October 22, 2014 | 1431 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by judeyan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know why a lot of people rave about this product, especially if you read InStyle or Allure magazine. I find this is just an average moisturizer and does nothing extra. Nothing special at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2007 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mrstraviesa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I rarely say I despise a product, but this one pushed me near the brink.
    The smell was a put off in itself, the texture was greasy, and it did nada for my skin.

I personally preffer rich creamy lotions when it comes to face products, so I imagine if you are like-minded you might not enjoy it either:)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2007 12:58:00 PM More reviews by didi83

Wayy to greasy for combo skin...Did not like it one bit

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 12:53:00 AM More reviews by goodbyexxkitty

This is the only moisturizer that agrees with my skin! I have really dry skin so this is perfect for me and it has never made me break out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by avantgardelovers

i hate this
    my face feels so nasty after
    using this

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2007 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Blackrose19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had Clear Skin Before using this product. Left me with small under the skin spots. Thanks clinique, Well worth Buying

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2007 2:34:00 PM More reviews by LOVEMETWO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My skin breaks out with this lotion.=(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kylesmom27

BarbiH rec'd this to me to use around the eye area and I love it! Not greasy or sticky, just moisturizing and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I've even been using it allover my face with no problems! I don't detect any scent or fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mellly

made me break out. i like their moisture surge better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2007 7:52:00 AM More reviews by KathleenTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was given samples of the clinique mild cleansing gel, clarifying lotion # 2, and the dramatically different moisturizer.

I've been using all three for over a week and my skin has remained clear until now... I have a few *tiny* pimples that are barely noticable. At least they are right now, we will see how fast they go away with my salysilic gel.

Anyhow, I was tolerating the DD lotion for a while but I've had enough. It does not absorb well into my skin. They say I have dry combination skin because it flakes around the nose... We'' the clarifying lotion and the DD lotion have done nothing for it and my cheeks are shinier than before and oily as hell.

Its even worse in the morning. There is still a layer of the moisturizer sitting on my skin!

Anyway, the three step program isn't bad in that I haven't broken out in a week. I normally have at least one pimple. But, It has left my skin shinier than before and hasnt improved the quality (i.e. unevenness in tone, flakes, glow).