October 31, 2014 | 990 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Snob lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by yessisbfc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my!! I just got this and I'm in love :D I'm recently getting into MAC lipsticks and had passed this by on so many occassions. I'm really glad I decided to give into temptation to try it! I thought it would be too much of a 'dirty' colour against my skin but it is perfect!! I love the colour of this used alone or if I want a bit brighter, but not as bright as Viva Glam Gaga, I use them together! This creates a lovely colour that is inbetween the colours of them both. I highly recommend this as it looks stunning

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Callmeanythingbutulgy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the color. Its doesnt last long after to keep applying. relvon pink pout is the perfect dupe and its actually longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

pretty pastel color. I don't use this very often, but i like it a lot. It is also a satin texture which is one of my favorite textures.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by chrrrristina

this is one of my favourite MAC lippies ever :) such a gorgeous pink/lilac on my lips. I'm an NC37 and i love it! Definitely repurchasing! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sophiecl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really loved the color of this lipstick, but I'm disappointed that the formula didn't work for me. It's very drying and doesn't apply as smoothly as I'd like. It can sometimes look flakey on my lips. For me it lasts about two hours without eating until I need to reapply. The price is right and the packaging is cute and practical. I won't repurchase because I bought Saint Germain lipstick which is a similar color (but not an exact dupe) and I don't have problems with the formula. If the formula works for your lips though, it's a great, head-turning, girly-pink color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by LurveCC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is beautiful! It goes on very creamy and stays on for ages (as long as you aren't eating) It is very drying though, so i apply lucas' pawpaw ointment first. I'm an NC35 and during the day i have to be light handed when i apply snob, but it is very striking, especially at night with a smoky eye. I use Nars laguna bronzer every day, but when i'm going to wear Snob i have to tone my bronzer down so i don't look too intense.
Also, in some lights it looks cotton candy pink, but in others (like in flash photos) it looks lilac. I wouldn't buy it if you are prone to dry lips though, it looks awful on cracked or dry lips, it really shows any dryness up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by glamgal33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this milky pink lipstick. It is super pigmented but can be a bit drying so I like to pair it with underage lipgladd or NARS Turkish delight. This is one of my most fav lippies, I hope MAC never discontinues this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by danixcalifornia15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far one of my favorite lipsticks ever. It's by no means a natural color on my lips, but on my rosy pigmented lips, it's a beautiful lilac. The color actually looks great against my olive skin and blond hair. Though It's certainly not a color everyone can pass off, You'll never find another lipstick quite like it. The only downside is that it can be super drying which is why I took off one lippie, but once I swipe some gloss over it, the end result is gorgeous. I will definitely repurchase this one over and over. I just hope they NEVER discontinue Snob.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by amber832

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick, it goes so well with my hair and skin color. I think it looks great on blondes with fair skin....however the trick is to have a light hand. If you put it on heavily, the color might be too overpowering. It is definitely one of my favorites from MAC. However since the finish is satin I tend to use it under a lip balm and with a lipgloss over it!
I think it is worth checking out the MAC counter if you like nude-pink tones....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Roxyaiz2

On my 2nd tube, this one of my fav Mac l/s, You can wear it alone or put on a nude gloss on top w/ a smokey eye. I think the price is fair 14.00 U.S is the most I will pay for a l/s