Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients *purified water *mineral oil *sesame oil *propylene glycol *tea-stearate *glyceryl stearate *lanolin alcohol *petrolatum *methylparaben *propylparaben *FD&C yellow no. 5 *FD&C yellow no. 6 *FD&C red no. 33
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 6/27/2007 6:50:00 PM

Well this is a love or hate product pretty much. I have normal skin and it does work for me very well I have to say. I really like the way it seems to moisturise better than most others i've tried.

This is your no frills product and is handy no matter what I find. It has no SPF, no anti ageing ingredients and no AHA's or other stuff in it, it simply moisturises my skin and for that I feel that I can't go wrong with it. It leaves my skin feeling glowy and I don't get any of the oil slick qualities that others have reported with my skin. I often don't even use powder!

Clinique 3 step tends to confuse the heck out of me the way it works - I really don't like the fact you have to apply ddml, then sunscreen on top, like most women i'd like to just cleanse tone and moisturise but that's ok. This is a lovely product, I will buy again.

on 6/25/2007 5:00:00 PM

I absolutely love this moisturizer! It is a tried and true favorite of mine and past generations of women. It has never caused me to break out and I have normal/combination skin. With that being said it is probably not the best for acne prone skin. I wish it was a little cheaper but I don't mind paying the price because it works.

on 6/25/2007 4:37:00 AM

I've used DDML for a couple of years now. It's ok, the pump version is handy - but it's really nothing special. Am now on the hunt for something better!

on 6/24/2007 2:58:00 PM

This moisturizer is like that boy that's so bad for you but you can't seem to completely stay away from him. Every time I've seduced by the packaging, the smell, the Clinique marketing of awesome, awesome skin, all I ultimately get is acne, no sun protection, and a slippery canvas for makeup. Don't be seduced - stay away!

on 6/24/2007 12:47:00 AM

i use this as apart of the 3step. i don't usually use this moisturizer in the day time. (it doesn't have SPF) i only use the 3step at night time. i find that this moisturizer is at it's best when used in the 3step, or at the very least after a toner.

one lippe off bc it's not all the great without the system. and the bottle w/o pump is not great. i buy the tubes, since i only really used at night, a tube lasts me quite awhile.

on 6/23/2007 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I recently splurged on the 3 step system and was recommended Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for very dry to dry combination skin. I wouldn't classify my skin as dry, but the cosmetician at Sears did the little survey on me to see which one I should get. I have sensitive combination skin with an oily t zone, the occasional breakout and usually dryness in my nose/chin area. On the plus side it doesn't have a real scent to it, it absorbs fairly quickly and it does relieve me of some tightness after washing my face. On the down side I felt that it actually changed the color of my skin like I could see the yellowness of it, it left a weird sheen on my face that changed the way my foundation looked and where I normally am not oily at the end of the day with my usual Olay lotion I now was sporting some major chin and forehead shininess. This is probably a nice lotion for night, but during the day I'll stick with my tried and true Olay.

on 6/22/2007 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Gross! It made me get nasty dry spots around my mouth and nose and I have oily skin! The smell is terrible and the price is too high. You can spend half the money on something cheap that actually works. Don't waste your money ladies!

on 6/22/2007 12:24:00 AM

This made my face feel like an oil slick. I will never buy this product again. I think it is really gross and useless

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have used the several times in the past. to me, its just plain moisturizer...nothing special really. Honestly, I have oily skin and probably don't need to be moistrized all that much. It did not clog my pores or anything like that. I just didn't care for it one way or the other....like it was probably too expensive for what you get.

on 6/21/2007 7:46:00 PM

I have a normal to combination skin and when I used this product (after watching the ads on tv) it made my face break out or at least have little spots on it. I never really have any break outs or acne at all and this three step from Clinique unfortunately didn't work for me. Perhaps the formula is a bit too strong?