April 20, 2014 | 1585 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

This moisturizer is like that boy that's so bad for you but you can't seem to completely stay away from him. Every time I've seduced by the packaging, the smell, the Clinique marketing of awesome, awesome skin, all I ultimately get is acne, no sun protection, and a slippery canvas for makeup. Don't be seduced - stay away!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2007 12:47:00 AM More reviews by DivineL

i use this as apart of the 3step. i don't usually use this moisturizer in the day time. (it doesn't have SPF) i only use the 3step at night time. i find that this moisturizer is at it's best when used in the 3step, or at the very least after a toner.

one lippe off bc it's not all the great without the system. and the bottle w/o pump is not great. i buy the tubes, since i only really used at night, a tube lasts me quite awhile.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2007 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently splurged on the 3 step system and was recommended Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for very dry to dry combination skin. I wouldn't classify my skin as dry, but the cosmetician at Sears did the little survey on me to see which one I should get. I have sensitive combination skin with an oily t zone, the occasional breakout and usually dryness in my nose/chin area. On the plus side it doesn't have a real scent to it, it absorbs fairly quickly and it does relieve me of some tightness after washing my face. On the down side I felt that it actually changed the color of my skin like I could see the yellowness of it, it left a weird sheen on my face that changed the way my foundation looked and where I normally am not oily at the end of the day with my usual Olay lotion I now was sporting some major chin and forehead shininess. This is probably a nice lotion for night, but during the day I'll stick with my tried and true Olay.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2007 8:09:00 AM More reviews by marinnashea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gross! It made me get nasty dry spots around my mouth and nose and I have oily skin! The smell is terrible and the price is too high. You can spend half the money on something cheap that actually works. Don't waste your money ladies!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by raeraerae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This made my face feel like an oil slick. I will never buy this product again. I think it is really gross and useless

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by silvertidegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used the several times in the past. to me, its just plain moisturizer...nothing special really. Honestly, I have oily skin and probably don't need to be moistrized all that much. It did not clog my pores or anything like that. I just didn't care for it one way or the other....like it was probably too expensive for what you get.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by vincy

I have a normal to combination skin and when I used this product (after watching the ads on tv) it made my face break out or at least have little spots on it. I never really have any break outs or acne at all and this three step from Clinique unfortunately didn't work for me. Perhaps the formula is a bit too strong?

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by little_marlec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just starting using this product and it has been pretty good. I'm not sure if I will buy it again since I'm sure there are better products out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by xtinastyles

I wear this moisturizer in the winter when my skin is especially dry and flakey in certain areas. It is a little heavy for other times and does have a tendency to break me out. However, I always go back to it when I need extra moisture. The price is good as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2007 6:15:00 AM More reviews by SexyMama18

I suppose this is good. mositurises well. I've been using it for about 1 month now. It's pretty good, but doesn't last too long on the skin... I like Clinique alot. Their skin line is SO-SO i can't complain this has not broken me out or anything. but leaves me dry at the end of the day.. i probably won't re-purchase becuz I think i can find better out there, and I will try to anyway....
    Give it a try I feel like it is one of those products where you hate it or love it, im just kinda in between on it.