July 30, 2014 | 2054 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 7:26:00 PM More reviews by sk8rgirl6261

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG! l love this product, I use it at night only but it is amazing, really leaves your skin feeling hydrated!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Milky_Leech

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

does not really moisturize at all - just sits there and DRIES on your skin leaving a nasty, gunky, oily residue. the lotion is runny and unpleasantly scented. would not buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by workandgirl

This is my HG facial lotion. However, it is ONLY my lotion during the night time hours. If i were to wear this during the day, my face would be oil slick city. obviously that's not pretty!

the reason i like this product so much is because it is a very basic, gentle and GOOD moisturizer. i find this is what my face needs after an entire day of makeup, elements, stress, etc etc (i could go on and one with what our faces endure!). my face doesn't need to deal with something that clogs my pours and irritates my skin at night. this absolutely does not.

i was wavering on if i really liked this product for awhile because while it does feel great on my skin - i can see why some wouldn't like it. i experimented with some other options for awhile and found that this really was the best. to top that off, a roommate of mine had a facial that really caused her skin to wig out (irritation, purging, etc). she found that all of the moisturizers she had further irritated her skin (AHAs, perfumes, ingredients). i offered her the yellow lotion of hope and she was AMAZED at how her skin really just drank the lotion and didn't react anymore. it calmed her skin down completely. how can you say know to a lotion like that?

i will say, a little dab of this lotion can really go a long way. there is absolutely no reason to get over a pump of this lotion at a time for your face because it's just too much. i really like this in the pump package and it's the same price as the non-pump.

i will continue using my HG dramtically different moisturizing lotion because i can't find anything else that so "dramatically differently" soothes my skin every night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Ammit

Well this is a love or hate product pretty much. I have normal skin and it does work for me very well I have to say. I really like the way it seems to moisturise better than most others i've tried.

This is your no frills product and is handy no matter what I find. It has no SPF, no anti ageing ingredients and no AHA's or other stuff in it, it simply moisturises my skin and for that I feel that I can't go wrong with it. It leaves my skin feeling glowy and I don't get any of the oil slick qualities that others have reported with my skin. I often don't even use powder!

Clinique 3 step tends to confuse the heck out of me the way it works - I really don't like the fact you have to apply ddml, then sunscreen on top, like most women i'd like to just cleanse tone and moisturise but that's ok. This is a lovely product, I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by kaptaink

I absolutely love this moisturizer! It is a tried and true favorite of mine and past generations of women. It has never caused me to break out and I have normal/combination skin. With that being said it is probably not the best for acne prone skin. I wish it was a little cheaper but I don't mind paying the price because it works.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2007 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Boo79

I've used DDML for a couple of years now. It's ok, the pump version is handy - but it's really nothing special. Am now on the hunt for something better!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

This moisturizer is like that boy that's so bad for you but you can't seem to completely stay away from him. Every time I've seduced by the packaging, the smell, the Clinique marketing of awesome, awesome skin, all I ultimately get is acne, no sun protection, and a slippery canvas for makeup. Don't be seduced - stay away!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2007 12:47:00 AM More reviews by DivineL

i use this as apart of the 3step. i don't usually use this moisturizer in the day time. (it doesn't have SPF) i only use the 3step at night time. i find that this moisturizer is at it's best when used in the 3step, or at the very least after a toner.

one lippe off bc it's not all the great without the system. and the bottle w/o pump is not great. i buy the tubes, since i only really used at night, a tube lasts me quite awhile.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2007 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently splurged on the 3 step system and was recommended Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for very dry to dry combination skin. I wouldn't classify my skin as dry, but the cosmetician at Sears did the little survey on me to see which one I should get. I have sensitive combination skin with an oily t zone, the occasional breakout and usually dryness in my nose/chin area. On the plus side it doesn't have a real scent to it, it absorbs fairly quickly and it does relieve me of some tightness after washing my face. On the down side I felt that it actually changed the color of my skin like I could see the yellowness of it, it left a weird sheen on my face that changed the way my foundation looked and where I normally am not oily at the end of the day with my usual Olay lotion I now was sporting some major chin and forehead shininess. This is probably a nice lotion for night, but during the day I'll stick with my tried and true Olay.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2007 8:09:00 AM More reviews by marinnashea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gross! It made me get nasty dry spots around my mouth and nose and I have oily skin! The smell is terrible and the price is too high. You can spend half the money on something cheap that actually works. Don't waste your money ladies!