July 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by raeraerae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This made my face feel like an oil slick. I will never buy this product again. I think it is really gross and useless

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by silvertidegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used the several times in the past. to me, its just plain moisturizer...nothing special really. Honestly, I have oily skin and probably don't need to be moistrized all that much. It did not clog my pores or anything like that. I just didn't care for it one way or the other....like it was probably too expensive for what you get.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by vincy

I have a normal to combination skin and when I used this product (after watching the ads on tv) it made my face break out or at least have little spots on it. I never really have any break outs or acne at all and this three step from Clinique unfortunately didn't work for me. Perhaps the formula is a bit too strong?

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by little_marlec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just starting using this product and it has been pretty good. I'm not sure if I will buy it again since I'm sure there are better products out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by xtinastyles

I wear this moisturizer in the winter when my skin is especially dry and flakey in certain areas. It is a little heavy for other times and does have a tendency to break me out. However, I always go back to it when I need extra moisture. The price is good as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2007 6:15:00 AM More reviews by SexyMama18

I suppose this is good. mositurises well. I've been using it for about 1 month now. It's pretty good, but doesn't last too long on the skin... I like Clinique alot. Their skin line is SO-SO i can't complain this has not broken me out or anything. but leaves me dry at the end of the day.. i probably won't re-purchase becuz I think i can find better out there, and I will try to anyway....
    Give it a try I feel like it is one of those products where you hate it or love it, im just kinda in between on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2007 11:49:00 AM More reviews by browneyedvixen1

Overall a good dialy moisturizer, would love it more if it had added SPF protection. It does feel good and does not seem to feel oily, can easily be used under makeup and even used as a good base. I would buy it again but definatly would be even more inclined to purchase again if they added a SPF protection factor. Overall a good stand by.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i hate this moisturizer! it leaves my face an oily mess and i tend to be prone to breakouts. good thing mine was a sample size...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by phizzybee

I used to use this ages ago but would never think of using clinic (washes toners cleansers) now on my skin. I had confused teenage acne prone sensitive skin in a cold climate back then and clinic was nasty. The lotion was way to heavy and aggravated my skin in every possible way (i think it was a combo of all the products). My skin might cope differently nowdays, but there's no way i'd try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 2:05:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

Oh ok well first let me start by saying I have been using Clinique products for many many years. I recently had a very bad experience with their loose powder as my skin has gotten drier since I have gotten older. Well my skin was so full of dry patches...I didnt realize it was actually from the powder til my face was about parched and irritated. So when I realized what the problem was that was causing my dry patches, within 2 days my face is absolutely beautiful without one dry patch on it!! This moisturizer is a miracle.