Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients *purified water *mineral oil *sesame oil *propylene glycol *tea-stearate *glyceryl stearate *lanolin alcohol *petrolatum *methylparaben *propylparaben *FD&C yellow no. 5 *FD&C yellow no. 6 *FD&C red no. 33
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 8/7/2007 6:28:00 PM

I've never purchased this but gotten it as part of the "free gifts" you have to spend like $30 to get from the Clinique counter. I have never understood what all the fuss was about - not sure what they think is dramatically different about it! I don't think it sinks into your skin. I feel like my skin stays greasy for hours afterwards. Keep in mind I've been trying this every now and then for YEARS and I still feel the same way, so this isn't for me. I have normal combination skin with few problems and I wouldn't use this again.

on 8/6/2007 3:50:00 PM

I'm a total Clinique lover because I've used some of their products and they all work on me. I have n/d skin and the trick with this moisturizer is to pump out/dig out just a little and apply to the face quickly. A little bit goes a long way with this moisturizer. It does a great job at moisturizing for me and it leaves my skin soft and glowy...not oily, but glowy. I wouldn't recommend this for oily skinned MUAers because this can make you look overly glowy and thus, oily.

on 8/6/2007 9:51:00 AM

Its ok at moisturizing but left my skin greasy and shiny - Dont buy this rubbish

on 8/6/2007 12:24:00 AM

i used to love this product!
at first, the product was very moisturizing on my face (drycombo) for the first 3 years. for some reason, it wasn't as good as it used to be. WHAT HAPPENED?

on 8/4/2007 12:27:00 AM

I was expecting dramatically different results on my face, like what the product read. Although this product doesnt irritate my sensitive skin, it certainly did not absorb into my skin and left an oily film behind. 'Dramatically different' *Rolls eyes*
Definitely will not repurchase.

on 7/31/2007 10:02:00 PM

Another supposed "tried and true" product that seems "eh." I feel like this is about as good as something I can buy at Walgreen's for $7.95. I actually love Clinique with regard to makeup, but I don't like this stuff.

on 7/30/2007 2:41:00 PM

I accidentally bought this moisturizer instead of the gel...Big mistake. Very average moisturizer. I personally prefer the dramatically different moisturizing gel better and I'm not sure but I think this product made me breakout...I can't say for sure...but I did have an increase in blemishes after using this for a week or so. Definitely wouldn't repurchase.

on 7/28/2007 7:47:00 PM

this is the most disgusting ineffective slop you could apply to your face...."happy" shopping!

on 7/27/2007 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as a sample (1oz) and liked it a fair bit. I have normal to dry skin on my cheeks/ forehead, although it gets kinda oily on my nose. I use the DDM lotion for my cheeks but use the DDM GEL for my nose. I've found they both work really well. I'm knocking one lipstick off because I hate the smell but all in all, it's great for normal to dry skin. It's creamy without being oily and I haven't broken out at all (been using it for a month). I would def. repurchase it at full value.

on 7/23/2007 11:11:00 PM

I don't know why a lot of people rave about this product, especially if you read InStyle or Allure magazine. I find this is just an average moisturizer and does nothing extra. Nothing special at all.

Popular Moisturizers