September 18, 2014 | 1845 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by glossy81

i really like this stuff, kind of surprised it doesnt get better reviews. but anyway, it works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by barbinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really feel that this IS a wonderful product, but you have to have skin that is NOT oily or combination to use it. I see a lot of reviews complaining that it leaves their skin greasy. In that case I would recommend the Drammatically Different Moisturizing Gel. That's what I now use, and it's oil free so it's great for normal combo to oily skin.
    My mom works for Clinique, and she says the same thing: only use the Dramm. Different Lotion if you have dry skin and need a big moisture 'drink'. Otherwise, you will be using too much oil on your skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by beemoody

I've never purchased this but gotten it as part of the "free gifts" you have to spend like $30 to get from the Clinique counter. I have never understood what all the fuss was about - not sure what they think is dramatically different about it! I don't think it sinks into your skin. I feel like my skin stays greasy for hours afterwards. Keep in mind I've been trying this every now and then for YEARS and I still feel the same way, so this isn't for me. I have normal combination skin with few problems and I wouldn't use this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by heartyfarty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a total Clinique lover because I've used some of their products and they all work on me. I have n/d skin and the trick with this moisturizer is to pump out/dig out just a little and apply to the face quickly. A little bit goes a long way with this moisturizer. It does a great job at moisturizing for me and it leaves my skin soft and glowy...not oily, but glowy. I wouldn't recommend this for oily skinned MUAers because this can make you look overly glowy and thus, oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by jadelowe

Its ok at moisturizing but left my skin greasy and shiny - Dont buy this rubbish

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by 05lawjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i used to love this product!
    at first, the product was very moisturizing on my face (drycombo) for the first 3 years. for some reason, it wasn't as good as it used to be. WHAT HAPPENED?

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2007 12:27:00 AM More reviews by funky_bee

I was expecting dramatically different results on my face, like what the product read. Although this product doesnt irritate my sensitive skin, it certainly did not absorb into my skin and left an oily film behind. 'Dramatically different' *Rolls eyes*
    Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Maquillagita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another supposed "tried and true" product that seems "eh." I feel like this is about as good as something I can buy at Walgreen's for $7.95. I actually love Clinique with regard to makeup, but I don't like this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by eyerish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I accidentally bought this moisturizer instead of the gel...Big mistake. Very average moisturizer. I personally prefer the dramatically different moisturizing gel better and I'm not sure but I think this product made me breakout...I can't say for sure...but I did have an increase in blemishes after using this for a week or so. Definitely wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by shaun007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the most disgusting ineffective slop you could apply to your face...."happy" shopping!