July 29, 2014 | 1950 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by shaun007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the most disgusting ineffective slop you could apply to your face...."happy" shopping!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by efkharisto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as a sample (1oz) and liked it a fair bit. I have normal to dry skin on my cheeks/ forehead, although it gets kinda oily on my nose. I use the DDM lotion for my cheeks but use the DDM GEL for my nose. I've found they both work really well. I'm knocking one lipstick off because I hate the smell but all in all, it's great for normal to dry skin. It's creamy without being oily and I haven't broken out at all (been using it for a month). I would def. repurchase it at full value.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by judeyan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know why a lot of people rave about this product, especially if you read InStyle or Allure magazine. I find this is just an average moisturizer and does nothing extra. Nothing special at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2007 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mrstraviesa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I rarely say I despise a product, but this one pushed me near the brink.
    The smell was a put off in itself, the texture was greasy, and it did nada for my skin.

I personally preffer rich creamy lotions when it comes to face products, so I imagine if you are like-minded you might not enjoy it either:)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2007 12:58:00 PM More reviews by didi83

Wayy to greasy for combo skin...Did not like it one bit

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 12:53:00 AM More reviews by goodbyexxkitty

This is the only moisturizer that agrees with my skin! I have really dry skin so this is perfect for me and it has never made me break out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by avantgardelovers

i hate this
    my face feels so nasty after
    using this

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2007 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Blackrose19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had Clear Skin Before using this product. Left me with small under the skin spots. Thanks clinique, Well worth Buying

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2007 2:34:00 PM More reviews by LOVEMETWO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My skin breaks out with this lotion.=(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kylesmom27

BarbiH rec'd this to me to use around the eye area and I love it! Not greasy or sticky, just moisturizing and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I've even been using it allover my face with no problems! I don't detect any scent or fragrance.