Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 7/15/2007 4:46:00 PM

At first this product was working GREAT!! i had very dry skin in the winter and when i would put on my face powder i would just look flaky and dry so i deciced to try a sample of this lotion! i would put it on before i would put on my powdder and my skin looked fine after that!! ........BUT after a couple a weeks i started gettinng breakouuts under the skin and it was because it didnt agree with my skin! i have break-out prone skin!! i would not use this product! : (

on 7/14/2007 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Horrible. Smells wierd. Left me totally shiny. Enuf said.

This is an okay moisturizer for normal skin (as mine used to be), but does not work all that well on dry skin (as mine now is), even in summer. If one loads it on in order to get more moisture, the lotion doesn't really soak in quickly enough, and just feels somewhat watery. The pump version is helpful in that you don't have to shake the bottle furiously to get the lotion out, but this particular pump is rather hard to control. The lotion shoots out, rather than dripping or plopping in a manner that enables you to dispense the amount that you want.One can do just as well with a drugstore product. For a higher price, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer is the way to go.

on 7/6/2007 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I think this must be a good moisturizer for normal skin, but I find it not moisturizing enough for my very dry skin, and my daughter says it breaks her out (she has combination skin) so we both use it as a hand lotion instead! (large bottle someone gave me as a gift) I won't be buying it again.

on 7/3/2007 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this moisturizer yet. I've never purchased it, but I've used countless GWP samples. DDML is a very basic moisturizer, and it's too heavy for my oily, acne-prone face, but I use the samples for body lotion when I travel. I find it a bit sticky, though, so it's not worth purchasing. Ingredients: Water Purified, Mineral Oil, Sesame Oil, Propylene Glycol, Tea Stearate, Gylceryl Stearate, Lanolin Alcohol, Petrolatum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. continued >>

on 7/2/2007 4:49:00 PM

I love this stuff. I use it every day after the clarifying lotion (toner). I agree though that if I use it without the toner, it tends to remain oily on my skin. I was told by the Clinique consultant that it MUST be used after the toner. My skin feels more hydrated with and my day cream seems to work better with it.

on 7/2/2007 1:39:00 PM

I love this product. I use it before I put my make-up on.

on 6/29/2007 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really dislike this moisturizer. When I worked for EL, I got a big bottle of this for $5 and now I feel like it was such a waste. All it did was break me out and make me incredibly oily. I have dry skin with oily patches and this just made a complete mess of my face. Even my mom, who has extremely dry skin, thought this stuff was too oily and heavy on her face. The only time I actually will use this stuff is on my hands or feet when they get really dry since I can just slip gloves or socks on to soak up the excess oiliness, but I sadly can't just slip something on my face to soak up the oil ;)

And it really turns me off that this has placenta in it. Idk why, but it does haha.

on 6/29/2007 7:26:00 PM

OMG! l love this product, I use it at night only but it is amazing, really leaves your skin feeling hydrated!

on 6/29/2007 4:43:00 PM

does not really moisturize at all - just sits there and DRIES on your skin leaving a nasty, gunky, oily residue. the lotion is runny and unpleasantly scented. would not buy again!

Popular Moisturizers