Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 11/10/2009 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My new favorite!

on 11/9/2009 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I liked this product at first as I found it to be a deep dark black and provided some volume however after a short while I noticed it would flake. I also found it hard to evenly distribute the product amongst my lashes. I find Cover Girl's lash blast and Voluminous do a better job at providing volume to my medium length asian lashes.

on 11/8/2009 11:24:00 PM

I think this might be my HG. It gives lush volume, and curls really nicely. It's all around a really great mascara! <3

on 11/8/2009 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great mascara, goes on nicely without clumping... but only if you wipe pretty much ALL of the mascara off on the edge of the tube prior to applying. Does add volume to my sparse lashes..... top mascara, even if it takes a little extra time.

on 11/7/2009 9:30:00 PM

I dont like this mascara, but I dont hate it neither. It doesnt give me much volume, but it separate my lashes reallyyyy well! But i find that it doesnt hold the curl well. after one hour, it looks like i dont have mascara on?! o-o' wont repurchase it because you can find a better mascara!

on 11/7/2009 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Made my lashes look kind of like spider legs. The notion that this will give you va voom lashes is a joke. Will not buy again!

on 11/7/2009 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I initially bought this because it was for volume, which I am a complete sucker for. And because it had a very noticeable in-your-face yellow packaging. I am quite a fan of the big brush, and this definitely had it. I liked it, it wasn't that plastic bristle brush I've been seeing a lot of lately.
I wanted to like this mascara, because I read that it had extreme volume effects with it's collagen enhanced formula. But I didn't. There was a strong rose scent that seemed to irritate my eyes. It had a mild stinging sensation and made my eyes more red than they already usually are. Also, this didn't hold a curl very well, which is a MUST for me considering I have short, straight, asian lashes. Not only that, it flaked and smudged. Much to my embarrassment, I used this one night I was with my boyfriend and had tried to get frisky with him, not knowing I had full-on raccoon eyes. Worst part is, he didn't even tell me. But I guess bless his soul for not even noticing. Ha

continued >>

on 11/7/2009 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This mascara is pretty clump-free for a non-plastic bristle brush. It def lengthens and curls but I don't think it volumizes as much. It's a really great mascara but not my HG

on 11/7/2009 4:08:00 PM

I agree with some of the reviews I just read. It gets really clumpy in my lashes. I have the water-proof one, and don't know if there's any substantial difference with the other one, but I can tell you I wouldn't rebuy this at all.

on 11/7/2009 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I got this for the dumbest reason: the packaging is really neat in this bright yellow tube. It really stands out in my makeup bag which is great for finding it in the mornings.

Trying the product, yes the smell sucks, but my nose isn't near my eyelashes so it's ok. It delivers length and volume which I loved, but it also clumps more than my Voluminous mascara. I am not a fan of picking out clumps when I'm rushing about in the morning.

Overall I think this product is ok. I definately don't regret buying this, but I don't know if I'd repurchase.