August 31, 2014 | 1343 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Hasmik19

Let me tell you something...THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS THAT I HAVE BOUGHT A DRUGSTORE MASCARA (after trying a friend's) AND BOUGHT IT AND will REPURCHASE! This is a phenomenal drugstore FIND! Please give it a try...previously I was using Estee Lauder Sumptuous (great one) but this is JUST AS GOOD. Forget Lancome, Dior, Mac...THIS MASCARA BEATS THEM ALL.

I have had about 4 different make up artists (at Sephora and Nordstrom) ask ME today if I'm wearing FALSE LASHES!!...I have never been asked that when wearing a more expensive brand-name mascara that claims that. just WOW. Even some celebrity make up artists have mentioned in magazines they think this is an amazing drugstore find and a keeper.

TRY IT. Just one tip: Use it for couple of days. I find that the first few days mascaras aren't that great but their "true" power comes out after several times of use. This is just my experience with all mascaras that I have owned.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by gammainme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very short lashes. Generally i purchase lancome ostilliation (sp?) but decided to try something cheaper- its not the best but i like it b/c it'll last me a few hours, doesn't clump, and actually separates my lashes. IMO quality fits the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by platinumdiamonds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In my opinion this is a really good mascara, for me it took a little getting used to but I really like it. Incredible volume, decent length, good separation - I would definitely repurchase. The only con is that this mascara has a really weird smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by kaiaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great formula! but if you buy this product don't turn it upside down becuase half my mascara dried in the top and i had none left

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by tr20726p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had purchased this product because it was BOGO free at Walgreens, and was looking to substitute my exsiting mascara *Maybelline Voluminous* ...I think I purchased this mainly because it was on sale but the I think the price is way to high for a product that doesnt do wonders. My lashes are pretty long naturally, so I like a mascara that woud define them without being overly clumpy or fake looking. It also smells a bit wierd, like rose water. The first week I tried it, I didnt think it did much for my eyelashes, but as the weeks went on, it started to look a bit clumpier, so I would have to take a lil bit off and reapply. Its not TOO terrible, but I think other mascaras can do a better job.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Iep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I luv this mascara. Normally, I would never buy a mascara twice, because I like to try new ones. But not this time, it's perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2009 7:58:00 AM More reviews by lilrach020

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hated it,

Like lash steletto contains a fragrance- rose like- puke!

Infact the scent is soo bad that i wash it off and it leaves my eyes irritated and slightly unconfortable, I prefer the effects provided by lash stiletto but found that the fragrance in that one irritated my eyes, so thought of giving this one a try....

lone behold- the same problem...

NEVER AGAIN...loreal here i comee!

xoxox

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by msbrown07

I love love love this. I've used black AND blackish brown and neither of them are too overpowering or too underwelming for my light features. They last for a long time without going clumpy and since my lashes are very curly, I need mascara to dry quickly. I hope this one stays around.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by queenleon18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i dont really understand why so many dislike this product, for a cheaper mascara, i think its really good. i've been wearing this everyday for the past few weeks since i stopped wearing the benefit bad gal (which gives me panda eyes). this is super long lasting, it does not crumble throughout the day. does not smudge. gives me volume and opens up my eyes. yeah it smells a bit like flowers but you dont notice that. who sniffs your eyelashes? it can be a bit clumpy if your not careful. but this is overall really good. would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by JaimeLeah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

After all the horrible reviews I've read I thought it would be much worse than it was. I got this as a gift and wouldn't have purchased it on my own but I'm glad I got to try it. I do get a lot of volume with this mascara but it clumps quite badly and I have to sacrifice a lot of length to get that volume. The brush is a huge improvement over other maybelline brushes and I actually like the bright yellow packaging that makes it easier to find in my makeup drawer. I would not purchase again however.