November 23, 2014 | 1920 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by xtinastyles

I wear this moisturizer in the winter when my skin is especially dry and flakey in certain areas. It is a little heavy for other times and does have a tendency to break me out. However, I always go back to it when I need extra moisture. The price is good as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2007 6:15:00 AM More reviews by SexyMama18

I suppose this is good. mositurises well. I've been using it for about 1 month now. It's pretty good, but doesn't last too long on the skin... I like Clinique alot. Their skin line is SO-SO i can't complain this has not broken me out or anything. but leaves me dry at the end of the day.. i probably won't re-purchase becuz I think i can find better out there, and I will try to anyway....
    Give it a try I feel like it is one of those products where you hate it or love it, im just kinda in between on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2007 11:49:00 AM More reviews by browneyedvixen1

Overall a good dialy moisturizer, would love it more if it had added SPF protection. It does feel good and does not seem to feel oily, can easily be used under makeup and even used as a good base. I would buy it again but definatly would be even more inclined to purchase again if they added a SPF protection factor. Overall a good stand by.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i hate this moisturizer! it leaves my face an oily mess and i tend to be prone to breakouts. good thing mine was a sample size...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by phizzybee

I used to use this ages ago but would never think of using clinic (washes toners cleansers) now on my skin. I had confused teenage acne prone sensitive skin in a cold climate back then and clinic was nasty. The lotion was way to heavy and aggravated my skin in every possible way (i think it was a combo of all the products). My skin might cope differently nowdays, but there's no way i'd try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 2:05:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

Oh ok well first let me start by saying I have been using Clinique products for many many years. I recently had a very bad experience with their loose powder as my skin has gotten drier since I have gotten older. Well my skin was so full of dry patches...I didnt realize it was actually from the powder til my face was about parched and irritated. So when I realized what the problem was that was causing my dry patches, within 2 days my face is absolutely beautiful without one dry patch on it!! This moisturizer is a miracle.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2007 10:28:00 PM More reviews by enyafan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Heres my opinion, of you have acne, or any skin problem....don't use a moistuirzer....bottom line is they make me break out, ALL of them. I just use Yonka Toner and that is all i need. My skin cleared when i quit using all the harsh creams and cleansers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2007 1:32:00 AM More reviews by HPgurl2288

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Recently, I started to use Benzoyl Poroxide for my acne. That really dried out my face...usually it's pretty oily but it was like Dr. Jekyl Mr...Sandman. Anywho I decided to go to Clinique and asked for their best moisturizer. Seriously the instant the moisturizer touched my face, the dry patches were gone. This is a heaven-sent.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2007 7:34:00 PM More reviews by puppyciao23

Terrible for oily skin. If you really want to use Clinique then I would go with the Gel version which is WAY better, though I've since switched to philosophy products which just work better for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by katenabi

Makes my skin feel great, but seeing I have oily skin it caused me to break out. The Sales rep. told me to try the gel. Its much better for oily skin!! :D