April 16, 2014 | 1752 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by avantgardelovers

i hate this
    my face feels so nasty after
    using this

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2007 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Blackrose19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had Clear Skin Before using this product. Left me with small under the skin spots. Thanks clinique, Well worth Buying

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2007 2:34:00 PM More reviews by LOVEMETWO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My skin breaks out with this lotion.=(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kylesmom27

BarbiH rec'd this to me to use around the eye area and I love it! Not greasy or sticky, just moisturizing and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I've even been using it allover my face with no problems! I don't detect any scent or fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mellly

made me break out. i like their moisture surge better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2007 7:52:00 AM More reviews by KathleenTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was given samples of the clinique mild cleansing gel, clarifying lotion # 2, and the dramatically different moisturizer.

I've been using all three for over a week and my skin has remained clear until now... I have a few *tiny* pimples that are barely noticable. At least they are right now, we will see how fast they go away with my salysilic gel.

Anyhow, I was tolerating the DD lotion for a while but I've had enough. It does not absorb well into my skin. They say I have dry combination skin because it flakes around the nose... We'' the clarifying lotion and the DD lotion have done nothing for it and my cheeks are shinier than before and oily as hell.

Its even worse in the morning. There is still a layer of the moisturizer sitting on my skin!

Anyway, the three step program isn't bad in that I haven't broken out in a week. I normally have at least one pimple. But, It has left my skin shinier than before and hasnt improved the quality (i.e. unevenness in tone, flakes, glow).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Minni43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first this product was working GREAT!! i had very dry skin in the winter and when i would put on my face powder i would just look flaky and dry so i deciced to try a sample of this lotion! i would put it on before i would put on my powdder and my skin looked fine after that!! ........BUT after a couple a weeks i started gettinng breakouuts under the skin and it was because it didnt agree with my skin! i have break-out prone skin!! i would not use this product! : (

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by fabuloust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Horrible. Smells wierd. Left me totally shiny. Enuf said.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2007 7:02:00 PM More reviews by jessiewillcox

This is an okay moisturizer for normal skin (as mine used to be), but does not work all that well on dry skin (as mine now is), even in summer. If one loads it on in order to get more moisture, the lotion doesn't really soak in quickly enough, and just feels somewhat watery. The pump version is helpful in that you don't have to shake the bottle furiously to get the lotion out, but this particular pump is rather hard to control. The lotion shoots out, rather than dripping or plopping in a manner that enables you to dispense the amount that you want.One can do just as well with a drugstore product. For a higher price, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer is the way to go.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by casjen54

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this must be a good moisturizer for normal skin, but I find it not moisturizing enough for my very dry skin, and my daughter says it breaks her out (she has combination skin) so we both use it as a hand lotion instead! (large bottle someone gave me as a gift) I won't be buying it again.