November 23, 2014 | 2021 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by heartyfarty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a total Clinique lover because I've used some of their products and they all work on me. I have n/d skin and the trick with this moisturizer is to pump out/dig out just a little and apply to the face quickly. A little bit goes a long way with this moisturizer. It does a great job at moisturizing for me and it leaves my skin soft and glowy...not oily, but glowy. I wouldn't recommend this for oily skinned MUAers because this can make you look overly glowy and thus, oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by jadelowe

Its ok at moisturizing but left my skin greasy and shiny - Dont buy this rubbish

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by 05lawjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i used to love this product!
    at first, the product was very moisturizing on my face (drycombo) for the first 3 years. for some reason, it wasn't as good as it used to be. WHAT HAPPENED?

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2007 12:27:00 AM More reviews by funky_bee

I was expecting dramatically different results on my face, like what the product read. Although this product doesnt irritate my sensitive skin, it certainly did not absorb into my skin and left an oily film behind. 'Dramatically different' *Rolls eyes*
    Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Maquillagita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another supposed "tried and true" product that seems "eh." I feel like this is about as good as something I can buy at Walgreen's for $7.95. I actually love Clinique with regard to makeup, but I don't like this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by eyerish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I accidentally bought this moisturizer instead of the gel...Big mistake. Very average moisturizer. I personally prefer the dramatically different moisturizing gel better and I'm not sure but I think this product made me breakout...I can't say for sure...but I did have an increase in blemishes after using this for a week or so. Definitely wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by shaun007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the most disgusting ineffective slop you could apply to your face...."happy" shopping!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by efkharisto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as a sample (1oz) and liked it a fair bit. I have normal to dry skin on my cheeks/ forehead, although it gets kinda oily on my nose. I use the DDM lotion for my cheeks but use the DDM GEL for my nose. I've found they both work really well. I'm knocking one lipstick off because I hate the smell but all in all, it's great for normal to dry skin. It's creamy without being oily and I haven't broken out at all (been using it for a month). I would def. repurchase it at full value.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by judeyan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know why a lot of people rave about this product, especially if you read InStyle or Allure magazine. I find this is just an average moisturizer and does nothing extra. Nothing special at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2007 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mrstraviesa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I rarely say I despise a product, but this one pushed me near the brink.
    The smell was a put off in itself, the texture was greasy, and it did nada for my skin.

I personally preffer rich creamy lotions when it comes to face products, so I imagine if you are like-minded you might not enjoy it either:)