MAC Snob lipstick

4.1

on 6/9/2010 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite pink! I love wearing it with a grey smokey eye look, or just plain black eyeliner. I love the formula because it's a satin lipstick and gives me full coverage with one application. It lasts forever on my lips, and isn't drying at all. I love it! :)

on 6/8/2010 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Although I don't love snob, I do like it a lot. It is one of the best pale pink lipsticks I have ever used and is a very pretty color, but sometimes I think it might be just a little to cool for my skin. I normally pair snob with a dazzleglass or nymphette lipglass to make it more wearable. It is very similar to the Gaga vivaglam lipstick which I also own.

on 5/26/2010 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice barbie pink lipstick on me, but it can be a little hard to wear. I normally pair it fashion scoop creemsheen glass just to soften it up a little bit. Overall I think its a great lipstick. It looks very glamorous and diva-like as the name suggests.
EDIT: Actually, I don't ever reach for this lipstick at all because it is not very wearable. I think it's something that would work for dressing up as a princess for halloween, not for everyday. I purchased this 8 months ago and it still looks brand new. Wouldn't repurchase because it's too barbie-like and bold. It's been compared a lot to the Nicki Minaj Pink Friday lipstick.
EDIT #2: This just looked too clownish on me so I swapped it. I wouldn't recommend it for dark skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG I have been looking for this lipstick all my life. I had the pink pout from Revlon but it used to make my lips dry. This one instead makes them feel so smooth and the lipstick is creamy and it gives me a matte/satin finish so nice. I would so recommend this product. The lipstick color is the best.

on 5/16/2010 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to pink lippie. i just got this and it is the perfect pink on me. it is a cool toned pastel pink that is slightly purple. it is super wearable and it goes really nicely with my black hair and fair skin :). The only reason it's 4 lippies for me is because it is kind of drying. but as soon as i run out i will be repurchasing!!

on 5/1/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh my!! I just got this and I'm in love :D I'm recently getting into MAC lipsticks and had passed this by on so many occassions. I'm really glad I decided to give into temptation to try it! I thought it would be too much of a 'dirty' colour against my skin but it is perfect!! I love the colour of this used alone or if I want a bit brighter, but not as bright as Viva Glam Gaga, I use them together! This creates a lovely colour that is inbetween the colours of them both. I highly recommend this as it looks stunning

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love the color. Its doesnt last long after to keep applying. relvon pink pout is the perfect dupe and its actually longer lasting.

on 4/15/2010 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

pretty pastel color. I don't use this very often, but i like it a lot. It is also a satin texture which is one of my favorite textures.

on 4/15/2010 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is one of my favourite MAC lippies ever :) such a gorgeous pink/lilac on my lips. I'm an NC37 and i love it! Definitely repurchasing! <3

on 4/14/2010 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really loved the color of this lipstick, but I'm disappointed that the formula didn't work for me. It's very drying and doesn't apply as smoothly as I'd like. It can sometimes look flakey on my lips. For me it lasts about two hours without eating until I need to reapply. The price is right and the packaging is cute and practical. I won't repurchase because I bought Saint Germain lipstick which is a similar color (but not an exact dupe) and I don't have problems with the formula. If the formula works for your lips though, it's a great, head-turning, girly-pink color.

Popular Lipsticks