2010 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Although I don't love snob, I do like it a lot. It is one of the best pale pink lipsticks I have ever used and is a very pretty color, but sometimes I think it might be just a little to cool for my skin. I normally pair snob with a dazzleglass or nymphette lipglass to make it more wearable. It is very similar to the Gaga vivaglam lipstick which I also own.

on 5/26/2010 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice barbie pink lipstick on me, but it can be a little hard to wear. I normally pair it fashion scoop creemsheen glass just to soften it up a little bit. Overall I think its a great lipstick. It looks very glamorous and diva-like as the name suggests.
EDIT: Actually, I don't ever reach for this lipstick at all because it is not very wearable. I think it's something that would work for dressing up as a princess for halloween, not for everyday. I purchased this 8 months ago and it still looks brand new. Wouldn't repurchase because it's too barbie-like and bold. It's been compared a lot to the Nicki Minaj Pink Friday lipstick.
EDIT #2: This just looked too clownish on me so I swapped it. I wouldn't recommend it for dark skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG I have been looking for this lipstick all my life. I had the pink pout from Revlon but it used to make my lips dry. This one instead makes them feel so smooth and the lipstick is creamy and it gives me a matte/satin finish so nice. I would so recommend this product. The lipstick color is the best.

on 5/16/2010 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to pink lippie. i just got this and it is the perfect pink on me. it is a cool toned pastel pink that is slightly purple. it is super wearable and it goes really nicely with my black hair and fair skin :). The only reason it's 4 lippies for me is because it is kind of drying. but as soon as i run out i will be repurchasing!!

on 5/1/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh my!! I just got this and I'm in love :D I'm recently getting into MAC lipsticks and had passed this by on so many occassions. I'm really glad I decided to give into temptation to try it! I thought it would be too much of a 'dirty' colour against my skin but it is perfect!! I love the colour of this used alone or if I want a bit brighter, but not as bright as Viva Glam Gaga, I use them together! This creates a lovely colour that is inbetween the colours of them both. I highly recommend this as it looks stunning

Popular Lipsticks