July 29, 2014 | 1901 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Snob lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by chrrrristina

this is one of my favourite MAC lippies ever :) such a gorgeous pink/lilac on my lips. I'm an NC37 and i love it! Definitely repurchasing! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sophiecl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really loved the color of this lipstick, but I'm disappointed that the formula didn't work for me. It's very drying and doesn't apply as smoothly as I'd like. It can sometimes look flakey on my lips. For me it lasts about two hours without eating until I need to reapply. The price is right and the packaging is cute and practical. I won't repurchase because I bought Saint Germain lipstick which is a similar color (but not an exact dupe) and I don't have problems with the formula. If the formula works for your lips though, it's a great, head-turning, girly-pink color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by LurveCC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is beautiful! It goes on very creamy and stays on for ages (as long as you aren't eating) It is very drying though, so i apply lucas' pawpaw ointment first. I'm an NC35 and during the day i have to be light handed when i apply snob, but it is very striking, especially at night with a smoky eye. I use Nars laguna bronzer every day, but when i'm going to wear Snob i have to tone my bronzer down so i don't look too intense.
Also, in some lights it looks cotton candy pink, but in others (like in flash photos) it looks lilac. I wouldn't buy it if you are prone to dry lips though, it looks awful on cracked or dry lips, it really shows any dryness up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by glamgal33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this milky pink lipstick. It is super pigmented but can be a bit drying so I like to pair it with underage lipgladd or NARS Turkish delight. This is one of my most fav lippies, I hope MAC never discontinues this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by danixcalifornia15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far one of my favorite lipsticks ever. It's by no means a natural color on my lips, but on my rosy pigmented lips, it's a beautiful lilac. The color actually looks great against my olive skin and blond hair. Though It's certainly not a color everyone can pass off, You'll never find another lipstick quite like it. The only downside is that it can be super drying which is why I took off one lippie, but once I swipe some gloss over it, the end result is gorgeous. I will definitely repurchase this one over and over. I just hope they NEVER discontinue Snob.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by amber832

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick, it goes so well with my hair and skin color. I think it looks great on blondes with fair skin....however the trick is to have a light hand. If you put it on heavily, the color might be too overpowering. It is definitely one of my favorites from MAC. However since the finish is satin I tend to use it under a lip balm and with a lipgloss over it!
I think it is worth checking out the MAC counter if you like nude-pink tones....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Roxyaiz2

On my 2nd tube, this one of my fav Mac l/s, You can wear it alone or put on a nude gloss on top w/ a smokey eye. I think the price is fair 14.00 U.S is the most I will pay for a l/s

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by luckyyou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this color is really nice with smoky purple eyeshadow :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Snob is a pure pink which is satin and matte at the same time. In the tube it doesn't look that pink, it looks more mauve. Very tricky to use on its own I believe. I use the MAC lip conditioner first and then use the lipstick. Its described as a lady like pink, the colour is so lovely. Its a more amped up pink than Angel but more toned down than Saint Germain. It is super girlie without being ridiculous. I was scared to get Girl About Town so opted for this at the MAC counter. I have worn it out several times, most people like it... Only once did someone make a rude comment, which was on the first night I wore this guy who thought I was wearing too much makeup. It is a noticeable pink which is what I'm trying to get at. Some say a barbie pink, but I think the mauve undertone makes it more interesting. I found it drying it does stay on long if you aren't eating.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by naiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first and favorite MAC lipstick.
The color looks great in my skin, which is very pale (NW15).
I also absolutely love the texture and the color stays on for hours!