Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients *purified water *mineral oil *sesame oil *propylene glycol *tea-stearate *glyceryl stearate *lanolin alcohol *petrolatum *methylparaben *propylparaben *FD&C yellow no. 5 *FD&C yellow no. 6 *FD&C red no. 33
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 7/23/2007 2:25:00 PM

I rarely say I despise a product, but this one pushed me near the brink.
The smell was a put off in itself, the texture was greasy, and it did nada for my skin.

I personally preffer rich creamy lotions when it comes to face products, so I imagine if you are like-minded you might not enjoy it either:)

on 7/23/2007 12:58:00 PM

Wayy to greasy for combo skin...Did not like it one bit

This is the only moisturizer that agrees with my skin! I have really dry skin so this is perfect for me and it has never made me break out.

i hate this
my face feels so nasty after
using this

on 7/21/2007 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had Clear Skin Before using this product. Left me with small under the skin spots. Thanks clinique, Well worth Buying

on 7/18/2007 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My skin breaks out with this lotion.=(

on 7/17/2007 6:11:00 PM

BarbiH rec'd this to me to use around the eye area and I love it! Not greasy or sticky, just moisturizing and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I've even been using it allover my face with no problems! I don't detect any scent or fragrance.

on 7/16/2007 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

made me break out. i like their moisture surge better.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was given samples of the clinique mild cleansing gel, clarifying lotion # 2, and the dramatically different moisturizer.

I've been using all three for over a week and my skin has remained clear until now... I have a few *tiny* pimples that are barely noticable. At least they are right now, we will see how fast they go away with my salysilic gel.

Anyhow, I was tolerating the DD lotion for a while but I've had enough. It does not absorb well into my skin. They say I have dry combination skin because it flakes around the nose... We'' the clarifying lotion and the DD lotion have done nothing for it and my cheeks are shinier than before and oily as hell.

Its even worse in the morning. There is still a layer of the moisturizer sitting on my skin!

Anyway, the three step program isn't bad in that I haven't broken out in a week. I normally have at least one pimple. But, It has left my skin shinier than before and hasnt improved the quality (i.e. unevenness in tone, flakes, glow).

on 7/15/2007 4:46:00 PM

At first this product was working GREAT!! i had very dry skin in the winter and when i would put on my face powder i would just look flaky and dry so i deciced to try a sample of this lotion! i would put it on before i would put on my powdder and my skin looked fine after that!! ........BUT after a couple a weeks i started gettinng breakouuts under the skin and it was because it didnt agree with my skin! i have break-out prone skin!! i would not use this product! : (