July 30, 2014 | 1220 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by paolandlove

Good mascara overall. It makes my eyelashes look super thick but my eyelashes although not very long or voluminous natrually tend to work well with any mascara! :) So, yay. BUT, I use this in combination with other mascara because it gives me the little extra volume i like!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by amarna_princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. It holds a curl pretty well and doesn't clump on me. Pretty decently priced as well. Packaging is bright yellow, makes it easy to see in the depths of my makeup bag, and the wand usually comes out with the perfect amount of mascara on it, I don't bother wiping off the wand because I really don't feel like I need to. I will continue to repurchase until/unless I ever have the courage to try another! But I really like the buildable aspect of this mascara and also that it's pretty versatile - can be dramatic or subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by macless13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG atm. I love the volume it gives me! I definitely notice a difference from when i wear lengthening mascara. my lashes become so dense at the lashline! Doesn't smudge or flake. lovelovelove

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by roodswing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favorite drug store mascara I have found so far. If you take enough swipes with the wand it gives both length and volume. Does cause lashes to clump together if you apply that heavily though, so you will need an eye lash comb. If you apply lightly I find this actually gives more length than volume, but that could be just me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by carreepickle

overall terrible product. dont know why i put down lashblast to give this a chance!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by OoBrittany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best mascara ever! My cousin asked me did I have on false lashes. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by bananachips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hate this crap. I have short, thin lashes and this doesn't do much for them. Volumizes more than lengthens, but also clumps. I think the main problem is the brush - not soft or brush-like at all, doesn't grab onto my lashes. Will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by NuttyPoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this because my friend had recommended it to me (and it was on sale for $5). I read reviews long ago and never attempted to buy it 'til recently when I ran out of CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe. I have fine thin but considerably long lashes and I need all the volume this world has to offer!
So I tried it for the first time.. HATED the smell. I hated the smell long before I bought it, I could smell it off of my friend without even trying! I think Maybelline tried to go for a rose/honey scent but it went horribly wrong on their part. I thought my tube went rancid cause it smelt even worse than my friends! I still used it because I thought I was being a little too skeptical. I say it gives volume but nothing dramatic. If you dare to put 3 coats, you'll see clumps. You'll get clumps regardless if you don't use a mascara guard or business card. It also flakes throughout the day and if you're one to touch your eyes, it'll smear and smudge. However, it is a very light weight formula so it doesn't drag down curls.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by winian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is an alright mascara. Def gave me dramatic lashes. But my prob with it is the smell! I don't like it! Also it clumps and flakes a lot. Lash Blast way out preforms this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kimnn16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually think this maybelline mascara works the best for me out of the other drugstore mascaras that I have tried. It definitely gives my lashes more volume(i have short lashes that aren't stick straight, but still short) and that's all I can ask for right? I do wish it lengthened more but oh well, maybelline advertises this as volumizing the lashes more. As my upper lashes are short, so are my bottom lashes but this does help in extending my lashes more. I wish that the packaging weren't so messy though. I always have left over product on the tube and its just ugh. I will repurchase this product again, and I have before in spite of the packaging quality.